Revolution Renaissance "Making of" videos

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
illusion23
Revolution Renaissance "Making of" videos

Post by illusion23 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:52 am

Hi! I'm asking does anyone here still has the "Making of" videos of Revolution Renaissance's 2008 demo sessions and Age of Aquarius sessions that were published on their website? It's a long time when I watched those when the site was still up and I feel now some kind of nostalgy, so I want to watch them again.

Thanks in advance!

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Re: Revolution Renaissance "Making of" videos

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:53 pm

:wink:

illusion23

Post by illusion23 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:10 pm

KÖÖSKI TWIN wrote::wink:
I know what you mean :lol: but that's not the reason why I want to watch them again :lol:.

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:35 pm

haaaaaa ok.....

and soon you will create Illusion24 part 2?

this is the deal. If you does that Sir. Timo Tolkki back on to the forum and that he do a deal with KÖÖSKI TWIN goat, they both can be the "PowerRangers AOR version and fight against to Stratovillians fans and his ugly leader, that is a "?" who is.

we need be careful, I see nordic handsome in all part, friend :lol:

:shock: I'm sorry, friend, Robo paste me his homosexual personality :lol: (Is joke)

illusion23

Post by illusion23 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:22 pm

KÖÖSKI TWIN wrote:haaaaaa ok.....

this is the deal. If you does that Sir. Timo Tolkki back on to the forum and that he do a deal with KÖÖSKI TWIN goat, they both can be the "PowerRangers AOR version and fight against to Stratovillians fans and his ugly leader, that is a "?" who is.

:shock: I'm sorry, friend, Robo paste me his homosexual personality :lol: (Is joke)
WTF you are talking about :lol:. That I am Timo Tolkki :lol:. I bet Tolkki has those stuff himself so why on earth he would ask does anyone have them here :lol:. I just want to see those documents again after many many years and I can't find them anywhere.

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:28 pm

illusion23 wrote:
KÖÖSKI TWIN wrote:haaaaaa ok.....

WTF you are talking about :lol:. That I am Timo Tolkki :lol:. I bet Tolkki has those stuff himself so why on earth he would ask does anyone have them here :lol:. I just want to see those documents again after many many years and I can't find them anywhere.

UUUFFF!!!!!!! i don't say that you are timo tolkki, friend....

I have 34 timo tolkkies speaking me in social nets.....

how you can think that :lol:

In the past I got to Brian may killing my balls too (Fake) and 2 freddie mrcury, but after I remember that he die 8 years ago :lol: