KING OF NOTHING?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
browneyedgirl
Re: KING OF NOTHING?

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:16 pm

RazielSR wrote:Yes, Stratovarius wasn't dead. Stratovarius will never die. It's like energy, it can't be destroyed, just transformed.

Jens, Kotipelto, Jörg, Lauri and Matias will still playing at the age of 80-90 years old (more or less), I can see it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why not? Age is just a number! Look at the Rolling Stones--their main members are nearing 70 years old and they are still going strong. There are many other examples!

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:23 pm

I agree, with some bands they'll end up like elvis, their only retirement will be when they die and even then they'll probably be having Stratovarius sightings in various places.
metal feeds the beast

JavyMetal1092

Post by JavyMetal1092 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:09 am

It is a very good name :D I wait to listen it soon, specially live in concert here in Chile :lol: Totally in agreement with RazielSR Stratovarius will never die!! :headbang:
Stratofan forever, Long Life to the Metal! \m/

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:11 am

JavyMetal1092 wrote:It is a very good name :D I wait to listen it soon, specially live in concert here in Chile :lol: Totally in agreement with RazielSR Stratovarius will never die!! :headbang:
There and here in the U.S. 8)
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!