Neverending Story [Game]

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
BBBBBBBBB
Re: Neverending Story [Game]

Post by BBBBBBBBB » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:09 am

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BBBBBBBBB

Post by BBBBBBBBB » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:10 am

.......THEN HE SAID............LET THERE BE LIGHT

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 pm

tap tap tap tap tap

tap tap tap tap tap

“Hello…?” asked Freckle nervously.

“HELLO…?”, her voice came back to her ears in a massive echoe.

“Poet? GAGAGO? One of the Garys? Anyone?” Freckle asked again, still nervous.

No echoe this time.

She closed her eyes, counted to ten and opened them again. Still everything she could see was pure, bright whiteness all around. No colour gradient, no shadows, just plain bright whiteness everywhere, white as can be.

She turned her head. White to the left. White to the right. White behind her, whereever “behind” is supposed to be in a space with no recognizable directions. White in front of her. White everywhere.

“This is a bit scar-“ she started to think to herself, when she heard a noise from far away.

tap tap tap tap tap

“Hello?”, she asked again.

“Hello…?” it came back, not in an echoe of her own words, but in another voice and quite hesitatingly.

“Hello, is there anybody? Who are you?” she asked again.

“Who wants to know that?”, the voice answered doubtfully.

“I’m called Freckle. Who are you?” she answered with as much certainty in her voice as she managed to gather.

The next moment she saw the owner of the voice.

The moment after the next they hugged each other for a very long time.

The moment after the very long hugging time they deciced that it would be enough with all the hugging for the moment.

“Really, I don’t have a clue what happened here, or where “here” might be, actually”, the Poet said, “where the hell are we?”

“How should I know”, Freckle answered, “one moment in Grenada with our alien friends, the next all alone with myself. I remember hearing a VERY loud voice saying something about light, and then it became so bright everywhere I had to close my eyes – and when I opened them again, I found myself here. Looks like Lapland without a landscape…”

“Actually, I CAN see some kind of landscape, at least I think so”, said the Poet while narrowing his eyes to slits. “Seems like a handrail to me, if I’m not mistaken?”

They decided to follow the handrail, for lack of any other alternatives. The longer they walked, the more the bright white around them began to build shapes and shadows. With time they could see ivory shades, even some grey graduations, but it seemed to take ages until they managed to recognize something.

“You know”, Freckle said reluctantly, “if I wouldn’t know better I’d say these are the Tammerkoski banks…”

Two days later they were having tea and cake in Öhubble’s sitting room while watching news on TV.

“President Obama still denies that the last days’ stirring events are connected with aliens, monsters or ducks in any way. During the recent press conference, both the minister for homeland security and the minister of defense reinforced the official statements of all UN countries and once more apologized for the serious accident that - according to these statements - happened during the tests of a new chemical weapon and affected the whole human population, causing hallucinations and temporary loss of sight. Both ministers are about to stand down from their offices on the morrow. President Obama once more dismissed eyewitness reports in several obscure newspapers and referenced to the accidentally caused hallucinations.
Gary Taylor for CNBC news.”

The three of them glanced at each other. Then Öhubble switched off the TV, and they were silent for a few minutes.

“Sounds reasonable enough”, Öhubble finally broke the silence. “But I’d really like to know what brought you back to Finland, while you both remember to have been at Grenada with a few more fellows of yours…”

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:46 pm

:) A small interval! :)

VIDFINGERS

She is a golden girl with Vidfingers,
And with a gentle touch,
For us she does so much,
When we enter Forums clutch,
And can look at Strato as such.

Vidfingers

Golden videos she put into our ear,
In them we Strato can come near,
And follow their career,
Since Mocos videos we there can hear...

Vidfingers.

HUH! Not my best rhymes... :cry:

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:49 pm

:) :lol:

Back in Öhubble's sitting room, the Poet said "Hawaii."

"Haiti", said Freckle at the very same moment.

"Pardon me", said Öhubble, pretty baffled, "Didn't you tell me you've been to Grenada?"

The three of them glanced at each other, again.

"Well", Freckle said reluctantly (again), "I'm not so sure about where and in which chronological order happened what exactly, everytime I try to remember, my brain is giving me the finger and passes out..."

The Poet nodded. "Exactly what has happened to me when I tried to put the small shreds of dim remembrance into a nice, logical order. Isn't it weird that it seems to happen to both of us?"

Öhubble looked worried. "I'm worried", he said. "We'll have a closer look at it. I don't trust either aliens nor the press, and definitely not the government."

A few electroencephalograms (phew!), tests and pills later, Öhubble looked up from the massive amount of paper reports.
"It's more serious than I would ever have imagined. Someone didn't only want you to forget things, they didn't even take an effort to cover it up properly. What's even worse, they left a mark of their efforts in your brains!"

The two shivered. "How could that be possibly done?" asked the poet disbelievingly. "Both the exstinction of our remembrance and leaving a mark of having it done?"

"Well, to answer your second question, the word ERASED has been branded into your brain cells, with a very tiny laser if you ask me. And regarding your first question, I can think of about five different possibilities offhand, four of which I've already tested myself."

"And what about the fifth?" the Poet asked nervously.
"Has the disagreeable side-effect of not only your remembrance, but your whole nice body ending up in eternity", Öhubble answered (he didn't even sneer!).

"Relieving to hear that it must've been one of the four other possibilities then", Freckle said. "Will you be able to restore it? You said you tested it yourself," she asked hopefully, "and, you see, I really do not approve of anyone messing around with my brain. Everything has a limit."

"Let's see", Öhubble answered, already searching through the über-amount of papers he was holding, "there must be a way to find out... hmmmmmmmm..."

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:52 pm

:)

"Eureka", exclaimed Öhubble, "I have it! I will use very thin laser-beams and erase the erase they planted in your brains. Then you take two memory-pills, one for each brain-half.

So he erased the erase and they swallowed the big green pills. Swish, swish they were fit as fiddles.

"Ah", said the Poet, "Now I remember that the strange doctor Strangesign flashed some very bright light in my eyes and it made me blind. When I saw again I was in deep snowfog in Tammerkoski and had no idea how and why".

"Jaja"said Freckle, "Same here! I was all alone in the snow till you came and I was so confused. But now I remember, that strutty doctor, that ran around on Granada and flashed his light on everyone".

Knock, knock on the Öhubbledoor. It was Gagago, Moco, Eternity and Gary Pekka and they had walked all the way from Tammerkoski. They were tired and cold.

"What in fucking hell are we doing here in this damn snowland", screamed Eternity,"Weren't we just now in sunny Granada? And what the fuck happened"?

"And the cows? Where are all the cows? Wasn't there some bumbs"? Moco tried to remember.

"Yes, there was", said Gary P. "But we escaped in my bubble, in time. That doctor Strangesign laserbeamed you all, but my skull was a little to thick for his weak laser, so I kept my senses and could help you away, just before they started to bumb all the cows".

"So the hircin-politicans have learnt to lie with big red letters now? Just what I thought". said Öhubble.

"Yes, and they are very ruthless and dangerous, so we must hide and make them believe that we died in the bumbing. We have to beam to my goatfarm".

"But first I will erase what that scumbagdoctor planted in your brains", declared Öhubble,"Then we can bubble away to the Russian border.

"But, but", Moco was hesitant,"I think I saw some of the cows in Gary Monst's bubble, fly away just before us...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Hawaii West News.

Granada bumbed.

By Gary Pratt.

US airforce has bumbed Granada, with the new K.B.N.D-bumbs (kill but not destroy) And the result was amazing. All strange "cows" died, but the buildings and the nature stayed intact. We have interviewed governor Copper and he is very content.

"Jaja, it is incredible how those bumbs work. I'm not a scientist, but I understand, that it is some chemical process that goes on in the living cells. The molecules are dissolved and the victim disappear in thin air. All those big cows, or whatever they were, are no more, so this is a big step for mankind".

"But wasn't there also a group of people that refused to be evacuated? What happened to them"?

"I'm so sorry to say, that they also moleculed. We did really try to save them but no. I knew their leader, a Finnish goatfarmer, and he was the most obstinate person I ever met. So we could do nothing more. They had to be sacrificed on sciences altar".

"So there is no risk for molecule-poisoning on Granada"?

" No, of course not. The bumb-contents is out there in the atmosphere and dissolving whatever there are. Haha!

"But, but, people have reported strange phenomena on the island. Big invisible things are moving about like ghosts, cowghosts"!

"Hahaha! Cowghosts! It must be persons with a very lively fantasy! Cowghosts, hahaha"!

Is this the last we hear from this remarkable island.No, yours truly doesn't think so.

Gary Pratt.

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Meanwhile in Grenada…

MOO

“Aaaahhhh”, gov. Copper woke up in his own bed with a terrible scream. He quickly turned on his bedside lamp and looked around in his bedroom, but no one was there.
“Must’ve been dreaming about the U.S. airforce again? HA, terrific guys, straightforward and thirsty for action, and, thank heavens, lacking any sense of imagination. In contrary to those annoying press-freaks all around, the newspapers nowadays aren't what they used to be... Ghost-cows, I mean, hello...? Oh whatever, gonna get back to slee-“

MOO MOO

“Huh? Dammit, there must be some rat or anyth-“

MOOratMOO?!? MOOOOOOOO

Copper went out of his bed and out of the room, soon returning with a can of bug spray and some earplugs. “I’ll definitely call for the pest exterminator tomorrow”, he said to himself while spraying through the whole room, “but now I want to return to my dream about those airforce guys... HA, if I were one of them, I’d get all the chicks… or so they say… that would be most delightf-“

MOOOooo-“

He put in the earplugs and fell asleep again.

At the same time somewhere near the Russian border…

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:54 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Huuuu :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I just heard something like that. Here. In Sweden! :shock: :shock:

Out there on the moonlit moor, I can see from my window! :shock:

First I thought it was a wolf or Baskervilles dog, but now I understand that it was the same rat that pestered Copper.

Huuuuuu, this will be a sleepless night, close to the scary moor and those sad MOOOOOOOOOOos moooo

I gaze out there in the horrornight over the dark moor...

BBBBBBBBB

Post by BBBBBBBBB » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:51 am

BUT I DONT WANT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:58 am

:comfort: So so, don't be a whimper now. I will hold your hand...You can do scary red letters, remember that...

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Where have all the ghost-cows gone?
Few weeks passing
Few weeks ago
Not been seen by anyone
When will they all return?
When will they all return?

(yeah we had this one already, but it’s an allrounder…)

Dadadada-dadaaaa…

Business news! Every weekday at ten to eight p.m.

“The recent fall in price for dairy products doesn’t seem to reach an end. Since the new-built “X-MILK & Co.” has started its triumphal march through Europe three weeks ago, one long-established brand after another leaves the food industry market and vanishes into insignificance, leaving both markets and investors at a loss. After having covered the whole Scandinavian, Finnish and Baltic demand for dairy products to ridiculously low prices, X-MILK has taken the whole European dairy market in no time at all, and the company has just announced plans to spread the North-American market next week. Still no one seems to know where and how all the cow-milk-based products are produced, since all the former well-established companies keep swearing they did NOT sell any of their own dairy farms to X-MILK. Rumours are heard about a huge new dairy farm somewhere at the Swedish border, but no cows have been seen there yet…”

Gagago, who was just enjoying the first of a good lot of delicious pancakes, turned off the TV and warily glanced over to Gary Pekka.
"X-MILK, huh? Can't deny that their milk is alright for pancakemaking, but the companies' name sounds quite strange to me. And I still don't get why we didn't find the smallest trace (not even some little droppings) of the cows that were crossing the ocean in the monsterbubble, although various people could clearly hear them MOOing during the first nights after our return... I really really wonder what has happened to them (the cows, not the people) afterwards..."

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going to look for those damn cows, that risk the worlds left-wing-peasant-regimes, with their big cheese and butter production. I have an idea, that they are living in Gualong in China...and I will be back as soon as i know more...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm

"Jaja, dear Gagago, I think the peasants in the world have big problems now. This X-milk is really too much"! said Öhubble. I surfed on Google and found a professor X Magneto, My little pony and a Robocop. No, not the laughwrinkled one though, that I love"!

"But, who is the not laughwrinkled Robocop then"?

"He is a Homo Superior, a mutant, and I think now also a cowthief since he is bragging about his new cheesefortune".

"I think the cows are in China", said Freckle, "The cheeselabel says, Made in China, you know".

"Jaja, I have looked at the satellite-pics over just China and in Gualong they have taken down the buildings, and grow now, field after field with grass. There are also big silos and dairies. But no kettle! At all"!

"Can we bubble there"? asked Moco.

"Yea, let us"!

They beamed to Gualong and in the dairy there were hundreds of Chinamen making cheese and butter of fat proteinmilk. Öhubble asked one of them, where they got all the milk, and the guy shook his head and looked very scared..

"Can no speaka but that", he mumbled.

"Oh, I understand. Professor X, your boss, has forbidden you to speaka that, because the cows are X-cows and invisible"!

"I gaze no cows. Milk comma flom silos. Big silos, no cows. Many milk. Always fulla. But no cows noo no"!

Now a bigbig very loud MUUUUUUU was heard from a field nearby...

MUUUU Gary Pekka MUUUUU You came. Save us pleeeeaaase...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 pm

"Muubzzz...Gary Pekka our interstellar hero! Help us poor Muubzzzz-Monsts..."

"MUbzz? You sound like bees"?

"Ja, we are like bees now. Rather big, invisible bees and this nasty Robocop, without laugh-wrinkles, keeps us like slaves, in his large hive here. I Gary Monst am the bee-queen".

"Gosh! But you were some sort of cows on Granada and now you are bees. How can that be possible"?

"No idea, but i think it was those KBND-bumbs that changed our molecules. We have produced lots of milk for this Robocop, without wrinkles, but now we have started to make honey instead, as bees do". :roll:

"Gosh, gosh! And how can we help you"?

"Open the gate and we can fly to your bubble and you can take us away from this X-milk-factory. We can be an invisible swarm of bees".

"HRKHRK. What is going on here? Who are you? No admittance! Can't you reed Chinese"?

It was the not laugh-wrinkled Robo, and he was far from laugh-wrinkles. He was large redlettered.

"OH, we are Bee-saviors", said the brave Moco.

"Huh, Bee-saviors? What are you talking about, young lady. Bee-saviors HRKHRK"?

Now there was a wild Chinese-chatter among the cheese-workers.

"The milk is crazy", they exclaimed, "Crazy, crazy milk. Look like honna. No milka! Honna and no milka! At all"!

"Honna? Honey? Bees? What is this"? The nonwrinkled was upset. "What have you fucking fools done? My cows, my cows! A kingdom for my cows...I can't gaze my fucking, invisible cows"!

"Bzzzzz, something came buzzing through the gate Moco had opened. It was like a swarm of bees or vaspis and they gathered around the not-wrinkled head.

"Help, help, he waved with his arms, kicked with his legs and screamed with his mouth. The invisible bees where everywhere. And did they have vaspis-stings? Yes!

Gary Pekka laughed.

"Hurry to the bubble. To the Russian border we now go...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:17 pm

:P

The not laugh-wrinkled Robos song...

I worked all day I worked all night,
To hold this cheesefactory uptight,
And now I'm full of hate and very mad,
Since all my cows have flown a stead,
It is too bad.

In my heart I have a stain,
And I will find my cows again,
I soon will be a wealthy man,
And eat my cheese all day I can,

But in my silo now there is no money,
Only, honey, honey,
Not so funny,
Honey, honey, honey,
Don't believe it's funny,
In this damn factory,
Huhuuuuu huuu
Honey, honey honey...

What can I do,
With all that honey,
In this damn factory?

Cows like that are hard to find,
And I can't get them out of my mind,
But if they happen to come back,
I'm sure they wouldn't like this whack,
And that's too bad,
So I must leave this Gualong,
And be happy in my song,
Believe I work with cheese again,
And my life goes as a train.

Honey, honey, honey,
Not so funny,
In a factory,
Honey. honey, honey,
But not in a factory.

HuuuHuuu,
All the cheese I made,
And now only honey,
In this factory...

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Somebody make a book out of this :)
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:20 pm

I have found an interview in an online-magazine, and I thought I'd share it with you:

"I NEVER WANTED TO BE A HERO"

Ever wondered how world-famous doctor and inventor Mr. Öhubble got into his current saviour-of-the-world-role? Your favourite online-magazine NewsMontH recently had the opportunity to share a few words with this remarkable character during his stay in New York City! An interview well worth remembering for us...

NMH: Hello, Mr. Öhubble, we're honoured to meet you!
Ö: Hello.

NMH: Mr. Öhubble, a few weeks ago people saw their wildest dreams coming true when news spread that the special honey you had access to was able not only to cover old mca-factories to the point of not letting out the slightest amount of gamma radiation, but also to cut back the half-life period of atomic waste to a ridiculously small degree. How does it feel to be the hero of all times and the creator of worlds' biggest change in the last centuries?
Ö: Well, at first I have to make a correction. I'm not really the creator of it all, since everything happened quite occasionally and unintended. Usually I get my results by spending a lot of time with research and tests, but not this time, it was mere luck that I discovered the special abilities of this honey. But I didn't invent the honey myself, this honour is due to someone else. And furthermore I wouldn't have discovered the abilities without the big help of my daughter and her friends, so the honour has to be shared among many. I'm not a hero whatsoever, and I never wanted to be one. A scientist is what I am, what I was and what I will be.

NMH: Do you still refuse to tell the world more about the actual honeycreator?
Ö: I promised to keep silent about this, and I'm known for keeping my promises.

NMH: Well, that's most honourable, but we had to try at least :lol: Tell us, how did you manage to withstand the strong antipathy you received from the atomic lobby after publishing your results?
Ö: Oh, I was able to ignore all these lies and accusations quite well. I usually don't read or listen to negative comments whatsoever because they have the bad attitude of keeping stuck in your head much more than positive feedback (I have already spent some research regarding this effect of negative feedback actually). And of course I've had help. In situations like that, you get to find out who really is a true friend and who's not.

NMH: Tell us more about how your personal life has been affected by the recent events.
Ö: Well... (pauses while pouring another cup of green tea) to be honest, I don't have any personal life worth speaking of at the moment - I received lots of good working offers, one better than the other, but it takes quite some time sorting out which of them are trustworthy and which come from dubious sources and only have the goal to compromise me and my work. My daughter and her friends help me with that at the moment, they turn out to be remarkably good in disentangling filaments and revealing the obscurest connections between companies, many of them quite well-known. I can't say I feel really comfortable with that because this work turned out to be even dangerous for them in some way, but they managed to convince me that they have ensured all safety precautions one can possibly think of, including myself, so I guess it's alright at the moment.

NMH: What follows now is kind of a weird question actually, but we have found our sources to be reliable and trustworthy, so we'll ask you straight away: Is it true there is a real alien among your daughters' friends?

Dear readers, unfortunately we got disturbed in this very important second by a big transparent bubble that seemed to appear out of nowhere! We could hear a female voice shouting something in an absolutely incomprehensible language, and we saw an arm reaching out for Mr. Öhubble, tearing him into the bubble, and then he and the bubble were gone! Let me assure you that this has actually happenend in front of my very own eyes, and you all know that your favourite online-magazine doesn't have the bad habit of pulling your leg! Until now we don't really know what has really happened there, but since then Mr. Öhubble hasn't been accessible for us or our colleagues. We'll keep you up to date in this obscure matter!

Stay tuned,
Your favourite online-magazine NewsMontH!

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:04 pm

:( Oh dear! Oh dear! Your alert videofingers and sharp Argus-gaze have found a revealing interview I didn't know about. I met that Gary Pratt, at a jazz-club in N.Y City, and he didn't tell me, he was a knight of the pen. He said he had drummed with Getz, and I saw him as a brother. I must have lost my good judgement, in whiskey on the rocks, and disclosed a lot of secrets, I should have kept for myself.

Luckily I had the sense, to not give away our friend the goatfarmer, but we both were a little careless, when we bubbled home, after our club-sojourn.

Now I must hope that this journal isn't taken seriously, since our miracle-honey isn't yet ready to be presented to the world. The invisible cow-bees are now working in a new-built hive, on a sugar-mixture from Cuba, and we are eagerly waiting for the spring-stresses, with real flower-nectar.

The golden Finnish cow-bee-honey, will make wonders in many, many aspects, and you and the other daughter-friends will be the first to experience the difference, when you have reached the honey-power-heights.

But, but, there is still a dark cloud at the horizon. Maybe even a thunder-storm...

THE NOT LAUGH-WRINKLED ROBOCOP...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Knockeliknock on the goatfarmdoor at the Finnish-Russian border.

Öhubble opened and laughed happily. Haha!
"Wrinkle-Robo? Gosh! Wrinkle-Robo! It is really you? I have wanted to meet you in real life, for a long time, and I was even prepared to share hotel-room with you in NY City, but you never answered".

"Sorry Sire. I had too much to do then, but now I have changed to Finnish time and is less stressed. I read in News Month that you had some interesting, invisible cows here so I took a flight to Helsinki. Then a bus to Jockathjocka and a taxi to you. So here I am"!

"You are more than welcome, dear Wrinkle-Robo. Meet my daughter Freckle and all the other Forumites. We will just taste some of the new honey we have here"!

Freckle and the others were very happy to meet Robo from the Forum and they started immediately to gossip about "no names", his last bravados and his porkkidick. They all laughed heartily.

Robo laughed most of them all, but huh, it sounded hollow..

And huhuhuh. No wrinkles.At all!

" This can't be right", whispered Moco. It isn't our Robo! He has no wrinkles...

NO WRINKLES, NO WRINKLES...

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:39 pm

The guy heard Mocos whisper, and reacted rather dramatically. He ripped off his Robomask and pulled out two pistolas that he pointed at Freckle and Moco.

"Yes, no wrinkles, and no more laughs either. You two have written shit about me on Strato-Forum and stolen my invisible cows, so I will kill you, if you not give me back, what is mine. And write, that I am a really cool guy".

It was of course the evil Gangsta-Mutant Robocop himself in action.

I, Öhubble, protested.

"But, but, those cows come from outer space and have never been yours. And they are not invisible cows anymore, but invisible bees. They are here by choice, and are free bee(s), not for taking by anyone. And as I remember it, they hate you, with all their cow-bee-hearts".

"Pffff, then my pistolas will teach them", said the Gangsta and marched out to the hive, where he crawled in through the fluster.

Gary Monst saw him coming and recognized the slave-driver from Gualong. He ordered an immediate attack.

Robocop gazed at the full honeycells and understood, that this was something he could exploit. He smiled his nasty, mean smile. Hrmhrm... But now all the Monst were ready with their long sharp vaspis-stings.

BZZZZZ. Robocop heard them but gazed nothing, so he shot in the air. Pang,pang, pang...But invisible bees are the worst target you can find, and invisible molecular cow-bees can't be hit. At all!

So there were more BZZZZ and more pang, pang, but soon only the angry bzzzzzzz was heard...

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Yawn.
Yaaaaaaaaaawn.

Ah, night is over again. Much too soon, as usual. Another day wants to be met. Yaaaaaaawn. Oh well, what can one do about it, that’s life. Curious when he’s going to stand up. Hope he’ll do it soon, I desperately need some fresh air, these sheets smell like they haven’t been washed in ages…
I knew it, we’re turning around again. Hehe, no way, no good for you trying to fall asleep again, I need to breathe! Let’s see if some itching helps… not too much, otherwise this terrible fingernail will come and scratch me till I bleed… Ah yes, very well, seems I got him exactly how I planned to, he’s actually waking up now. Hehe. Now cautiously stop the itching before he starts to move his hand… aaaaaaahhhhh no, dammit SCRATCHSCRATCHSCRATCH

Uh. I’m bleeding again. Dammit. I really need more practice, still haven’t found the point just before it’s too much for him. Well, at least he has moved his ass out of bed for now, aaaaaaahhh fresh air, hello out there! I love you! Huh, this time he nearly managed to choke me by his terrible sheetsmell. But hey, I’m not a mere sting, I’m an aliencowbeesting, what do you expect! We’re more persistent than just some little scratches :D OK now, managed to stop bleeding again… hehe if I’d itch just a little bit now, he’d go all over it again, sucker :twisted: Some people never learn. Oh well, guess it’s time to meet some friends….

“Hey dude over there! Yeah, it’s me again. Good morning over there! Yeah, slept quite well, but hell what a smelly night! What, you got some fresh air tonight? Ah, he forgot to cover his arm again after scratching down there? Hehe well done, dude :D See you later again!”

Hehe, serves him right to have one of us down there :twisted: Don’t know how we managed to get there though, dude had cojones, that’s for sure. Ahahaha, what a joke, I’m so funny, they should have me on TV… or maybe not. Whatever, gotta go to work now. Hm, maybe I’ll do something different than usual, I’ll itch him really fucking hard without any warning, hehe that’s going to be funny as hell, he’s balancing his coffeemug in the one hand and the plate with his ham & eggs in the other just now, let’s see if I manage to make him throw down some of it…

ITCHITCHITCHITCHITCHITCHITCH

Yeeeehaaw, that was wonderful, worth every scratch he gave me afterwards… Oh what a good youtubevid that would have been! Never seen someone dancing and hopping around like that before :D And some of his coffee went down to the floor, still he didn’t drop the mug or the plate – gotta try that again when he’s having lunch! Ahahah, life’s short but fun man, I should write a book once! “My life with not-wrinkled-Robo”, hell yeah. Or maybe more apt, “Itchy & Scratchy” maybe? I’d not live long enough for the copyright issues anyway. Hehe. OK time to return to work again…

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Poff! Poff! The wrinkleless Robo woke up with hundreds of cow-bee-sting-bumps, all over his body, and he looked like the moons surface.

"Gosh, how it itches", he said to himself. "Those damn invisible, can really sting. But they can also make honey and their poison seems to be very stimulating. I feel stronger than ever before".

With that, he dipped his not wrinkled, but bee-stung-bumped forefinger, in the golden honey, and stroke it over his itching bulbs. And bumpkabump, all bumps disappeared in seconds, and he looked as a ripe peach.

He crawled out through the fluster, and went into the farm, where ÖHubble and Gary-Pekka discussed, what on Earth they should do, if the mutant had survived the bee-stings.

"Hrm,Hrm", said the not wrinkled in the door. "I have a suggestion for you. I take care of the honey you have here, since those cow-bees are mine. In return I take no legal steps for your theft, and I can even pay you a small sum, in rent for the hive. My staff will come here soon and we will fix jars with the label "Robos super-honey, makes you wild and horny".

"But, halloo there", protested Öhubble, that saw his Nobel-prize drain off, "Those invisible cow-bees may have something to say about that"!

"Pffff, have you ever heard them say anything more sensible than bzzzz? And they can't defend themselves either. Their poison is an elixir for us all. Look at my peach-skin and my energy"!

Now the door flew open! Again! And in came an angry whirlwind, with visible, bloodthirsty and very teethered and clawpawed,flying cats...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:15 pm

"Wöff,wöff,wöff", the cats sounded dangerous, when they got dogheads, and started to bite and scratch the poor Robos, unwrinkled skin. Everywhere! :roll: Soon his clothes were in shreds and he screamed and he screamed.But the catdogs got even more excited and when they reached his pink, not wrinkled skin and made long rifts, Gary P reacted.

"Hi there, enough of that, Monsts! I think you have made your riftpoints, and I am sure Mr Robo has understood, that you are not his property. Isn't it so Mr Robo? You will leave us now"?

"Jaja, those molecules are so inhuman, and I will report them to U.N. I'm sure Obama will throw some KBND-bumbs on them, again, and on you and your precious goatfarm too. HAHA! Call, by all means for a taxi! I am out of here"!

"Woff-Mjau", said the now more calm Gary Monst. Are there more rats here, or can we dance on the table"?

"Dance on", laughed Öhubble, that saw a Nobel-prize come closer, again. "Your molecule-changes are very irrational and sudden. Can we hope, that you will be bees again"?

"I haven't the slightest idea. We are copeing as best as we can, but we don't know a thing. From yesterdays bees to those cat-dogs was a disruptive experience and the feeling strange, to say the least"!

Now something happened! Again! All the cat-dogs got foggy contours and in some minutes they were all a gray-pink mass, up in the ceiling, where it slowly was dissolved... To NOTHING...

HUHUHU! What next?
:? :?

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Where is my super-honey, where is my super-honey?!?

It makes you wild and horny!! My underwear is very thorny. Years of barbeque sauce across the dogheads.

My clothes have been removed. We dance on the table with obama in the taxi. My ears are also itchy. The cheesecake factory is now gone.

Chang is gone in guangdong. Honey and cheese spread on my face. This cheese I made, and now only honey, Pekka's savior under the moonlight. The vidfingers caress my jaw like a gentle breeze in the morning air.

My colon is brightened like a new day. Only one savior remains, who shall it be?

Chang

Post by Chang » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:32 pm

America Shit! Leave a guangdong out! I will grass your sister. :x

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:44 pm

WELCOME BACK! 你他妈的男人在一个农场吗?告诉我真相。
展开你的爱我的身体。

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:58 pm

:lol: You are here too with your stinking pipe. HUH!
But the story has to go on...
:roll:

"Help, help! The crazy nonwrinkled Robo is back now"! said Moco. "He has been drinking all our beers and eaten all the oatmeal and broccoli. Now he has a problem with his colon and is lying on the floor in the hive. He is buzzzing like a bee..."

"Gosh, the poor boy", said Öhubble, that had a weak spot even for the nonwrinkled gaymagician from South-Arctic. "He said that he had some problem with his prostate, and I wonder if the honey can help him".

Robo ate super-honey, like a bee-queen and suddenly came small bee-eggs, from just his prostate. They were of some fast-hatching variety, and after a short while, crawled rather big bees, with floral-aprons over their striped furs, to him with queenhoney. Then there was more prostate-eggs and Robo buzzed with content.

Buzzz...now a bigbig sting was growing in his rump. And he got antennas...Buzzz huuuu....

Malteada

Post by Malteada » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:40 am

My grandmother don't let me see Chabelo.

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:20 pm

:D Hi HI!

How on Earth did you do that? Triple Malteada, Malteada, Malteada? Hu hu hu! Great! Great! Great!

What do you think about not wrinkled Robo, that has got antennas and sting? Have you seen something like that in Mexico?