Neverending Story [Game]

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ
Re: Neverending Story [Game]

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:29 am

:( No please don't! Grow weary I mean! :bounce1: :bounce1: Up, up and jump around.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:31 am

Nah, its been a long day and my caloric deficit is NO joke. I grow wearier by the minute... :cry:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:34 am

So jump! Jump! It may help! :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:

Jaja. Now I really must run. See you later. After your little nap. I am on top now and there I will stay. Go on and sleep if you must...

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:38 am

Ignorant fool.. :lol:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:17 pm

:)

"You ignorant fool", said Freckle to Pekka, "You can't lock-up virile, young storms, in a small cellar-room. They will fight"!

And did they fight? Yes,it was a hell of a blowing in that cellar and the whole house was shaking.

"So give them more sleep-muffins and stronger pill-chocolate", was Pekkas clever advice.

"You are an ignorant fool, Pekka! We can't have them sedated for ever, and they are very suspicious of the chocolate and the green-grass-muffins already".

"So, we can try Seattle or Salvador-coffee then"!

"That would really help! Huh! What an ignorant fool you are"!

They heard Arnold Orcan's wrooms and Pablo Tornado was really loud-voiced. "Wroom, let us out, or I will call for excessa-rescue and then you really have something to worry about. Papa Hurrricane will come and you Pekka know what he can do"!

Pekka became under-freckles-pale.

"I know, I know", he whispered. "Papa Hurrricane, all storms father, blew up the big planet Yorca, in Andromeda, some years ago and if he comes here, it is good-bye..."

"You ignorant fool, why haven't you told us before. Now we must let them out"!

"Jaja, butt I don't dare to go down there, so you have to deal with those stormbastards".

"You ignorant Alien-fool, allergic to sushi. So now you hide behind an insignificant girl. Butt OK I will do it. For once"

To the cellar she went!

"Hi there, cute storms! I have understood that you want to come out, and I will help you, if you promise me, that you behave, and blow away to your respective territories on Earth".

"Wroom, yes, yes, we will".

"Ok, now I open the door ajar and the first to go is Arnold Orcan".

Arnolds storm-arm came through the chink and with a hard arm-blow, he pushed the door wide-open.

"So, so! Easy, eeesyyy.Don't be some ignorant fools! Huh"!

WHROOM, WHROOM...

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:32 pm

:lol: :lol: Why are you never here when I am here? now I try this time! Hallo! Hallo!

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:20 am

Because it's night in Sweden,
and all gnatgnats are sleeping
in their gnatgnato beds.
It's night here too.
And what is this all about?
Settle down, please don't yell or shout so loud
The landlord, he lives downstairs
We'll get evicted, please don't be too loud!

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:15 am

:cry: As if I did not know! I have been in Stockholm and I think I am going to move there. Or to London.

And I never scream!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:29 pm

And the spring-stress-subsidization-status? :?

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:15 am

What? Subsiez? Spring-stresses? What are you talking about?

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:00 am

It was NOT directed at you... :roll: :eyes

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:40 am

I, Stratowarius, take over now since I can see that som little ö10 is after me. Some copycat! Huh!

But the same condition. Top. Only TOP

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Lunch and at last alone with the humming and hostile monster, I call "the eater", because he so often devours, what I just wrote.

Wroom! The storms, with the impertinent Arnold Orcan and the bully Pablo Tornado in front, "stormed" out and took Freckle with them. On their way they also picked up the rest on their roller-coast-journey.

"Let us down immediately", screamed Pekka. "I am your general-commander Nurmi and you will be arrested for this disrespect".

"By whom, by whom. Hahahaha! We are the earths conquerors now and hi and ho, here we go and blow".

They went over land and sea and people hurried indoors. "This storm came from a clear sky", they said, "What will this mean. It blows from all directions. Look at the clouds. They are spinning like gyrators".

They were. Everything rotated, since the four storms, little Eol Coward Tyfon was more bigeyed, than active, and couldn't understand how they dared to do this to commander Nurmi.

Ships on the sea were spinning like toy-boats. Round and round they went. People fell like cones everywhere and the world was a big carousel.

Pekka, Freckle, Öhubble and the poet (huh, where did he come from?) hold hands.

"We must try to land on the Goat-mountain", said Öhubble. And they did!

"Damn those ignorant foolstorms", said Pekka, "This will cost them their storm-certificate".

"Did I hear some pip"? laughed Pablo Tornado.

"No, no, I was only coughing", said Pekka, between clenched teeth.

"Good, good, now we leave you here and are going to our headquarter, on the moon, where we will await our orders from Excessa.

And swish they were gone and the group were standing at the top of the goatmountain. The goats came mäing and bäing, from everywhere and they held an election on standing goatfeet.

Huh huh-mä-bä! Pekka was chosen the new king.

Butt, butt...

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:03 am

:lol: I am king here too. Hahahaha!

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:03 pm

"Caramba",said Pekka Fuck-KING, "I don't want to live up here on this Top. I hate to be on top. I have Top-Phobia"!

Now the Alpha-Goat-Male came forward. He was born in Germany, so he had a very peculiar accent.

"Aber doch, Herrn King, alien, ass the rumours say, allergic to sushi and now also with acrophobia. You came here with the four storms, and our prophets have told us that our king and benefactor will come in a cloud from heaven. And here you are"!

"But for heavens sake. It was obedient Excessa-storms and I am a goat-farmer from Finlands border to Russia. Now I am going down from this top and abdicate"!

"Jaja, we will follow you to the valley and your castle and I am sure you will change your mind when you see it".

"Never, you ignorant fool! I will NOT live in any goat-castle. Can you capishe that"?

Then the goatgirls started to sing a capella and it was the Alpha-female-goat that was for-singer. She was also from Germany, so she chose a melody from German Folklore. "Oh Tannenbaum".

Oh, Pekkaking, oh Pekkaking,
For you we goatgirls like to sing,
You reign nicht nor in Summertime,
Nein auch in Winter will you chime,
Oh Pekkaking oh Pekkaking,
For you the goatgirls now will swing.

Oh Pekkaking, oh Pekkaking,
We have for you a bigbig fling,
Your crown will be some goldenthing,
And we to you taxe will bring,
Oh Pekkaking Oh Pekkaking,
We will cling to you and ching,ching ching.

Pekka was stunned. Again! But now they had reached the valley and gosh, wasn't there a huge golden castle.

"Welcome to Goatland", said the Alpha-goat-male, Goethe. "I and my wife, Goetha, are house-keepers here, and we bid you to enter".

"God Heavens Lord, you ignorant foolgoats"! said Pekka and rolled his eyes. Listen carefully now, since I only will say this once. I am not your heaven-sent goatking. And look, look at me, I am NOT a halffreckled girl any longer. I am old Pekka, but with a goat-beard and I think I am soon going completely mad, insane, senseless, affected with rabies, mentally disordered. Help, help, let me wake up from this nightmare...

Butt butt...

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:56 am

It is SO unlike Pekka Fuck-King to reject his throne among the kingdom of goats. Something does not add up here. False modesty, perhaps? :errrr:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:37 pm

:) If you had seen that goat-mountain-country and those shaggy goat-citizens, you wouldn't talk about "false modesty". You would have escaped, ass fast ass your Seattle-baker-legs could carry you.

And you can say a lot about Pekka, butt shaggy he is NOT

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:12 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Nah, its been a long day and my caloric deficit is NO joke. I grow wearier by the minute... :cry:

Wee-ee-ee-e he-he-ee-ee um-um-buway,
A wimoweh-a-wimoweh,mibube,
In Seattle, the mighty Seattle,
The Baker sleeps tonight,
In Seattle, the rompy Seattle,
The Baker sleeps tonight.

Wee-ee-ee-e he-he-ee-ee-ee um-um-buway.
A wimoweh-a wimoweh mibube.
Aaaaaaaa Aaaaaaa A wimoweh, a wimowee.

Near the ocean the peaceful ocean,
Near the ocean, the tranquil ocean,

Wee-ee-ee-e he-he-ee-ee um-um-buway
A wimoweh a wimoweh mibube,
Aaaaaaaaa Aaaaaaa A wimoweh, A wimoweh

Huh Seattle, don't fear Seattle,
Huh Seattle, don't be scared Seattle.
The Baker sleeps tonight.

Ingonyana i lele he-ha hele Seattle,
Ingonyama, i Bäcker la-la kahle,
I yesha lifikele. lala Seattle.
le Bäcker la-la kahle.

Wee-ee-ee-e he-he-ee-ee um-um-buaway,
A wimoweh a wimoweh a wimoweh,
Aaaaaa Aaaaaaa A wimoweh, A wimowe
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa A wimoweh

The Baker SLEEPS tonight. HUH! :roll: :roll:

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:32 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope he will sleep all day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:49 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Nah, its been a long day and my caloric deficit is NO joke. I grow wearier by the minute... :cry:

WAKIE WAKIE

Now you have been under too long. Up and PJUMP :bounce1: :bounce1:

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:32 am

:roll: :roll: :roll: :x

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Jaja! :)

When we left Pekka Fucking, he was on the run from Goat-Mountain, (Mount Baker) together with his friends. They took a bus to Vancouver and there Pekka said good-bye to the others, that went home to Finland.

Pekka was full of hate to the German goatpeople and mostly to the Alpha-male, Goethe, so he made an arrangement with his UFO-commander, that they should be deleted, dissolved and preferably made a goatring around Saturnus. So it occured, and since then there is one dirty-grey Saturnus-halo, that has a deficient mäbä-sound.

Now a nosy Seattle-paper became curious and interviewed a NASA-person, that only could tell them, that he had nothing to tell them. But cunning Pekka understood, that he was a dangerous babbling source, so he (Pekka also) beordered the UFO-Captain to put some radiak-memory-destroyer on NASA-head-quarter, in Washington D.C. So he did. (The Captain also) and all personnel fell in deep Cinderella-sleep. When they woke up again, they barely remembered their names.

Strangely enough a Strato-forumer "Nea" from just W.D.C. was walking past NASA, in the same minute, and he has told us.

"Suddenly there was a Pony-Pink cloud coming from nowhere, in the sky over NASA, and some of it also fell on me. For a few minutes I lost my concentration, and I couldn't remember where I was or who I was. I heard myself calling out "Nea, Nea", and people around me did the same. (Call their own names of course. Not mine. :roll: :roll: ) It was really confusing. HUHHUH!

After a while the pink fog disappeared into NASA and I could hear how they called out their names too. It was horrifically and I ran away, as fast as my Nea-legs could carry me...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:53 am

I have retained some of that pinky scent in the kacky shirt I was wearing. It seems to attract the weirdest types of hen when I go around Seattle. It is great in the summer" So accounted, nea, the by-stander.

The following day, a weird melismatic chant was heard from the cloudtop of a weird peach-shaped cloud in a weirder climatic system. Our first-hand source, Germo-Finnish inventor/jazz-muscian Mr. Ötto Hubble predicted weird phenomena surrounding the weird headquarters of Nasa, using weird manic tropes "The so-called "chant" people are starting to listen is a mass-hallucination caused by the pinky gas that places little flowers on the ear-channel, they spin and spin forming several harmonies and different colors amongst themselves. It's the atom-circus caused by the goat alien that tries to control our art-manifestations. In a couple of years, we will all be listening to stockhausen and the like" Hubble also added that the goats will start a massive migration next thursday to meet their great leader, the Goathe, that lives inside the cloud, chewing on a cepheidic carrot, held sacred by the goat community.

On the actual site, the goats started to take over the man-manned space station, threatening the operators with caustic milk and sour cheese logs. Bolden Jarrett, chief commander of NASA operations agreed to held a brief interview in the ER of the Marlboro hospital "I was having drinks with a co-worker and a lactic spurt comes out of the ceiling. It was a cheese-bomb. I am lactose-intolerant and I could only heard a slight hiss through my ears when I was neck-deep inside a musky mixture of milk and goat-mucus." The paramedics found NASA director swollen and blueberry colored on top of a 20 meter high spaceship. This was just the first attack and progresively all the workers were expectorated off the premises. It is speculated that now goats are in charge of the Apollo XXIII, a secret programme aiming the mineral exploitation of foreign planets.""

So read the daily newspaper, the Baker-gazette.

On the peach-cloud Goathe commanded a fierce operation. The goat central in Finnno-Russia received a very peculiar visit. It was a poet trying to sell books door-by-door and he stumbled across this ranch by accident. It was 5pm and he needed food. A fem-goat answered the door and and...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:02 pm

:) HUH!

gave him a bunch of hay.

"Here poet, this is for you. Bon appetit! Have some russian coffee too!

"But, but, My stomach can't handle that fibre-grass. I like clover, succulent, green clover, and I bring my own coffee"!

"So you still drink that pee-coffee"? It was Freckle that came to the door. "And where have you been all this long Winter. I have really missed you. And now you suddenly show up here like a Ketchup-bottle"

"But, but! I was with you at Mounth Baker, don't you remember? I had to run like hell from that pest and cholera, the Alpha-Goethe"!

"Who has cholera"? It was Goethe that heard his loves voice and came running along the border. "Poet, oh Poet! I love you":

"Huh! I thought you were dead, in the exolotion! Huh"!

"No, no, dearest, we alien-goats have universal cells, like your Särimner, and we come back next day".

"But, but, the määäing in the Saturnus-halo"?

"Ah, it is a trick and it always fools some ignorant idiot. We used an echo from universe, that we amplified with some huge Marshalls. But let us talk about us, dearest Poet. Would you like to be a goat? I can fix that"!

"Me? A goat? God heavens NO"!

"And why not? If I may ask? We are respectable creatures. And we can be arrrggg"!

"Freckle, Freckle! Help me! This Goethe is just too much. You can't let him make a goat of me. I will kill the "Neverending" if you do. Please Freckle, pleeeeaaase"....

"Haha! We will see! If you promise to not disappear for Month I will think about it! But, but......

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:59 am

But Tolkki created a 39 string guitar and started playing at 392bmp! :shock:
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:21 am

PFFFFFFF! Matias created a 51 string guitarra and started playing at 784 bmp!! Haha!

Krigo

Post by Krigo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:26 am

Jens created a guitar completely controlled by keys and starts playing at 9001bpm

JENS USES SHRED

SHRED IS SUPER EFFECTIVE

CROWD FAINTS FROM SHRED

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:21 am

And Stockhausen made an electronic guitar played by many light-beings that fornicated at the speed of light.

One light being escaped Stockhausen's bestial light orgy and went towards Finland, wounded, where the poet was eating his hay with clover-sauce on a farm with freckle. They were having coffee that the poet had brought with him, made by himself with the greatest care and with the most delicious secrets. "This is delicious!" said Freckle "It doesn't even need sugar. A marvel, a beauty, glorious!! Sex on your mouth." Her freckles started to dance on her face from the happiness and delight. It was The Swan from Kovsky and the primal Swan was embracing the nose. Then someone knocked the door frantically. Freckle couldn't unglue from her chair since she didn't want to stop drinking the most delicious coffee she had ever had in her life.. so the poet answered the door.

The door uncovered a fatuous soul that spun around the flowers, bending them slightly. The light being explained that he was a former human-soul of a russian man named Igor, a bear carer who hated goats with a passion. "Goats are revolting. I couldn't keep playing that guitarra, I had to come to finland and tumble their hoofs. My whole body hurts, from the fornication. And that coffee smells just delightful"

Now there were three coffee drinkers and they gulped the whole bottle the poet had brought, leaving not a single drop for the ants. "Haha, no worries." He said "I can make more if you want, just keep yourselves glued on anything for some good five minutes." "Of course!" said freckle "Make it 4 minutes if.. if you can!" "No, Three!" said Igor. And the poet ran to the farm-kitchen.

Goathe, the goat, entered the room when the poet was making the sweet beverage. He felt offended he wasn't invited to the coffee party. Just because of it he instantly made the poet a very hairy goat, with beautiful hoofs. Ass soon as Igor saw the poet and heard the clack-clack of his beautiful beautiful gray hoof, he was unnerved and became violent. Freckle was also very upset hen she saw he brought no more coffee. The freckles stopped dancing and started to become red.

"BäÄAÄ!" screamed the poet, but it was too late. Igor attacked Goathe first, entering his eyes and blinding him. Then the poet sprang around the room, bääing and looking for cover. The lighty-Igor chased him in a rage. The poet liked his eyes and didn't want to go blind. He jumped and jumped and finally he landed on Freckle's lap, shivering. He tried to apologize for the coffee but but Freckle...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:35 pm

:lol:
"Scat, scat, ugly goat! Out from my lap, you are too hairy and you smell like a walrus".

"But, but, it is me, the poet. The nasty Goethe has made me a langhaired goat. He plans to have me in his goatharem".

"Vojne, vojne, now are good advice expensive! :roll: I must call my father".

Papa Öhubble came and he knew what to say. "Simsalabum the Poet must out cúm".

And the poet crawled out of the goatskin and Freckle hold, the now empty skin, in her lap.

"Huh, what shall we do with this rag", she said. But wait, wait, I have an idea. We put it on an angry bear, and he will give Goethe a wals or tango".

They fetched an angry bear and he thought it was great fun, since he was very hungry and only liked goats as meals. He dressed in the goatskin and sat in a corner and tried to look seductive.

Goethe came in and his sight wasn't the best, so he saw only the goatskin and the horny horns. "Oh there you are my darling goat-poet. But don't be so shy there in the corner. Come to Papa do, you sweet embraceable you".

He stretched out a hoof to the bear-goat, that took it in his mouth.

"Ah what a passionate litttle poetgoat you are, bäääää".

Bruuuuuuuum, bruuuuum, yum, yum ,crunch, crunch. Blood, muscles, jointcreaks, goatscreams, bearsatisfaction, goatbowels with half-digested hay...and clover... BLäääääääääää......

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: And where is my idol Pekka Nurmi?