TOLKKI: Hopes Visions Lineup Can Reunite For Album and tour

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Kmasters
TOLKKI: Hopes Visions Lineup Can Reunite For Album and tour

Post by Kmasters » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:49 am

Well this is what Tolkki said in a recent interview he made for the Greece's site RockOverdose.gr

Rockoverdose.gr: New drummer along with a new album in February 2013 for Stratovarius. What are your thoughts about this?

Timo Tolkki: I know him. He actually played the initial demos of Symfonia so I know him well. I don't think about Strato that much anymore. I left the band 5 years ago. I wish them well. Hard working guys. I love them and I do miss them. I wish we could one day do one more album and tour with the "Visions" line up. In 5 years or something. That would be really cool.

Here's the link for the whole interview

http://www.rockoverdose.gr/news_details.php?id=17676

Would b nice to c this lineup once again

R.F.

Re: TOLKKI: Hopes Visions Lineup Can Reunite For Album and tour

Post by R.F. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:47 am

I liked this part more =))
tolkki wrote:"Credo" or whatever it will be called, is something I hope I can release some day or maybe even after I have died.

foerg

Post by foerg » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:49 pm

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Timo Tolkki: Sure. I am always making music. I have been in touch with a great great female singer from your country actually called Marilena Animado. She is a fantastic singer. I hope something comes out of that because she is a world class singer.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:35 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Timo Tolkki: Sure. I am always making music. I have been in touch with a great great female singer from your country actually called Marilena Animado. She is a fantastic singer. I hope something comes out of that because she is a world class singer.
Does she look like Britney Spears, Pink, Lady Gag, or Taylor Swift? Then, I understand his interest. :wink:
I am always making music.
Man, I wouldn't touch that line with a 10-foot pole. :oops: :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:45 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Does she look like Britney Spears, Pink, Lady Gag, or Taylor Swift? Then, I understand his interest. :wink:
Lady Gaga isn't hot.

Katy Perry on the other hand...

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:28 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:Does she look like Britney Spears, Pink, Lady Gag, or Taylor Swift? Then, I understand his interest. :wink:
Lady Gaga isn't hot.

Katy Perry on the other hand...

Or this gal from the show Nashville.
http://images.hitfix.com/photos/1454114 ... hville.jpg
She is a doll.

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:19 am

:lol: You think those two are sexy? Haha you do not know what sexy is. :oops:

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:55 pm

GAGAGO wrote::lol: You think those two are sexy? Haha you do not know what sexy is. :oops:
totally agree

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:47 pm

i like that nashville girl, i saw one katy perry picture without make up and the "beauty spell" was over like..forever.
A9

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:21 am

eternity_strato wrote:
GAGAGO wrote::lol: You think those two are sexy? Haha you do not know what sexy is. :oops:
totally agree
I forgot both of you were gay.

Here.

brought2ubyletterC

Post by brought2ubyletterC » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:12 am

He's not sexy either.

OK, so I'm confused...first Tolkki says he "never thinks about Strato", yet he says he "misses those guys". Well, which is it? If you never think about something, how can you miss it? :lol:

Jossu

Post by Jossu » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:45 am

brought2ubyletterC wrote:He's not sexy either.

OK, so I'm confused...first Tolkki says he "never thinks about Strato", yet he says he "misses those guys". Well, which is it? If you never think about something, how can you miss it? :lol:

Good question, what about this one: If a tree falls in the desert does anybody hear? :lol:

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:36 am

trollki wrote: I don't think about Strato that much anymore. I left the band 5 years ago.
by statistic everybody lies almost twice per day, he does it x10.003 times more.
trollki wrote:I wish them well. Hard working guys. I love them and I do miss them. I wish we could one day do one more album and tour with the "Visions" line up. In 5 years or something. That would be really cool.
Take your pills bro! Take your pills! NOW!
flashmfhjvdsoßbфышføщгвр ащпшvfs zinccgjгрыфщ õр dasdhsaoi doaiðsadasjdåæoasij!!!!
..my brain dictionary just imploded.

And how bout living dolls??

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:36 pm

That is the fucking creepiest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Katy Perry looks nice after a lot of work.

Gaga is not too much to look at once you get under all the craziness.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Doro TC

Post by Doro TC » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:01 pm

brought2ubyletterC wrote:He's not sexy either.

Well, it sounds familiar to me... First he wants to have baby with me and when Im 5th month pregnant he goes with 'I never wanted to have kids'... Oh well!

As to Stratovarius... Tolkki would kill Matias if hat guaranteed him come back to Strato. He spends hours and hours on net to search ANYTHING about Stratoguys. He is more intrested in Kotipelto news than sex with 'Domi' (his 'lovely wife') :-P

Doro TC

Post by Doro TC » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Katy Perry is the closest to tolkki's sex preferences. But still not that long ago I was his IDEAL WOMAN :-P And then... Sharon Den Adel and Cecilia - that it is his 'Top 3'. Did u notice that there is NO 'Domi' there? Hm...

Raven

Post by Raven » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Oh... The headcase, who thinks that someone is interested her private life and wants to show everybody how dumb as a fuck someone can be after spreading legs to douchebag Tolkki, is here.

Jens, maybe it's time to move this to the flames section..?

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:19 pm

No, Jens, dont move it to the flame section. Yet. Let a new fan learn some valuable things :lol:

Doro TC

Post by Doro TC » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:26 am

Raven wrote:Oh... The headcase, who thinks that someone is interested her private life and wants to show everybody how dumb as a fuck someone can be after spreading legs to douchebag Tolkki, is here.

Eeerrr... Are you trying to offend me??? Or I misunderstood your words... Being 'dumb as fuck'?

brought2ubyletterC

Post by brought2ubyletterC » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:35 am

Sharon is a beautiful woman, but I had a very long conversation with her about the virtues of love without marriage (as we have both "lived in sin" with our significant others for a long time). Needless to say, she's not gonna be dumping Robert anytime soon, and certainly not for Tolkki! :lol:

And yeah, you're right...this pattern does sound vaguely familiar. Maybe I'm not so confused after all. :D

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:12 am

adrian9 wrote:i like that nashville girl,
Yeah if I were a male she'd turn me on! I'd be able to use my touchscreen from 2 feet away, and not with my finger! :evil: :lol:

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:28 am

Doro TC wrote:
Raven wrote:Oh... The headcase, who thinks that someone is interested her private life and wants to show everybody how dumb as a fuck someone can be after spreading legs to douchebag Tolkki, is here.

Eeerrr... Are you trying to offend me??? Or I misunderstood your words... Being 'dumb as fuck'?
yes, you are dumb as fuck

Raven

Post by Raven » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Doro TC wrote: Eeerrr... Are you trying to offend me??? Or I misunderstood your words... Being 'dumb as fuck'?
Yes, you're dumb as a fuck. I don't know anything more stupid than sharing this sort of personal things at the public forum.

You can cry as much as you can how Mr.Jollas mistreated you, but just take close look to the mirror. You've fucked with the international rock star by ypur own free will.

Doro TC

Post by Doro TC » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Raven wrote:
Doro TC wrote: Eeerrr... Are you trying to offend me??? Or I misunderstood your words... Being 'dumb as fuck'?
Yes, you're dumb as a fuck. I don't know anything more stupid than sharing this sort of personal things at the public forum.

You can cry as much as you can how Mr.Jollas mistreated you, but just take close look to the mirror. You've fucked with the international rock star by ypur own free will.

Well, let's your 'pretty' face here. Come on! Show yourself, you stinky coward.
Your words say EVERYTHING about you. Would u be so 'brave' with your insults face to face? I DONT THINK SO.

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Raven wrote:

+1

ugly bitch deserves what happened

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:51 am

And what deserves YOU Porkkidick?

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:08 pm

GAGAGO wrote:And what deserves YOU Porkkidick?
your mom.

Over and out.

Raven

Post by Raven » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Doro TC wrote: Well, let's your 'pretty' face here. Come on! Show yourself, you stinky coward.
Won't happen. You've all by yourself decided to make your private life public, not me. Now enjoy about your 15 minutes of fame.

As far as I know the idea of these messageboards is that people can talk with each other anonymously. Only an deluded idiot shares that kind of private things like you in public. It's sick and it's disgusting.
Your words say EVERYTHING about you. Would u be so 'brave' with your insults face to face? I DONT THINK SO.
Your actions and public whining about Tolkki tells EVERYTHING about you. It tells, that you are'nt clearly playing with the full deck.

Doro TC

Post by Doro TC » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Raven wrote:
Doro TC wrote: Well, let's your 'pretty' face here. Come on! Show yourself, you stinky coward.
Won't happen. You've all by yourself decided to make your private life public, not me. Now enjoy about your 15 minutes of fame.

As far as I know the idea of these messageboards is that people can talk with each other anonymously. Only an deluded idiot shares that kind of private things like you in public. It's sick and it's disgusting.
Your actions and public whining about Tolkki tells EVERYTHING about you. It tells, that you are'nt clearly playing with the full deck.

just to enlight you... I do NOT share my private stuff in public. I share Tolkki's private shit. You will never ever find out anything private about me. Except sick stuff regarding my relationship with tolkki.
And of course u can be anonymous here. And still u can behave like an intelligent person here... Wait... Your IQ seems to be ZERO so thats ok. U can write here shit like shitolkki. Only that he at least tries to pretend to be intelligent. Even if it is only about IQ +7.
You see? I have balls to tell u what I think about you not being anonymous:-P

Im done with you here. Im not gonna give u that pleasure and won't comment u anymore.