Age of Aquarius Reviews

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Beast_Pete
Re: Age of Aquarius Reviews

Post by Beast_Pete » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Dave wrote:Seems like it'll still take some time until everybody understands that there is no "good" and "bad" music.. :roll:

Oh, and according to Wikipedia, Reggaetón is actually music :D
Most people will realise as time progresses. Any sound can be considered to be music, wether you find the symphony in it and wether you enjoy it is irrevelant to the fact that it is considered to be music or not. A lot of people LOVE Picasso and Van Gogh, while I myself don't really... especially Gogh, whose art I absolutely don't catch and don't even want to. A Rembrandt picture gives me much more artistic joy. This is my preference, yet I still consider Gogh as art.
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:49 pm

I'm not sure why people talk as if TK invented singing. Gusis just singing in normal methods establised for hundreds of years and so is TK. Gus hits his notes and sustains them accurately,

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:46 pm

I still don't get why Revolution Renaissance is even compared to Stratovarius, Yes they have the same guitarist but even Tolkki himself has said that RR is meant to be different.

I mean you might as well compare 80's Pantera with 90's Pantera as in my estimation those were two completely different bands.

I say the only way you can look at this album objectively is to erase from your mind any hints of Strato in it.
metal feeds the beast