A Bit interesting...

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Shogakat
A Bit interesting...

Post by Shogakat » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:15 am

:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTeORi_wQi8

There is no time to change, welcome to the Age of Aquarius! Hell, I suppose I can post this here, because it says "Stratovarius and related bands in English", and it was a very related band. Via-facebook I have found that...
It seems that something happened because this videoclip was never released...

AAAAAAAAAA

Re: A Bit interesting...

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:25 am

The camera doesn't show Tolkki during the entire guitar solo.

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:43 am

This is very, very bad...

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:14 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:The camera doesn't show Tolkki during the entire guitar solo.

Shogakat

Post by Shogakat » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:21 am

People should not judge this video for the poor effects and simple things. Those non well-known musicians haven't got a big amount of money, and it's very possible that the videoclip was full payed by Tolkki... Excessive headbanging, btw.

The thing is that the camera doesn't show Tolkki during the solo and the poor participation of Timo in the entire clip. :roll:
It seems that the "rockstar" in the band doesn't lead those musicians and they are alone in the video during the 80% of the clip. And it's a shame because "mystical" attitude of Tolkki in the clip is great.
BTW, poor video, but at least interesting, of course. :!:

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:42 am

Cool... I didn't know this existed

Though I have to admit... it was weird that there was not A SINGLE take of Tolkki when the solo happened.

At this point I don't really care, but yeah... it's odd.
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:22 am

i can see why they did not release it

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:18 am

Hmmm...it seems like most of the band are missing their black nail polish.

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:23 pm

What a pile of shit. Anyway the video seems incomplete. I mean, I think the background was prepared to show some kind of shitty effect or sth. That false and overacted headbanging makes me wanna hit with a punch my computer :lol: . I suppose Bruno Agra stills thinking he's a pop star.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Just when I did not remember the fashion-victim guy, I click the link to watch the video and see him again...
Under age guys should not be taken this type of pictures.

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:43 pm

This is such a nice song! Enjoy it!
<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b9AJ1MdZdzk?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b9AJ1MdZdzk?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

gnurt_gp

Post by gnurt_gp » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:59 pm

of course it's not TT's solo, as with the solos in Trinity.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:29 am

Lurdi wrote:This is such a nice song! Enjoy it!
<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b9AJ1MdZdzk?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b9AJ1MdZdzk?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
2:30
"Really long instrumentals ):"

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just remember they once said they will make a video for AoA, but then backed out for "budget reasons".

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:00 am

so apart from tearing apart unreleased material and taking shots at band members, what pop stars headbang? since when is headbanging part of pop?

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:16 am

icecab21 wrote:so apart from tearing apart unreleased material and taking shots at band members, what pop stars headbang? since when is headbanging part of pop?
All of them, of course. Blow jobs require headbangs.
:facial: :facial: :facial: :facial: :facial:

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:38 am

Bruno Agra really should have stayed in Aquaria. Now he's fucking around in Las Vegas, got a shotgun LA wedding like a month after dating some girl, and playing in shitty do-nothing bands when he had already released and co-wrote 2 classic symphonic metal albums with Aquaria. Sigh.

Anyway, shit video, no wonder it was never released. Very odd that they never showed Tolkki soloing, especially with that once-dead topic of Tolkki not playing the solos on Trinity, but hey, who knows.

Either way, Tolkki haters have something they couldn't want more -- he's not recording music anymore, so there you go!

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:21 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
icecab21 wrote:so apart from tearing apart unreleased material and taking shots at band members, what pop stars headbang? since when is headbanging part of pop?
All of them, of course. Blow jobs require headbangs.
:facial: :facial: :facial: :facial: :facial:
jajajajajaj!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Empathica1928 wrote: -- he's not recording music anymore, so there you go!
Postby Timo Tolkki » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:54 pm
I think some people have missed my point in the way that I have been a professional musician
for 20 years. That means I have earned my living from music so record sales and touring etc.
When the record industry is in the situation than it is now and when every expert says it is only
going to accelerate, it means that less and less musicians are able to live from music.
And we all have to earn a living in some way.
I have a lot of different kind of music in me still, otherwise I would be dead.
In this moment I am just completely fed up to too many things to create anything at all. So that is
why I am going to take it easy.
I never said I am gonna quit music.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Now it's getting really, really scary.. :err: :err: :eyes

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Wait... this song, AoA... has keyboards? :?
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

Rage1979

Post by Rage1979 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:46 pm

However! This song kicks ass! amazing

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:39 pm

New Trinity of Aquarius Eraparadisum.

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:00 pm

HinatAArcticA wrote:Wait... this song, AoA... has keyboards? :?
:? With accordion it would be better.

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:50 pm

I should have said 'releasing' music, not recording. Tolkki said he wasn't planning on releasing any more music, the last I heard, but that he would continue playing on his own time. Unless he's said something more since the last I heard...

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Empathica1928 wrote:Bruno Agra really should have stayed in Aquaria. Now he's fucking around in Las Vegas, got a shotgun LA wedding like a month after dating some girl, and playing in shitty do-nothing bands when he had already released and co-wrote 2 classic symphonic metal albums with Aquaria. Sigh.

Anyway, shit video, no wonder it was never released. Very odd that they never showed Tolkki soloing, especially with that once-dead topic of Tolkki not playing the solos on Trinity, but hey, who knows.

Either way, Tolkki haters have something they couldn't want more -- he's not recording music anymore, so there you go!
He actually lives in Hollywood. I run in to him ALL the time...

thefreeone

Post by thefreeone » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:39 am

cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:37 pm

thefreeone wrote:cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien cien
:x
---...---

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Another unreleased video he just posted:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4LsrXxYpLYs?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4LsrXxYpLYs?ve ... p;hl=fi_FI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Mormegil wrote:Another unreleased video he just posted:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4LsrXxYpLYs?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4LsrXxYpLYs?ve ... p;hl=fi_FI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Why would he go with all the troubles to make videos and not release them? It is as if asking a girl out and not show up.

I do prefer AoA over this video, though.

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:56 pm

He actually lives in Hollywood. I run in to him ALL the time...

Haha really? How surreal.

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:05 pm

So surreal. Almost as surreal as his eye liner.

P.S.

I wonder if Nina is single, TT can be my father in law. :luv4: :luv3: :cyclop: