Intermission + Infinite Re-Release

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Krigo
Intermission + Infinite Re-Release

Post by Krigo » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:15 am

Despite the fact that the re-release of Intermission + Infinite came out a couple of weeks ago, there's no topic to be found other than the discussion about it in the Under Flaming Winter Skies Topic.

Here's an Amazon.com link to the CD: http://www.amazon.com/Infinite-Intermis ... n+infinite

Has anyone heard the re-release? How's it sound?

VictorTDD

Re: Intermission + Infinite Re-Release

Post by VictorTDD » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:57 am

nothing different, just a combination of edel's reissues of infinite and intermission. but it's cheap. it is a minilp packaging, currently EU edition, US edition and Brazil edition available.

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:01 pm

VictorTDD wrote:nothing different, just a combination of edel's reissues of infinite and intermission. but it's cheap. it is a minilp packaging, currently EU edition, US edition and Brazil edition available.
its that so? fuck this then...
A9

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:13 pm

I already have both of these wonderful albums but this would be a great deal for new fans or those just getting in to the Strato-groove! 8) :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

brought2ubyletterC

Post by brought2ubyletterC » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:07 am

Too bad; I would have liked to see an Intermission reissue with a bonus disc of all the other bonus tracks that didn't make it onto the first edition of Intermission, plus the other bonus tracks from albums since then.

VictorTDD

Post by VictorTDD » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:59 am

brought2ubyletterC wrote:Too bad; I would have liked to see an Intermission reissue with a bonus disc of all the other bonus tracks that didn't make it onto the first edition of Intermission, plus the other bonus tracks from albums since then.
edel's reissue of Intermission does have 2 bonus tracks.

brought2ubyletterC

Post by brought2ubyletterC » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:50 am

I just saw what those bonus tracks are, and those were on the "special edition" of the first Intermission release. Cool that they're on the same CD now, but I was talking about entirely different bonus tracks that had never been on any previous version of Intermission.