timo tolkki

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
User avatar
rikkertje
Sr. Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: timo tolkki

Post by rikkertje » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:11 pm

fuck wrote:Hello friends. Chaos magic is very very bad. :)
Agree 100%.

User avatar
adrian9
Sr. Member
Posts: 1713
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: VENEZUELA!!!

Re: timo tolkki

Post by adrian9 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:11 pm

rikkertje wrote:
fuck wrote:Hello friends. Chaos magic is very very bad. :)
Agree 100%.
you guys are being mean, is just bad..borderline average.
and it seems to be enough
Image

who knew?
A9

User avatar
rikkertje
Sr. Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: timo tolkki

Post by rikkertje » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:33 pm

Hahahaha! Is she really in Nightwish' show?

I mean come on, if she's a good singer, I'm a good singer.

User avatar
SentineLEX
Sr. Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:23 am
Location: Seattle, United States

Re: timo tolkki

Post by SentineLEX » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:32 am

You kidding? Caterina's amazing. I could write her an album and she'd chart in some country or other.

User avatar
SentineLEX
Sr. Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:23 am
Location: Seattle, United States

Re: timo tolkki

Post by SentineLEX » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:33 am

Also looks like Floor's giving the drummer the handjob of his life.

User avatar
rikkertje
Sr. Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: timo tolkki

Post by rikkertje » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:11 pm

SentineLEX wrote:You kidding? Caterina's amazing. I could write her an album and she'd chart in some country or other.
Nope, not kidding. She sounds so overproduced and pitch-corrected that it's shameful.

User avatar
rikkertje
Sr. Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: timo tolkki

Post by rikkertje » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:32 pm

To be clear, I'm not a TT basher or something. I really enjoyed The Age of Aquarius and Trinity.

User avatar
R.F.
Member
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:46 pm
Location: Washington D.C.

Re: timo tolkki

Post by R.F. » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:53 pm

SentineLEX wrote:Also looks like Floor's giving the drummer the handjob of his life.
That's not the drummer, that's the guy who plays the pipes :lol:

User avatar
SentineLEX
Sr. Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:23 am
Location: Seattle, United States

Re: timo tolkki

Post by SentineLEX » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:29 am

R.F. wrote:
SentineLEX wrote:Also looks like Floor's giving the drummer the handjob of his life.
That's not the drummer, that's the guy who plays the pipes :lol:
Really? Could've sworn the pipe guy was second from the right next to Marco. Or is that the drummer?

I recognize Floor, Tuomas and Macro and am 90% sure Emppu the guitarist is the short fellow all the way on the left. So do I just have those two switched?

User avatar
rikkertje
Sr. Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: timo tolkki

Post by rikkertje » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:27 am

From left to right: Emppu (guitars), Troy (uliean pipes), Floor (vocals), Tuomas (keys), Kai (drums), Marco (bass&vocals)

User avatar
SentineLEX
Sr. Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:23 am
Location: Seattle, United States

Re: timo tolkki

Post by SentineLEX » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Ok so I did just have the two.

I thought Kai was just the studio drummer while the other one had an injury, he's still playing in Nightwish?

User avatar
rikkertje
Sr. Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: timo tolkki

Post by rikkertje » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Kai did the album and does this tour. I believe the plan is that Jukka will return after that.

User avatar
Kmasters
Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:47 pm

Re: timo tolkki

Post by Kmasters » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:52 am

rikkertje wrote:Kai did the album and does this tour. I believe the plan is that Jukka will return after that.
yeah that's the plan also jukka was set to do an special apperance on the rock in rio show but he pulled of bc doctor orders so now the apperance will be by tony kakko

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3267
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: timo tolkki

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:16 pm

Floor Jansen looks like a man. Her thighs are as big as tree trunks! :shock:

Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 618
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Re: timo tolkki

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:48 am

SentineLEX wrote:Ok so I did just have the two.

I thought Kai was just the studio drummer while the other one had an injury, he's still playing in Nightwish?

HO HO HO HO!! YOU ARE TRAINING KUNG FU.....
:shock:

<object width="560" height="315">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JiEqv636pkM?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JiEqv636pkM?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

User avatar
rikkertje
Sr. Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: timo tolkki

Post by rikkertje » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:32 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Floor Jansen looks like a man. Her thighs are as big as tree trunks! :shock:
Hahaha! I really like her but I've always thought more feminine clothing and less leather would suit her. She looks like a gothic transvestite most of the times. :lol:

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: timo tolkki

Post by robocop » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:45 am

rikkertje wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:32 pm
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Floor Jansen looks like a man. Her thighs are as big as tree trunks! :shock:
Hahaha! I really like her but I've always thought more feminine clothing and less leather would suit her. She looks like a gothic transvestite most of the times. :lol:
Hey buddy. Good to see you here. Want to cum over for Christmas and eat some cookies? :lol: They’re made out of semen I’m afraid. Santa ate the whole batch.
Smoke meth everyday.

User avatar
SentineLEX
Sr. Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:23 am
Location: Seattle, United States

Re: timo tolkki

Post by SentineLEX » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:10 am

rikkertje wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:32 pm
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Floor Jansen looks like a man. Her thighs are as big as tree trunks! :shock:
Hahaha! I really like her but I've always thought more feminine clothing and less leather would suit her. She looks like a gothic transvestite most of the times. :lol:
I thought I originally wrote this post because I feel exactly the same way. Apparently it's 4 years old and not mine lmao

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: timo tolkki

Post by robocop » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:56 am

Lol, fuck, I can't read. Thought he stopped by. Why was that thread bumped? :lol:
Smoke meth everyday.

User avatar
rikkertje
Sr. Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: timo tolkki

Post by rikkertje » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:57 pm

I am still alive though. :wink:

User avatar
rikkertje
Sr. Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: timo tolkki

Post by rikkertje » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:58 pm

robocop wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:45 am
rikkertje wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:32 pm
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Floor Jansen looks like a man. Her thighs are as big as tree trunks! :shock:
Hahaha! I really like her but I've always thought more feminine clothing and less leather would suit her. She looks like a gothic transvestite most of the times. :lol:
Hey buddy. Good to see you here. Want to cum over for Christmas and eat some cookies? :lol: They’re made out of semen I’m afraid. Santa ate the whole batch.
Would love those cookies! :lol:

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: timo tolkki

Post by robocop » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:27 am

rikkertje wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:58 pm
robocop wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:45 am
rikkertje wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:32 pm

Hahaha! I really like her but I've always thought more feminine clothing and less leather would suit her. She looks like a gothic transvestite most of the times. :lol:
Hey buddy. Good to see you here. Want to cum over for Christmas and eat some cookies? :lol: They’re made out of semen I’m afraid. Santa ate the whole batch.
Would love those cookies! :lol:
Hey!!
How’s it going? Happy new year!!!
Smoke meth everyday.

User avatar
HinatAArcticA
Sr. Member
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:21 am
Location: South Pole

Re: timo tolkki

Post by HinatAArcticA » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:35 am

I just watched him play a couple months ago during a Latin American tour he did last year. He was looking in much better shape/spirits than when he did those Spain tours a while ago. I think he's doing well for himself :)
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

ZenithMC
Member
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: timo tolkki

Post by ZenithMC » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:29 am

HinatAArcticA wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:35 am
I just watched him play a couple months ago during a Latin American tour he did last year. He was looking in much better shape/spirits than when he did those Spain tours a while ago. I think he's doing well for himself :)
That's good to see. Hopefully, Tolkki's health will continue to improve.

Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 618
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Re: timo tolkki

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:30 pm

Image
I'm a huge Fuck

User avatar
HoldenCaulfield
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:44 pm
Location: Tranquility Lane

Re: timo tolkki

Post by HoldenCaulfield » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:42 pm

Dear Stratofans.

You have to learn a lot to understand.



-HC

User avatar
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member
Posts: 4568
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Epstein didn't kill himself

Re: timo tolkki

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:56 pm

Are all Spanish college girls like this? :o
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: timo tolkki

Post by robocop » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:53 pm

I plowed a Spanish maid before. She was 45 and I was 22. Wait, that was just a goddamn dream after drinking a 12 pack of beer that cost 6 dollars.
Smoke meth everyday.

Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 618
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Re: timo tolkki

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:24 pm

timo tolkki 2020
I'm a huge Fuck

Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 618
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Re: timo tolkki

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:30 pm

DEAR GOSH!! TIMO TOLKKI LOST THE HAND IN HOW PLAY THE STRATOVARIUS SONGS! :shock:

I'm a huge Fuck

Post Reply