Favorite song off of Elysium?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

Which is your favorite song off of Elysium?

Darkest Hours
1
1%
Under Flaming Skies
3
3%
Infernal Maze
7
8%
Fairness Justified
2
2%
The Game Never Ends
8
9%
Lifetime in a Moment
7
8%
Move the Mountain
15
17%
Event Horizon
6
7%
Elysium
37
42%
Other - Bonus Tracks (specify)
2
2%
 
Total votes: 88

User avatar
StratoFabio
Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Favorite song off of Elysium?

Post by StratoFabio » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:40 pm

RazielSR wrote:I'm still trying yo find my favo song! the album is really incredible for me and i can't decide! Elysium? Castaway? Lifetime in a moment? Move the mountain? Under flaming skies?

MAYBE!!!

:x :x :x :x

:D
yes is a killer album! I rewieved it for h-m.it
I also like Lifetime but I I'm not so much the chorus, too easy IMHO.
Anyway I really hope in a healining tour with a lot of Elysium songs!
StratoFabio

User avatar
adrian9
Sr. Member
Posts: 1731
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: VENEZUELA!!!

Re: Favorite song off of Elysium?

Post by adrian9 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Under Flaming Skies is really good, am I feel a malmsteem vibe on that song?
A9

RazielSR
Sr. Member
Posts: 2512
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Valencia - Spain

Re: Favorite song off of Elysium?

Post by RazielSR » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Definitely.... and even feeling bad for other songs, my fav song of the album is Elysium. I think it contains absolutely all the necessary for me in a song to be in my "personal elysium". And the last solo for me is one of the best things happening in my life while listening to music.

Many thanks for this album, seriously, many thanks.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

User avatar
Rebel
Sr. Member
Posts: 2138
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:41 am

Re: Favorite song off of Elysium?

Post by Rebel » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:02 am

ya know, the mind blowing hugeness of Elysium aside, I think, especially for its length, Infernal Maze might be one of the greatest power metal songs ever.

primuslive
Jr. Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:35 am

Re: Favorite song off of Elysium?

Post by primuslive » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:53 am

KupiainenItaly96 wrote:Elysium is the best song that I've ever heard in my life, the lyrics are incredible!Religion, Faith and nothing of shit or stupid things.
Matias is a genious, so Great Matias!Great Elysium!

FUCK YOU TOLKKI!
Do we really need that «Fuck you Tolkki» thing?? Do we remember that it is because of Timo Tolkki that we love the band in the first place??

I know I do!

Thanks!

User avatar
crostrato
Member
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:35 pm
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

Re: Favorite song off of Elysium?

Post by crostrato » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 pm

primuslive wrote:
KupiainenItaly96 wrote:Elysium is the best song that I've ever heard in my life, the lyrics are incredible!Religion, Faith and nothing of shit or stupid things.
Matias is a genious, so Great Matias!Great Elysium!

FUCK YOU TOLKKI!
Do we really need that «Fuck you Tolkki» thing?? Do we remember that it is because of Timo Tolkki that we love the band in the first place??

I know I do!

Thanks!
Completely agree with you!

TimoToikki
Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Re: Favorite song off of Elysium?

Post by TimoToikki » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:45 am

crostrato wrote:
primuslive wrote:
KupiainenItaly96 wrote:Elysium is the best song that I've ever heard in my life, the lyrics are incredible!Religion, Faith and nothing of shit or stupid things.
Matias is a genious, so Great Matias!Great Elysium!

FUCK YOU TOLKKI!
Do we really need that «Fuck you Tolkki» thing?? Do we remember that it is because of Timo Tolkki that we love the band in the first place??

I know I do!

Thanks!
Completely agree with you!
Thank you, guys. :wink:

User avatar
crostrato
Member
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:35 pm
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

Re: Favorite song off of Elysium?

Post by crostrato » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:13 pm

TimoToikki wrote:
crostrato wrote:
primuslive wrote:
KupiainenItaly96 wrote:Elysium is the best song that I've ever heard in my life, the lyrics are incredible!Religion, Faith and nothing of shit or stupid things.
Matias is a genious, so Great Matias!Great Elysium!

FUCK YOU TOLKKI!
Do we really need that «Fuck you Tolkki» thing?? Do we remember that it is because of Timo Tolkki that we love the band in the first place??

I know I do!

Thanks!
Completely agree with you!
Thank you, guys. :wink:
Always a pleasure to talk with you, here, we like you A LOT.

User avatar
Ilsekena
Sr. Member
Posts: 1868
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:42 am
Location: T-35

Re: Favorite song off of Elysium?

Post by Ilsekena » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:18 am

crostrato wrote:
TimoToikki wrote:
crostrato wrote:
primuslive wrote:
KupiainenItaly96 wrote:Elysium is the best song that I've ever heard in my life, the lyrics are incredible!Religion, Faith and nothing of shit or stupid things.
Matias is a genious, so Great Matias!Great Elysium!

FUCK YOU TOLKKI!
Do we really need that «Fuck you Tolkki» thing?? Do we remember that it is because of Timo Tolkki that we love the band in the first place??

I know I do!

Thanks!
Completely agree with you!
Thank you, guys. :wink:
Always a pleasure to talk with you, here, we like you A LOT.
C'mon it's not the real TT! Open your eyes! It's still that unknown Toiiiiki :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply