Revolution Unfinished

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Rebel
Re: Revolution Unfinished

Post by Rebel » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:57 pm

adrian9 wrote:
Ilsekena wrote:
Elysium wrote:I was thinking about this album other day, to bad never was release by Stratovarius, the demos were so pretty good man!

I'll give anything to see how this album would have sounded with Stratovarius, I just imagined how could be the cover...

btw:(I never like the Revolution project)
Agreed. I like R...R..demo a lot, without any Sammet-Kiske-Rantanen. It is a thousand times better than Polaris(IMO), especially in a vocal case.
I almost agree on that, sammet and rantanens voice sound wierd, like they didnt work too much on the songs is kind of a uncomfortable thing to hear.
but kiske is beyond of this plane , he sings brilliant on every track.
I really prefer Rantanen's voice of the three

TwilightEagle

Post by TwilightEagle » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Eternity_strato, ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ and the some others are the cancers of this forum, like trolls always are.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 pm

HOHOHOHO! And what are you?

A sour halfdark Twilight! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Here we go again... Better stop this flaming and respect each other! Everyone here has her/his own opinion. Its like bullshit. I don't like Tolkki as a person either! He's kind of two-faced or something.. but I do respect him like a composer for everything what he did in the past. To be honest, I can listen to Stratovarius without Tolkki (np. voice could be better) but Tolkki without Strato.. hm...don't like at all.. Symfonia is not so bad band, but we really heard all that stuff many many times before. BUT BUT the most annoying Symfonia's thing, which spoils my dear ears is Andre Matos! When I hear him "singing" I have a big desire to hit him with my violin bow to shut him up!

TwilightEagle

Post by TwilightEagle » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Ilsekena wrote:Here we go again... Better stop this flaming and respect each other! Everyone here has her/his own opinion. Its like bullshit. I don't like Tolkki as a person either! He's kind of two-faced or something.. but I do respect him like a composer for everything what he did in the past. To be honest, I can listen to Stratovarius without Tolkki (np. voice could be better) but Tolkki without Strato.. hm...don't like at all.. Symfonia is not so bad band, but we really heard all that stuff many many times before. BUT BUT the most annoying Symfonia's thing, which spoils my dear ears is Andre Matos! When I hear him "singing" I have a big desire to hit him with my violin bow to shut him up!
I disagree with you, because Fright Night, Twilight Time and Dreamspace are "Stratovarius (I mean the current lineup without Tolkki) without Tolkki" as well, because no one of the current Strato lineup plays on them.

When Tolkki releases AoA it's too different, than Strato and when he releases In Paradisum it has been heard many many times before. Strange...

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:21 pm

TwilightEagle wrote:
Ilsekena wrote:Here we go again... Better stop this flaming and respect each other! Everyone here has her/his own opinion. Its like bullshit. I don't like Tolkki as a person either! He's kind of two-faced or something.. but I do respect him like a composer for everything what he did in the past. To be honest, I can listen to Stratovarius without Tolkki (np. voice could be better) but Tolkki without Strato.. hm...don't like at all.. Symfonia is not so bad band, but we really heard all that stuff many many times before. BUT BUT the most annoying Symfonia's thing, which spoils my dear ears is Andre Matos! When I hear him "singing" I have a big desire to hit him with my violin bow to shut him up!
I disagree with you, because Fright Night, Twilight Time and Dreamspace are "Stratovarius (I mean the current lineup without Tolkki) without Tolkki" as well, because no one of the current Strato lineup plays on them.

When Tolkki releases AoA it's too different, than Strato and when he releases In Paradisum it has been heard many many times before. Strange...
Ok ok. its all about taste. I'm sooo lazy to discuss it now :tired: And once again: I RESPECT TOLKKI FOR EVERYTHING HE DID FOR STRATOVARIUS!(oh, jäjä, except that awful publicity stunt)

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:29 pm

:lol: :lol: And I? Frankly my dears, I don't give a shit! :lol: :lol: Tolkki old records I never heard. Love Tolkki or hate Tolkki. PFFFFFFFFFFF

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 pm

My dog has shitted inside! smells not so lovely :buh: :yuk: Oii, remind me please, what this topic about?

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Tolkki needs to get a pretty, and talented Female singer and probably his problems would be solved! :wink:

Kinda like that one, except a real person. :D

TwilightEagle

Post by TwilightEagle » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:57 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Tolkki needs to get a pretty, and talented Female singer and probably his problems would be solved! :wink:

Kinda like that one, except a real person. :D
Not MissK again...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:18 pm

:lol: Soo? And why not? I thought you looooved everything dear Tolkki do?

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 pm

...shit smells again :x

Derrick Rose

Post by Derrick Rose » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:31 am

...Like shit??

Uhh, better not think about that. :bandit:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:55 am

TwilightEagle wrote:Eternity_strato, ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ and the some others are the cancers of this forum, like trolls always are.

HUH! ???

How dare you condescend my former fiancee!! You MISERERE :x, you TROGLODYTE :pissed2:, you HIRCINE :x, you MERETRIX :pissed3:, you BUNCOMBE! :pissed3: You NINNYHAMMER! :x CACAFUEGO! COMPREMESIS!

Never do it....again!

Capiche?? :x

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:59 am

TwilightEagle wrote:Eternity_strato, ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ and the some others are the cancers of this forum, like trolls always are.
Yeah, you should get laid.

DDDDDDDD

Post by DDDDDDDD » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:02 am

How DARE YOU DISRESPECT US IN SUCH A WAY WEY??? :shock: :? 8) :lol: :o :( :) :D :x :oops: :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:25 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

HUH! ???

How dare you condescend my former fiancee!! You MISERERE :x, you TROGLODYTE :pissed2:, you HIRCINE :x, you MERETRIX :pissed3:, you BUNCOMBE! :pissed3: You NINNYHAMMER! :x CACAFUEGO! COMPREMESIS!

Never do it....again!

:shock: :shock: FORMER???? I still wear my beautiful ring and am sewing on my brideoutfit! :shock: :shock:

I missed that breakday! Huh!

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:32 am

Its going to be interesting now! :w00t: So, who the former of whom??? Or you are still in a relationship?? I'm a little confused now ???

TwilightEagle

Post by TwilightEagle » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:34 am

DDDDDDDD wrote:
How DARE YOU DISRESPECT US IN SUCH A WAY WEY??? :shock: :? 8) :lol: :o :( :) :D :x :oops: :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Because you're acting like idiots. Calling Tolkki the cancer of Stratovarius is most worse thing I have heard for years.

Derrick Rose

Post by Derrick Rose » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:28 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

HUH! ???

Never do it....again!

:shock: :shock: FORMER???? I still wear my beautiful ring and am sewing on my brideoutfit! :shock: :shock:

I missed that breakday! Huh!
Aaaawkarrdddd... :buh:

GondolaGuy99

Post by GondolaGuy99 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:39 pm

TwilightEagle wrote:
DDDDDDDD wrote:
Because you're acting like idiots. Calling Tolkki the cancer of Stratovarius is most worse thing I have heard for years.
Suck it up. The band is much better with the fat bastard out.

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:22 pm

GondolaGuy99 wrote:
TwilightEagle wrote:
DDDDDDDD wrote:
Suck it up. The band is much better with the fat bastard out.
+1

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:32 am

Ilsekena wrote:you're using the same method. Just hold your opinion and don't take a shit at all.
I don't think that's a very good method. :buh:

Edit: Ok, what the FUCK did you do to your post? :roll:

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:53 am

:lol: I see the flame is growing up! Really, guys, stop to use such hatred and disgusting language! or we'll soon end up in the Flaming Kingdom of Chaos.

Dear TwilightEagle! Your endless discussion about this bullshit doesn't makes you wiser than any troll on this forum, because you're using the same method. Just hold your opinion and don't give a shit at all! TT is a brilliant composer. Yes. '1992-2003records' are still the best for me (Fourth dimension is still my fav, i liked that line-up). Manymany thanks to Mr.Tolkki for that ofcourse! But if someone here thinks that Polaris and Elysium are the best- Ok then, I will respect it. We all are so different and everyone has his own point of view. Considering the quote "Tolkki was a cancer to Stratovarius" I almost agree on this. Maybe not a cancer but some small disease that's for sure. butt butt!! ONLY IN THE LAST FEW YEARS. I still consider they all a little bit guilty of what happened. different and everyone has his own point of view. Considering the quote "Tolkki was a cancer to Stratovarius" I almost agree on this. Maybe not a cancer but some small disease that's for sure. butt butt!! ONLY IN THE LAST FEW YEARS. I still consider they all a little bit guilty of what happened.

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:57 am

My comp is not feeling well I guess :D :D :D

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:34 am

Ilsekena wrote:My comp is not feeling well I guess :D :D :D
Maybe you aren't letting it shit either. :roll:

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:57 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Oh, really? Thanx for showing me the reason, dear!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:47 am

Ilsekena wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
I think I understand your psychiatric condition. You have an inferiority complex brought about by chronic constipation, and you relieve your social anxiety by preventing others from defecating. Is my ass-essment correct? :)

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:01 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Ilsekena wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
I think I understand your psychiatric condition. You have an inferiority complex brought about by chronic constipation, and you relieve your social anxiety by preventing others from defecating. Is my ass-essment correct? :)
No, dear! your ass-essment is totally wrong! Especially your ass is always acting the wrong way! And you are calling me a psycho now?? Whom? Me! And this after all, we once had! You haven't changed at all as I can see. It was not so long time ago! Memories are still fresh in my mind. We were so young and innocent in the small land of ice-cream and snow..Before you stole my old boat and got over to the other side of a gulf. After a while you escaped to America and founded A's family business. Don't force me to tell all the truth about who A.. really are, and the whole meaning of your name in a public place.

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:19 pm

I am already angry. :x
---...---