New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
User avatar
AAAAAA
Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:52 am

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by AAAAAA » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Khan is one of the WORST singers in powermetal. /topic
YOU...DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Kosmo
Sr. Member
Posts: 2288
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:19 am

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by Kosmo » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:17 am

Rikk, this is off topic but have you been following Khan's situation? It's slowly starting to look like he is leaving Kamelot.

User avatar
rikkertje
Sr. Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by rikkertje » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:09 am

Kosmo wrote:Rikk, this is off topic but have you been following Khan's situation? It's slowly starting to look like he is leaving Kamelot.
I have. I don't know what he's up to, but I read something about personal problems and stuff. Now Fabio Lione is going to sing on their tour. :s

eternity_strato
Sr. Member
Posts: 1019
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2002 5:02 pm

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by eternity_strato » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Khan should leave Kamelot and get back with the band he made good music with: Conception.

User avatar
Kosmo
Sr. Member
Posts: 2288
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:19 am

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by Kosmo » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:04 pm

I love Kamelot but if he went back to Conception i would squeal like a little girl because it kicks so much ass.

User avatar
rikkertje
Sr. Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by rikkertje » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:04 am

Kosmo wrote:I love Kamelot but if he went back to Conception i would squeal like a little girl because it kicks so much ass.
Me too! :lol:

User avatar
AGAG
Sr. Member
Posts: 7857
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:04 am
Location: El Salvador

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by AGAG » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:32 pm

What if, on the inside, we all are girls?
---...---

User avatar
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member
Posts: 4595
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Betty White will outlive the queen.

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:21 am

AGAG wrote:What if, on the inside, we all are girls?
I always wanted to be Palin.

Image

User avatar
Susie
Sr. Member
Posts: 604
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:05 am
Location: Santiago / Chile

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by Susie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:01 am

AGAG wrote:What if, on the inside, we all are girls?
I am a girl...on the inside too Image

:lol:

Kecos
Member
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:12 am

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by Kecos » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:24 am

AGAG wrote:What if, on the inside, we all are girls?
What if?

blakkmoon
Jr. Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: sweden

Hello, about the Timo Tolkki new material.

Post by blakkmoon » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Man, I spoke with my friends in search for an answer :? , I am Strato fan and I listened the new Stratovarius the quallity is there :wink: , and now I have listened Symophonya :shock: , and is the fucking old good stuff that I been loving since I listened to Episode,
I´ve seen Stratovarius 3 or 4 times, I was a beliver of forget the past an embrace the future, I or we, all, must be happy coz tolkki is back!!

RazielSR
Sr. Member
Posts: 2505
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Valencia - Spain

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by RazielSR » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:16 pm

In Paradisum album is out of finnish album chart one week later of the release. I suppose that is not very good...
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

TwilightEagle
Sr. Member
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by TwilightEagle » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:29 pm

RazielSR wrote:In Paradisum album is out of finnish album chart one week later of the release. I suppose that is not very good...
I think, that this is a good result from a new band without promotion in the age of Internet. If Stratovarius would have continued with a new name instead of Stratovarius name their sales wouldn't be that much, than they have now as Stratovarius, because it would have been a brand new band.

User avatar
adrian9
Sr. Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: VENEZUELA!!!

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by adrian9 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:37 pm

TwilightEagle wrote:
RazielSR wrote:In Paradisum album is out of finnish album chart one week later of the release. I suppose that is not very good...
I think, that this is a good result from a new band without promotion in the age of Internet. If Stratovarius would have continued with a new name instead of Stratovarius name their sales wouldn't be that much, than they have now as Stratovarius, because it would have been a brand new band.
agree on that ,BUT, Symfonia has big names, so promotion and media interest was always there. they didnt promote more because they didnt want
A9

TwilightEagle
Sr. Member
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by TwilightEagle » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:57 pm

adrian9 wrote:
TwilightEagle wrote:
RazielSR wrote:In Paradisum album is out of finnish album chart one week later of the release. I suppose that is not very good...
I think, that this is a good result from a new band without promotion in the age of Internet. If Stratovarius would have continued with a new name instead of Stratovarius name their sales wouldn't be that much, than they have now as Stratovarius, because it would have been a brand new band.
agree on that ,BUT, Symfonia has big names, so promotion and media interest was always there. they didnt promote more because they didnt want
Or because labels don't want to use money for promoting a new band.

User avatar
adrian9
Sr. Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: VENEZUELA!!!

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by adrian9 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:50 pm

TwilightEagle wrote:
adrian9 wrote:
TwilightEagle wrote:
RazielSR wrote:In Paradisum album is out of finnish album chart one week later of the release. I suppose that is not very good...
I think, that this is a good result from a new band without promotion in the age of Internet. If Stratovarius would have continued with a new name instead of Stratovarius name their sales wouldn't be that much, than they have now as Stratovarius, because it would have been a brand new band.
agree on that ,BUT, Symfonia has big names, so promotion and media interest was always there. they didnt promote more because they didnt want
Or because labels don't want to use money for promoting a new band.
that being the case then why would you spend 10000 euros recording an album? dont be naive ; is just poor magnament.
A9

User avatar
Kosmo
Sr. Member
Posts: 2288
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:19 am

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by Kosmo » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:16 am


TwilightEagle
Sr. Member
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by TwilightEagle » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:54 am

Great perfomance, but the host woman is a sensation seeking skeleton, like someone else said before. Most of her guests are "froth celebs", which are celebs without any reason. Timo is of course a positive exception.

User avatar
robocop656
Sr. Member
Posts: 2312
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:04 pm
Location: pæniš
Contact:

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by robocop656 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:58 am

Repost of a repost of a repost.

ImageImageImageImage

a_Sniper
Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:20 am

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by a_Sniper » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:52 pm

That really was a GREAT live performance :) Don't mind the show at all, this performance saved whole wait :) That youtube version quality sucks big time though :p

User avatar
adrian9
Sr. Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: VENEZUELA!!!

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by adrian9 » Mon May 02, 2011 4:20 am

a_Sniper wrote:
That really was a GREAT live performance :) Don't mind the show at all, this performance saved whole wait :) That youtube version quality sucks big time though :p
x2
A9

User avatar
AAAAAA
Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:52 am

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by AAAAAA » Tue May 03, 2011 12:23 am

robocop656 wrote:Repost of a repost of a repost.

ImageImageImageImage



CENA!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops:

User avatar
mayhem-for-all
Sr. Member
Posts: 1907
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:25 pm

Re: New Symfonia song on YouTube 'In Paradisum'

Post by mayhem-for-all » Thu May 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Just to make it clear to everyone since there is some speculation. My projects have nothing to do with the existence of SYMFONIA, which is the priority for me an Andre.
I am doing another Classical Variations album and one project with the old Stratoguys. These will be coordinated around SYMFONIAS activities.
+Timo
:shock: :D

Post Reply