Polaris Live samples online

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
RazielSR
Re: Polaris Live samples online

Post by RazielSR » Wed May 12, 2010 1:57 pm

JensJohansson wrote:
But seriously tho, those dongles really are a pain in the ass .. :lol:
A lot of people (me too) buy the programs and then crack them, just like you.
I use to make that with games too. It's funny to see how the people is using a downloaded and cracked program while you are trying to solve the problems caused with the original one thanks to this security issues, coming via soft or via hard.

Back on topic, I'm gonna preorder Polaris live! for your info, people, the cheapest that I can find is with amazon.de. BUY IT! :)
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Wed May 12, 2010 5:01 pm

RazielSR wrote:A lot of people (me too) buy the programs and then crack them, just like you.
I use to make that with games too. It's funny to see how the people is using a downloaded and cracked program while you are trying to solve the problems caused with the original one thanks to this security issues, coming via soft or via hard.
You are telling us that we'd rather download a cracked version of any kind of program instead of buying the original software?! That's like cheating; you are a bad man Raziel ;)
|StratoFan Forever|

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Wed May 12, 2010 6:32 pm

JensJohansson wrote:
RazielSR wrote:Another question Jens, do you pay for the programs you use in the computer while mixing or do you use cracks? Are you using Windows? If yes, it is original?
I myself use Windows, Jörg also.
I knew there was a reason I liked you two more than the rest of the band
>_>
<_<
(Only slightly though)

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Wed May 12, 2010 7:02 pm

ggonza43 wrote:
RazielSR wrote:A lot of people (me too) buy the programs and then crack them, just like you.
You are telling us that we'd rather download a cracked version of any kind of program instead of buying the original software?! That's like cheating; you are a bad man Raziel ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nooooo...who said that¿? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no, but you know... sometimes it's better to get the crack when you have the original one cause there are some security dll that fuck the whole system, not joking. Securom, Starforce (Starfuck for friends...this one is worst than a virus...).
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed May 12, 2010 7:32 pm

JensJohansson wrote: But seriously tho, those dongles really are a pain in the ass .. :lol:
Sounds like you're plugging them into the wrong "port" :roll: :oops:

rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Wed May 12, 2010 8:21 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
JensJohansson wrote: But seriously tho, those dongles really are a pain in the ass .. :lol:
Sounds like you're plugging them into the wrong "port" :roll: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kecos

Post by Kecos » Sat May 15, 2010 12:47 am

a
Last edited by Kecos on Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:27 pm

RazielSR wrote:
ggonza43 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nooooo...who said that¿? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no, but you know... sometimes it's better to get the crack when you have the original one cause there are some security dll that fuck the whole system, not joking. Securom, Starforce (Starfuck for friends...this one is worst than a virus...).
Hhahaha I was joking: I myself do the same as you do :D
|StratoFan Forever|

Jude

Post by Jude » Sun May 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Yeah! PURE live album with nice setlist, after 10 years it will be nice to listen a new live album from Strato. Grreeat!