"Deep Unknown" video

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

Do you like this clip?

Yes, really impressing
82%
No, very bad
6%
Don't care
12%

Total votes: 17

@DiamonD@
"Deep Unknown" video

Post by @DiamonD@ » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:33 am

Hey guys, "Deep Unknown" video

<OBJECT width="414" height="358"><PARAM name="movie" value="http://www.zvuki.ru/swf/player.swf"></PARAM><PARAM name="wmode" value="window"></PARAM><PARAM name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></PARAM><PARAM name="flashVars" value="id=378"></PARAM><EMBED src="http://www.zvuki.ru/swf/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashVars="id=378" wmode="window" width="414" height="358" allowFullScreen="true"></EMBED></OBJECT>

Ragehead91

Re: "Deep Unknown" video

Post by Ragehead91 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:22 pm

1. OLD
2. Why isn't there an option that says "average"? The backgrounds and the effects are great but I really don't like that it is just another performance only video.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:48 pm

it's ok, but it needs a story to follow the song i guess... :)
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

Star_Ocean

Post by Star_Ocean » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:17 am

It doesn't need a story.

It just needed to give Kotipelto a fucking microphone. :lol:

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:33 pm

It does need a story. If I want to see the band perform I would go to a concert. A video should be something special and not just the band performing the song.

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:08 am

Ragehead91 wrote:It does need a story. If I want to see the band perform I would go to a concert. A video should be something special and not just the band performing the song.
Disagree. Since the song itself really isn't telling any kind of 'story' I prefer to watch the band perform. That's one reason I don't really like the Hunting High and Low video. I think if the video was just the band playing on the top of some windy area, like a building or, even better, the top of a train, it'd be much better.

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Empathica1928 wrote:
Ragehead91 wrote:It does need a story. If I want to see the band perform I would go to a concert. A video should be something special and not just the band performing the song.
Disagree. Since the song itself really isn't telling any kind of 'story' I prefer to watch the band perform. That's one reason I don't really like the Hunting High and Low video. I think if the video was just the band playing on the top of some windy area, like a building or, even better, the top of a train, it'd be much better.
Disagree. I think Hunting High and Low was awesome because of the story. Performance videos just bore the shit out of me. I don't see the point. As mentioned before, if I want to see a band performe I go do a concert. Videos should be something special.

palarmux

Post by palarmux » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Ragehead91 wrote:
Empathica1928 wrote:
Disagree. I think Hunting High and Low was awesome because of the story. Performance videos just bore the shit out of me. I don't see the point. As mentioned before, if I want to see a band performe I go do a concert. Videos should be something special.
I agreed with ragehead. I like music videos wit nice story :) But deep unknown was really good music video as without story

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:43 pm

Ragehead91 wrote:
Empathica1928 wrote:
They are - you have special effects. :lol: :wink:

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Empathica1928 wrote:
Ragehead91 wrote:
Empathica1928 wrote:
They are - you have special effects. :lol: :wink:
But it is still just the band performing.

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:22 pm

I know, I was just making a lame joke. :lol: