Symfonia

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Sumerian
Re: Symfonia

Post by Sumerian » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:00 pm

ggonza43 wrote:
Sumerian wrote:And I hear now because Jari is back, Tolkki is writing a Black Diamond pt. 2...
Tell him to stop beign such a dickhead and to start writing "Return To Dreamspace" :D!

No matter what this guy does, he is an asshole. Truly unbelievable. :)

And by the way. FUCK YOU!! :)

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:01 pm

Wow, are you telling this to me?
|StratoFan Forever|

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:02 pm

ggonza43 wrote:Wow, are you telling this to me?
Relax. Its just a joke. :)

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:04 pm

You'd better :lol:
|StratoFan Forever|

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:23 am

I have heard from friend quite close to the band that Symfonia will play true Stratovarius classics done the right way like Black Diamond, Destiny, and Helloween, Angra classics plus few surprises. This will be amazing tour. Tolkki really cares about his fans, which we can see.

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:37 am

I have high expectations considering the line up
metal feeds the beast

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Indeed, I wonder when then samples will be out :)
|StratoFan Forever|

kameli

Post by kameli » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:13 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
What unbelievably funny photo. You should submit to National Geographics. Asshole.

Febo

Post by Febo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Sumerian wrote:I have heard from friend quite close to the band that Symfonia will play true Stratovarius classics done the right way like Black Diamond, Destiny, and Helloween, Angra classics plus few surprises. This will be amazing tour. Tolkki really cares about his fans, which we can see.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Funniest thing I've ever heard. Listen, Tolkkiholic, the guy you claim to be caring with his fans is a good musician and composer, but not what I'd call "a good, caring person".
You ever been close to him?
I'll tell you my experience. I met the band in 2005, when they visited Monterrey for their "Black Album" tour. I talked to them a bit and got my album and shirt signed by all of the band members, except Tolkki, from which the only words I heard were "Sorry, I don't want to, I didnt come here to please anyone".

Then you have the publicity stunt by which Kotipelto and Jörg left the band.
Is that what you call caring about the fans? Kotipelto didn't want to do that, as Tolkki himself has said. That's honesty, dude.
And there you have the time when Tolkki claimed to have been stabbed by a fan in Spain which was also a lie...

You seem to be sure that Symfonia is destined to carry on with the Strato Legacy when you haven't even listened to anything of their stuff and have come to this forum treaten us all like children, insulting some of the guys here when you don't even have an idea about of what we do or how old we are.

On the other hand, as I told you, Matos and Kusch won't be in the band to please Tolkki, that you can be sure about :P

Now, about comparing Kotipelto's voice with Kiske's, like you did in another topic. Sorry, but how many shows has Kiske sung at in the last 15 years? How many full albums has he recorded in the same amount of time? It's obvious that his voice has remained better cared than Timo's. And still, I highly doubt Michael could sing Eagle fly free or March of Time these days like he once did, in fact, a friend from Switzerland went to see him with Avantasia a few days ago and he told me it was pityful to listen to him trying to sing Shelter From the Rain...

And he is a great singer, like Kotipelto is... and we're all allowed to have our good and bad days.

You should be posting more on Symfonia's forum. From what you say they deserve more than the 242 posts then have there :)

And I have nothing against them, I'm a big fan of Matos, Kusch, Harkin and Kainulainen... and still enjoy a lot what Tolkki has done for metal music.
Hope they give us an excelent album.

But you, in my opinion, you're just a joke...

Respect to everyone here
:evil:

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Febo wrote: You ever been close to him?
I'll tell you my experience. I met the band in 2005, when they visited Monterrey for their "Black Album" tour. I talked to them a bit and got my album and shirt signed by all of the band members, except Tolkki, from which the only words I heard were "Sorry, I don't want to, I didnt come here to please anyone".

Is that what you call caring about the fans? Kotipelto didn't want to do that, as Tolkki himself has said. That's honesty, dude.
And there you have the time when Tolkki claimed to have been stabbed by a fan in Spain which was also a lie...
Tolkki was diagnosed with manic depression and has sometimes made mistakes. He is human, like you. I hear from a friend he has gone to therapy for few years and is doing quite well now. He is quietly working on his music for past few years and does not do negativity anymore. It is you, so called fans, who are full of hate and causing the mayhem by writing bullshit on web forum.
You seem to be sure that Symfonia is destined to carry on with the Strato Legacy when you haven't even listened to anything of their stuff and have come to this forum treaten us all like children, insulting some of the guys here when you don't even have an idea about of what we do or how old we are.
I have heard entire demo disc of Symfonia from a friend who is quite close to the band. It is unbelievable material, what we have not heard from power metal since visions days...a breath of fresh air. :)
And he is a great singer, like Kotipelto is... and we're all allowed to have our good and bad days.
Yes, and I just ask why can't Kotipelto have good days too. Clips I hear sound fucking horrible. :)

And once again, I cannot just simply write my opinion here. Truly unbelievable.

Febo

Post by Febo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Sumerian wrote:
Febo wrote: You ever been close to him?

Tolkki was diagnosed with manic depression and has sometimes made mistakes. He is human, like you. I hear from a friend he has gone to therapy for few years and is doing quite well now. He is quietly working on his music for past few years and does not do negativity anymore. It is you, so called fans, who are full of hate and causing the mayhem by writing bullshit on web forum.
I have heard entire demo disc of Symfonia from a friend who is quite close to the band. It is unbelievable material, what we have not heard from power metal since visions days...a breath of fresh air. :)
Yes, and I just ask why can't Kotipelto have good days too. Clips I hear sound fucking horrible. :)

And once again, I cannot just simply write my opinion here. Truly unbelievable.
You want to hear something horrible?
Compare Tolkki's live playing to crystal clear Matias Kupiainen's :lol:
I deeply hope you enjoy and even cum with Symfonia's album when it's out. Really.
I wish you and them nothing but the best...
As I said before, I prefer to enjoy both bands. In the end, some will like Elysium better and viceversa... and that's what music and even life is about.

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Febo wrote: You want to hear something horrible?
Compare Tolkki's live playing to crystal clear Matias Kupiainen's :lol:
That is quite funny. Because for me, Matias playing style has always sounded very fake and unconvincing for me. Tolkki always puts more his heart into the music, which the fans can see. He really does care about his fans these days and that is why official symfonia website will soon feature video blogs of recording process, and already includes videos of all the band.

Just my opinion. :)

Susie

Post by Susie » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Febo wrote:(...)
I'll tell you my experience. I met the band in 2005, when they visited Monterrey for their "Black Album" tour. I talked to them a bit and got my album and shirt signed by all of the band members, except Tolkki, from which the only words I heard were "Sorry, I don't want to, I didnt come here to please anyone". (...)
Dude, wtf :shock:

Kosmo

Post by Kosmo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Sumerian wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
What unbelievably funny photo. You should submit to National Geographics. Asshole.
Dude, you're weird.

I can understand protecting Tolkki to some degree, but you're taking it too far.

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:17 pm

I was chatting with Tolkki yesterday on Facebook. He seems very happy and positive about his new band and there was no negativity at all. He says he hopes to bring the band to quite massive North American tour after album is released.

Kosmo

Post by Kosmo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:18 pm

Nice. It's good to know that Tolkki is doing fine nowdays. :)

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:43 pm

That's what I say, I mean Tolkki seems good these days and he's getting along great with his former bandmates, yet there just always seems to be someone who's determined to make the remaining members look like they are the "BAD GUYS".

if you are not doing this I apologize, but what else am I supposed to think?
metal feeds the beast

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 am

Do you realise, Sumerian, that almost everybody here doesn't agree with you? Have you asked why? What? You're gonna tell us all we're not real fans? Ah dude, you make me laugh so much now and I'm so sorry for you
|StratoFan Forever|

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:40 am

ggonza43 wrote:Do you realise, Sumerian, that almost everybody here doesn't agree with you? Have you asked why? What? You're gonna tell us all we're not real fans? Ah dude, you make me laugh so much now and I'm so sorry for you
I will give you something else to laugh about.
FUCK YOU!!!

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:49 am

I don't see anybody laughing here...Try to relax, and realize that no matter what you say you've just gained the dark place of the forum. And all because of your negativity and pesimism, you could have been a great contributor to the community. It's so sad :?
|StratoFan Forever|

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:55 am

ggonza43 wrote:I don't see anybody laughing here...Try to relax, and realize that no matter what you say you've just gained the dark place of the forum. And all because of your negativity and pesimism, you could have been a great contributor to the community. It's so sad :?
What's the problem. Can't take a joke? :)

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:56 am

I do, but apparently you can't stand our point of view
|StratoFan Forever|

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:48 am

SYMFONIA has a forum?
Whats the URL?

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:03 am

browneyedgirl wrote:SYMFONIA has a forum?
Whats the URL?
nothingishappeninghereyet.com

EDIT: Holy crap your grandson is already a big boy! :shock: How... How long was I in the basement? :err:

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:55 am

Whats the URL?
Ask Sumerian, he sures made the site in exchange of some TT's pubic hair :)

And you avatar just kick ass :D!
|StratoFan Forever|

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:33 am

ggonza43 wrote:
Whats the URL?
Ask Sumerian, he sures made the site in exchange of some TT's pubic hair :)
It seems something I have said has hit quite nicely :)

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:57 am

why was your aim to piss people off?
metal feeds the beast

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 pm

I have heard that Timo Tolkki and Symfonia guys will soon open webshop where you can buy t-shirts, merchandise, and even Symfonia board game. Its amazing how much these guys care about their fans.

Balu

Post by Balu » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:18 pm

Sumerian wrote:I have heard that Timo Tolkki and Symfonia guys will soon open webshop where you can buy t-shirts, merchandise, and even Symfonia board game. Its amazing how much these guys care about their fans.
BOARD GAME? :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :grouplaff: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: