Stratovarius talk only, please!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Samovarius
Stratovarius talk only, please!

Post by Samovarius » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 am

Could it be possible change this section only for "Stratovarius talk in english"?
I really don´t wanna read about stupid fooling of some -last season guitar hero-. There could be own section for related bands, and own section for that poor "Matti Nykänen of metal music", who cannot anymore make good music, but cannot tear himself out of publicity, with honur. Scandals, jealousy for TK, etc...

That all dishonours the great name of Stratovarius, whose spirit is in its brilliant name, Koti´s voice, Jens´style and sounds, virtuosity of other players and new era of compsotions, like evolution. IMO. Tolkki spirit is Tolkki´s spirit, not anymore Stratovarius. Yeah, it can be there still, in past records. But can it always be there anymore if that guy makes empty all his good work with his stupid behaving in internet.

GondolaGuy99

Re: Stratovarius talk only, please!

Post by GondolaGuy99 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:58 am

It was quite a penis.

Samovarius

Post by Samovarius » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:56 am

GondolaGuy99 wrote:It was quite a penis.
Yes, but small one.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:03 am

no

tpocain

Post by tpocain » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:53 pm

I think that scandalous thread was removed, and I'm glad. I was on there yelling for Jens to do something about it after someone REALLY took it too far. But I said it in a way where someone got the impression that I was making a joke about the photo by acting like a groupie. That's NOT how it was! I even had the :shock: and :repuke: at the end, so that should've indicated that I was horrified and didn't like what was going on! But it looks as though Jens still came to the rescue! Tolkki's already had enough damage to his reputation due to mental illness and the events that it led to, and he doesn't need that kind of aggravation. And you're right--his spirit is still his spirit, no matter where life takes him...~Tamma

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:05 am

I'm gay for you tonight.

tpocain

Post by tpocain » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:44 am

robocop656 wrote:I'm gay for you tonight.
Well, you don't need to turn gay for little ol' ME but I really appreciate the thought! :lol: :lol:
Tams