New Stratovarius drummer (your thoughts or preferences)

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Sumerian
Re: New Stratovarius drummer (your thoughts or preferences)

Post by Sumerian » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:12 am

Verdades Parias wrote: but I'm pretty sure that in the real life is kind of a DOUCHE
What an extremely violent statement by Verades Parias. I am just shocked, but as usual I will stand up for justice.
Verdades Parias wrote: .Look at him, he strarted to gave guitar lessons again, just becouse he doesn't sell records anymore
That is not true. He gives guitar lessons as a service to the community and the fans that he cares so much about.
Verdades Parias wrote: "Hey!!...theres no Tolkki here!!! YOU BASTARDS!!!", HE IS NOT A PROPHET, HE MADE HUGHE CRAP IN THE FAN's HEADS over the years, AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO THAT, it is what it is, accept it or leave it.
In this case it is a glass of crap. A glass that Tolkki must drink alone, even though all the strato guys took a shit in it together. If you follow.
HinatAArcticA wrote: All those lies suit you. They are custom made to drive you out of reality. Lies are true for you. You know, what you do is reaching a point of insanity. When you wake from your dream you know what is true? :)
"Mother always said my son, do the noble thing". :wink:

TheLegendaryDreamer

Post by TheLegendaryDreamer » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:02 am

you =/= noble

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:13 am

Seriously stop preaching like your Jesus or something, your not a martyr and your not gaining any friends with your propaganda.

You are so hell bent on proving all the other members of Stratovarius are evil human beings, I don't know why you feel the need to kick people while they are down but those are the actions of a bully NOT a victim.
metal feeds the beast

HoldenCaulfield

Post by HoldenCaulfield » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:09 am

Jesus picked the disciples and you were supposed to like them. I know he picked them, but that he picked them at random. He didn't have time to go around analyzing everybody. I'm not blaming Jesus or anything. It wasn't his fault that he didn't have any time.

TwilightEagle

Post by TwilightEagle » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Verdades Parias wrote:GROW UP TROLL
I wonder, why you're calling Sumerian troll, but you never call eternity_strato, AAAAAAAAAA or robocop troll, but you call them fun. Your logic is strange and sometimes very related to the North Korean style.
Verdades Parias wrote:You believe that Tolkki is a PROPHET you moron
And you're talking about prophets, don't you think, that example Kotipelto and Jens are prophets for you, don't you?

And I repeat, that you hate everything, what Tolkki does and love everything, what the current lineup of Stratovarius does. Even if the current Strato would change its style to gay pop you'd love it. So you're not worshiping the music, but the men.
Verdades Parias wrote:Look at him, he strarted to gave guitar lessons again, just becouse he doesn't sell records anymore
Well, In Paradisum sold more, than Elysium in Japan. If that's called not selling, well...
Verdades Parias wrote:look at this forum, nobody HATES Timo
Another bullshit you're talking about. Look at eternity_strato, AAAAAAAAA (who made some childish and idiotic Photoshopped pictures about Tolkki some years ago) and robocop who are real TROLLS and they hate Tolkki more than anyone else.

Last thing to say: GROW UP!

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:48 pm

I totally agree with TwilightEagle 100%. Your posts are a mess of contradictions and it seems you write more from childish emotions and impulses than the facts. eternity_strato, AAAAAAAAAA, and robocop can practically turn this forum to shit and you never have a word to say about them.

Lastly, you seem very angry and bitter. Why is that, exactly? :wink:

HoldenCaulfield

Post by HoldenCaulfield » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Sumerian wrote: Lastly, you seem very angry and bitter. Why is that, exactly? :wink:
I think it is because he never received the black guitar.

Billy-B

Post by Billy-B » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:09 pm

New Strato-drummer...
By the way, why not Rüdiger AC Dreffein? 8)
He used to be a drummer!

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:00 pm

TwilightEagle wrote:
I wonder, why you're calling Sumerian troll, but you never call eternity_strato, AAAAAAAAAA or robocop troll, but you call them fun. Your logic is strange and sometimes very related to the North Korean style.
And you're talking about prophets, don't you think, that example Kotipelto and Jens are prophets for you, don't you?

And I repeat, that you hate everything, what Tolkki does and love everything, what the current lineup of Stratovarius does. Even if the current Strato would change its style to gay pop you'd love it. So you're not worshiping the music, but the men.
Verdades Parias wrote:Look at him, he strarted to gave guitar lessons again, just becouse he doesn't sell records anymore
Well, In Paradisum sold more, than Elysium in Japan. If that's called not selling, well...
Another bullshit you're talking about. Look at eternity_strato, AAAAAAAAA (who made some childish and idiotic Photoshopped pictures about Tolkki some years ago) and robocop who are real TROLLS and they hate Tolkki more than anyone else.

1) Eventually you didn't read the discussion i was having with mister Sumerian previously, so you don't understand some things. IN FACT, Sumerian believes that TT is a prophet (he told us), but that is Ok

2) I don't hate Timo Tolkki, and I don't worship actual Strato line-up. Hate is so big word men, He made to much mistakes, no more than that, it piss me off like your own black sheep in your town, but we can live with that don't you think. I still bought the tickets, even when the guy dislikes me

3) Yes, In Japan IP sold more...but in Finland Visceversa, also I don't care too much, I bought them both

4) Yes maybe some people here hates Timo Tolkki, my bad. But there you have this Men so called Sumerian...Ok is not a troll, but He insults the fans of this actual band, so I want to defend them!...

5) I'm pretty much a reasonable men, i'm growing up! no problem!

6) One more thing, If Stratovarius is converted to some bullcrap pop band, there's no reason to support them, I JUST LOVE ELYSIUM!!!...TK is not a prophet, even I don't like too much his songs, I prefer Lauri's compositions.
I'm not Rambo TwilightEagle, is just discussion, I can accept your point of view, nevertheless, is hard to me to find reasonable this guy Sumerian....He speaks about peace, and comes here throwing rocks, if he can't accept Stratovarius 2011, why doesn't he just stops cursing the band?
Regards

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:13 pm

No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:06 am

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:13 am

This for me is more about the fact that they are mocking us for liking the current Strato lineup and insulting the members while they are at it.

I for one am not insulting Timo Tolkki, I like Symfonia and I like the current Stratovarius, what I am not in support of is people kicking others when they are down, people who CLAIM they are all about a peaceful message and then attack those who don't agree with them.

Your free to like who you want and who you don't, what I get irritated about are your methods, you use the mentality of a bully "hey lets insult their intelligence and call them names". I don't know what you call that in your group of friends but where I come from that's called "being an ass"
metal feeds the beast

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:17 am

You are a champion, hiro. A real American hero.

Meanwhile, in Ancient Sumeria.......

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:19 am

robocop656 wrote:You are a champion, hiro. A real American hero.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
metal feeds the beast

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:31 am

I think Priester or Stauch solidifies Stratovarius as more of a "Supergroup" than a band, which is fine. Rantanen is a similar pick to what Liimitainen might have been (Without the potential chemistry issues). Won't rock the boat, good fit, but potentially bars the band from another Kupiainen.

If they pull another young diamond from the rough ala Porra/Kupiainen, then that would be incredible.

As far as good music goes, Priester has to be the best option though.

HoldenCaulfield

Post by HoldenCaulfield » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:51 am

robocop656 wrote:

Last investigation report says a fret of the stolen guitar was found in Lagash, near of the Kingdom of the Shrews. I will be there as soon as possible.

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:53 pm

I have some accordions and I can make some competion where some spaniard wins it but than I keep it in my cellar -. What do you think of that?

AriaAria

Post by AriaAria » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:39 pm

I hope that the new durmmer will be some new guy that nobody knows. If it isn't possible, then Mike Portnoy from Dream Theater is accepted too.

Febo

Post by Febo » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:02 am

Verdades Parias wrote:
TwilightEagle wrote:

1) Eventually you didn't read the discussion i was having with mister Sumerian previously, so you don't understand some things. IN FACT, Sumerian believes that TT is a prophet (he told us), but that is Ok

2) I don't hate Timo Tolkki, and I don't worship actual Strato line-up. Hate is so big word men, He made to much mistakes, no more than that, it piss me off like your own black sheep in your town, but we can live with that don't you think. I still bought the tickets, even when the guy dislikes me

3) Yes, In Japan IP sold more...but in Finland Visceversa, also I don't care too much, I bought them both

4) Yes maybe some people here hates Timo Tolkki, my bad. But there you have this Men so called Sumerian...Ok is not a troll, but He insults the fans of this actual band, so I want to defend them!...

6) One more thing, If Stratovarius is converted to some bullcrap pop band, there's no reason to support them, I JUST LOVE ELYSIUM!!!...TK is not a prophet, even I don't like too much his songs, I prefer Lauri's compositions.
I'm not Rambo TwilightEagle, is just discussion, I can accept your point of view, nevertheless, is hard to me to find reasonable this guy Sumerian....He speaks about peace, and comes here throwing rocks, if he can't accept Stratovarius 2011, why doesn't he just stops cursing the band?
Regards
My friend, let people curse all the want; let them curse either Stratovarius, Tolkki, Symfonia or whoever they feel like throwing shit at... that won't make a difference at all :)Let them be :) For there's nothing we'll ever be able to do about it.

About Tolkki; you cannot argue about him in the same way you do about Koti or Jens, or Matias... because Tolkki is sick. He is sick and will always have to deal with his terrible mental disorder.

It is clear and understandable how he cannot accept Strato still making music without him, under the very same name, and with a different musical direction.
And Tolkki is free to say how he believes anything from Polaris and Elysium is worse than any song ever written by him. That does not mean it is true. And it does not mean Polaris and Elysium are bad albums, or that Matias is a bad guitar player. Matias is very gifted indeed.

And there you have websites like Metallum, Metal Storm, Metal Kingdom... even a more general one like Rate Your Music! And reviewers on those all, among many others give Elysium better reviews than to Symfonia's IP. And you can agree with them or not, and Jens and Koti can be evil if "Sumerian" wants, but many, MANY people liked Elysium, and some liked it more than anything Tolkki has ever come up with.

Now, it's obvious; Kai Hansen won't ever say he's a fan of "The Dark Ride" or Andre Matos that he loves "Rebirth"; and you see how there were fans of those bands that never accepted evolution and change. But just in the same way bands lose fans with change, bands can also make new ones. You keep yourself honest by making the music you feel you wanna make, despite the name you carry on with. And so what if Helloween got heavier when Hansen and Kiske left? So what if Strato got more progressive now that Tolkki left? They still make kick-ass music in my opinion.
About Symfonia's IP having sold more albums than Elysium in Japan... well, selling more does not mean being better or more honest. Nor selling less means being shit nor untalented.
So let everyone be :) Let music be...
It's all about good music after all :)
I think Elysium is a great album, and on the other hand, still haven't been able to like IP, but so what if others love it? Cheers to that :)

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:54 am

Febo wrote:
Verdades Parias wrote:
TwilightEagle wrote:

Regards
My friend, let people curse all the want; let them curse either Stratovarius, Tolkki, Symfonia or whoever they feel like throwing shit at... that won't make a difference at all :)Let them be :) For there's nothing we'll ever be able to do about it.

About Tolkki; you cannot argue about him in the same way you do about Koti or Jens, or Matias... because Tolkki is sick. He is sick and will always have to deal with his terrible mental disorder.

It is clear and understandable how he cannot accept Strato still making music without him, under the very same name, and with a different musical direction.
And Tolkki is free to say how he believes anything from Polaris and Elysium is worse than any song ever written by him. That does not mean it is true. And it does not mean Polaris and Elysium are bad albums, or that Matias is a bad guitar player. Matias is very gifted indeed.

And there you have websites like Metallum, Metal Storm, Metal Kingdom... even a more general one like Rate Your Music! And reviewers on those all, among many others give Elysium better reviews than to Symfonia's IP. And you can agree with them or not, and Jens and Koti can be evil if "Sumerian" wants, but many, MANY people liked Elysium, and some liked it more than anything Tolkki has ever come up with.

Now, it's obvious; Kai Hansen won't ever say he's a fan of "The Dark Ride" or Andre Matos that he loves "Rebirth"; and you see how there were fans of those bands that never accepted evolution and change. But just in the same way bands lose fans with change, bands can also make new ones. You keep yourself honest by making the music you feel you wanna make, despite the name you carry on with. And so what if Helloween got heavier when Hansen and Kiske left? So what if Strato got more progressive now that Tolkki left? They still make kick-ass music in my opinion.
About Symfonia's IP having sold more albums than Elysium in Japan... well, selling more does not mean being better or more honest. Nor selling less means being shit nor untalented.
So let everyone be :) Let music be...
It's all about good music after all :)
I think Elysium is a great album, and on the other hand, still haven't been able to like IP, but so what if others love it? Cheers to that :)
Thanx for the words! :)

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:23 am

Rebel wrote:I think Priester or Stauch solidifies Stratovarius as more of a "Supergroup" than a band, which is fine. Rantanen is a similar pick to what Liimitainen might have been (Without the potential chemistry issues). Won't rock the boat, good fit, but potentially bars the band from another Kupiainen.

If they pull another young diamond from the rough ala Porra/Kupiainen, then that would be incredible.

As far as good music goes, Priester has to be the
best option though.
Elysium!

What Masterpiece. I saw them on their tour and they put on an amazing show. They played a lot of songs I love, which for once i can say was a good thing. Kotipelto sounded great.

Jens did an amazing job and played great solos.

They also played "Black doggy" which was fantastic and a few others I'm to tired to remember right now. :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:30 am

Your right and I shouldn't let it get to me but I just don't like it when people stoop to bully tactics to try and sway opinions their way, or if I was to describe them in one word "hypocrites"
metal feeds the beast

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:04 am

I am not a hero. I am a mere defender of the office. You know who's a real hero? Hiro, from Heroes. That's a hero. Also Bono.

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:57 am

If you guys really do like Elysium, that is fine. I can't argue with your musical experience. Anyway, the album is not a great work but I can understand why some might enjoy it since even Britney Spears is popular. But one thing I wonder recently, why is Symfonia forum so different than here?

There it seems the members are all an upper-class elite. I see everyday there lawyers, doctors, scientists, engineers, artists, and painters joining hands together and discussing key world issues in very peaceful way such as global warming, religion, and peaceful things as dolphins, united nations, rainbows, etc (just examples). All kinds of gifted people learning from each other.

Here I ask myself, why are people just fucking dumbasses? Robocop, AAAAAA's, BBBBB's, CCCCC's, eternity_strato. It is like I am dealing with retards. And the minute I express my opinion, I am attacked in extremely violent way.

Why is Symfonia forum such a bastion for intellectual growth, and here is just a bunch of fucking idiots fighting?

The answer to this question is simple. Think about it. :wink:

rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:38 am

Sumerian wrote:...I can understand why some might enjoy it since even Britney Spears is popular...
Hey! Nothing wrong with Britney Spears! I love Strato and I've visited their concerts three times now, but next week I'll be in front row at Britney's Femme Fatale show in Rotterdam. :lol:

Okay, maybe I'm a bit gay.

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:38 am

:x :x :x :x

SO WHY DON'T YOU STAY ON SIMPLEONIA? WHY MUST YOU COME HERE AND INFEST THIS GREAT FORUM WITH YOUR SHITSHIT? BLÄÄÄÄÄ for SUMPARIAN

:x :x :x :x :x

TYPICAL THAT THIS little shit came in before me. THIS WAS FOR SUMPARIAN AND NOT FOR STUPID GIRLSINGERLOVER.
BAH

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:26 am

GAGAGO wrote::x :x :x :x

SO WHY DON'T YOU STAY ON SIMPLEONIA? WHY MUST YOU COME HERE AND INFEST THIS GREAT FORUM WITH YOUR SHITSHIT? BLÄÄÄÄÄ for SUMPARIAN

TYPICAL THAT THIS little shit came in before me. THIS WAS FOR SUMPARIAN AND NOT FOR STUPID GIRLSINGERLOVER.
BAH
This is exactly my point.

"From Dolphins to Pelicans"

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:47 am

Sumerian wrote:

BAH

Too bad the egyptians didn't kill you while there was the complete mess in your country. :)

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:50 am

eternity_strato wrote:
Sumerian wrote:

BAH

Too bad the egyptians didn't kill you while there was the complete mess in your country. :)
Do not believe everything you see on CNN. There is more than meets the eye...

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:52 am

Sumerian wrote:
eternity_strato wrote:
Sumerian wrote:

BAH

Do not believe everything you see on CNN. There is more than meets the eye...
Yeah, whatever. Please, die :)