A question of life and death (or, Schrodinger's Rat)

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

What fate should we prepare for Mickey?

Life
46%
Death
54%

Total votes: 67

AGAG
Re: A question of life and death (or, Schrodinger's Rat)

Post by AGAG » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This thread is getting more and more interesting...
---...---

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:04 pm

Abstract: Mouse Balls Available as FRU (Field Replacement Unit)

Mouse Balls are now available as FRU. Therefore, if a mouse fails to operateor should it perform erratically, it may need a ball replacement. Because of the delicate nature of this procedure, replacement of mouse balls should only be attempted by properly trained personnel.

Before proceeding, determine the type of mouse balls by examining the underside of the mouse. Domestic balls will be harder and larger than foreign balls. Ball removal procedures differ depending on the manufacturer of the mouse. Foreign balls can be replaced using the pop-off method. Domestic balls are replaced using the twist off method. Mouse Balls are usually not static sensitive. However, excessive handling can result in sudden discharge. Upon completion of ball replacement, the mouse may be used immediately.

It is recommended that each replacer have a pair of spare balls for maintaining optimum customer satisfaction, and that any customer missing his balls should suspect local personnel of removing these necessary items.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:18 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:20 am

I found this cute graphic, and I had to put it somewhere! :D

TerrinePotter

Post by TerrinePotter » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:26 am

If it were a rat in my home, and I were in a good mood, I would trap it somehow and throw it on a very far away place. If I were in a bad mood, I would chop his head off and cry rivers for having done so later on. I tend to find mice cute, specially the white ones....oh well, nobody is perfect.

Neorave

Post by Neorave » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:34 pm

icecab21 wrote:Abstract: Mouse Balls Available as FRU (Field Replacement Unit)

Mouse Balls are now available as FRU. Therefore, if a mouse fails to operateor should it perform erratically, it may need a ball replacement. Because of the delicate nature of this procedure, replacement of mouse balls should only be attempted by properly trained personnel.

Before proceeding, determine the type of mouse balls by examining the underside of the mouse. Domestic balls will be harder and larger than foreign balls. Ball removal procedures differ depending on the manufacturer of the mouse. Foreign balls can be replaced using the pop-off method. Domestic balls are replaced using the twist off method. Mouse Balls are usually not static sensitive. However, excessive handling can result in sudden discharge. Upon completion of ball replacement, the mouse may be used immediately.

It is recommended that each replacer have a pair of spare balls for maintaining optimum customer satisfaction, and that any customer missing his balls should suspect local personnel of removing these necessary items.
I'd suggest going freeballin'.
Somehow I still have an account...yay...?