Little Request For The Milan, Alcatraz show

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Strato92
Little Request For The Milan, Alcatraz show

Post by Strato92 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:42 pm

Some setlist changes would be OK, but Please don't remove the Destiny Begin because it's amazing and i'll LOVE to see it live ... PLEASE :!:

Also if you re-insert Visions would be amazing but maybe i'm asking too much ^^

Fed123

Visions forever

Post by Fed123 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:54 pm

oh! Yes I love destiny a think that it's the best song to start a concert. one of the greatest songs of stratovarius. I think also that Visions is the most perfect song of stratovarius i love visions i have also a shirt of this album, so please Jens put this song on the setlist. A concert whit Destiny to start and Visions on the setlist is the best.

PS I'll be to the milan show

Rebel

Re: Little Request For The Milan, Alcatraz show

Post by Rebel » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:02 pm

They've used Destiny as the opener the entire tour, and from what I understand, TK writes the setlists before each show, but has a series of songs he's comfortable singing, which are generally the same.

sheryl1

Post by sheryl1 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Rebel wrote:They've used Destiny as the opener the entire tour, and from what I understand, TK writes the setlists before each show, but has a series of songs he's comfortable singing, which are generally the same.
I hope he will feel comfortable to sing Find Your Own Voice in Bratislava :wink: I know, I´m just dreaming :bigok:

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:47 pm

you wanna have some visions?