Nemesis Tracklisting and Artwork Released!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Betlodocus
Re: Nemesis Tracklisting and Artwork Released!

Post by Betlodocus » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Rage1979 wrote:
Betlodocus wrote:Any wild guess who wrote the song Unbreakable?
My guess would be Mathias
Well I also think that only Matias can make this heavier riffs since he has some background in some grindcore and stuff...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:38 pm

GAGAGO wrote::lol: :lol: Those who do not like the beautiful angel are fags and maybe hoped there was a big PENIS instead. :roll: :roll: :roll:
NO, sister. YOU are the FAG.

Always speaking of penis and listening to that clemens nigger. :x How about I use the neutral pH soap I just got to wash all that penis out of your mouth? :x
---...---

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:05 pm

AGAG wrote:
GAGAGO wrote::lol: :lol: Those who do not like the beautiful angel are fags and maybe hoped there was a big PENIS instead. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Always speaking of penis and listening to that clemens nigger. :x How about I use the neutral pH soap I just got to wash all that penis out of your mouth? :x
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Betlodocus wrote:
Rage1979 wrote:
Betlodocus wrote:Any wild guess who wrote the song Unbreakable?
My guess would be Mathias
Well I also think that only Matias can make this heavier riffs since he has some background in some grindcore and stuff...
And because of this:
Matias Kupiainen about the new song: "’Unbreakable’ is a very important song to me and the lyrics have a lot of personal meaning. Sometimes you can snap out of your day to day fog and see what is important. And when you are in that special moment, when you have that special feeling, you are invincible, unbreakable; you should really stop and enjoy the feeling. Even, if the whole world falls apart tomorrow."

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 pm

robocop656 wrote:Dragons?

unless that song is a tribute to ronnie i really see it going straight to the top 3 worst strato songs ever... the horror the horror!
A9

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:50 am

Dragons in the castles in the air.

Texidor

Post by Texidor » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:53 am

How bout we just wait until the preview comes out then we can say what is bad and what isnt.....but I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion 8)
SHINE ON!

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:07 am

AGAG wrote:

:x What? I am NO sister of yours. El Salvador-gay! And what is the matter with you. Have I tread on one of your sore homotoes? And do you think you can wash out penises with a neutral ph soap? And that this will do mankind the trick? Baha! :x :x

brought2ubyletterC

Post by brought2ubyletterC » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:16 am

The cover is not so bad, and the description of the album makes me very curious. I can't wait to hear it!

Any word on the North American release date?

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:50 pm

robocop656 wrote:Dragons?

Back in 2000 we had "Phoenix", and it wasn't about the fire bird. Maybe this one has a special meaning...If it doesn't, then we'll have our "Stratovarius meets Rhapsody" mash-up. Do YOU have a problem with that robofag :x?!
|StratoFan Forever|

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Im the dragon. Prööblems?

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Don't wake the Dragon! :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

brought2ubyletterC

Post by brought2ubyletterC » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:33 am

Any song about dragons or even mentioning dragons has got to be the most kick-ass song ever.

bockrocker

Post by bockrocker » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:04 am

brought2ubyletterC wrote:Any song about dragons or even mentioning dragons has got to be the most kick-ass song ever.
Like this one, even featuring "Elements" parody intro? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqEnFZxfT1o

brought2ubyletterC

Post by brought2ubyletterC » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:55 am

Hell yes. Because it's true. :D

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:17 am

You dont mess with the dragon. The dragon remembers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm34zcMrsBI

Tero-75

Post by Tero-75 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:17 pm

ggonza43 wrote: Back in 2000 we had "Phoenix", and it wasn't about the fire bird. Maybe this one has a special meaning...
Do you mean Stratovarius Phoenix? How can you say it wasn't about fire bird? Phoenix rising from it's own ashes is THE metafora Tolkki uses in this song.
It's a song about Tolkki's personal problems and how he managed to solve them.
"Like the Phoenix I rise, from the ashes of life"

R.F.

Post by R.F. » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:30 pm

The artwork is bad but this is metal after all...) The expectations have never been to high. And I really like the sound. The chorus reminds of something from Robert Miles a bit)

mocobhc wrote:Whoa, now that actually took me some time to digest… I never expected to feel a bit ambivalent after reading the first description of the new album and hearing the first teaser :shock: I very much like to read lines like “heavy riffing” or “aggressive and energetic” and “powerful double bass drumming “, that sounds very promising and exciting! But ABBA-esque? Pop-flavour? Pop melodies? Don’t feel very well about that… actually that’s what I slightly dislike about the teaser… the keys and guitars are great though.
The artwork is neither good nor bad surprise since it’s so much like the EP one.

Sigh. Definitely more samples needed asap!
Whoah, we're not in heavy metal kindergarten! =) You may infer that I do not share your sentiment towards pop music but that's not the point. It says ABBA-esque and ABBA, as you might know, is like the best pop group in history. It's great to aim for ABBA, so I do hope those pop-flavour Strato songs will sound great)

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Tero-75 wrote:
ggonza43 wrote: Back in 2000 we had "Phoenix", and it wasn't about the fire bird. Maybe this one has a special meaning...
Do you mean Stratovarius Phoenix? How can you say it wasn't about fire bird? Phoenix rising from it's own ashes is THE metafora Tolkki uses in this song.
No rise!
The Foker is dead, long live the Dragon! (Me!) Thats what the song is about. (No more spoilers!)

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:04 pm

R.F. wrote:
mocobhc wrote:Whoa, now that actually took me some time to digest… I never expected to feel a bit ambivalent after reading the first description of the new album and hearing the first teaser :shock: I very much like to read lines like “heavy riffing” or “aggressive and energetic” and “powerful double bass drumming “, that sounds very promising and exciting! But ABBA-esque? Pop-flavour? Pop melodies? Don’t feel very well about that… actually that’s what I slightly dislike about the teaser… the keys and guitars are great though.
The artwork is neither good nor bad surprise since it’s so much like the EP one.

Whoah, we're not in heavy metal kindergarten! =) You may infer that I do not share your sentiment towards pop music but that's not the point. It says ABBA-esque and ABBA, as you might know, is like the best pop group in history. It's great to aim for ABBA, so I do hope those pop-flavour Strato songs will sound great)
Oh c'mon, don't try to teach me about ABBA and pop music, I'm older than you might expect :lol: ABBA is great in what they've done, but that doesn't implicate that everything else should sound like them, too :? I don't know what comes into yours or everyone elses mind when reading "pop", I can just say that personally I associate it with a bit too catchy and a bit too easy melodies and structures (still I listen to some pop music as well as other music genres, every genre has its good and bad songs, I know that very well). Still I can't help what I associate mostly with it, and it's why I'm not overall happy with reading that description of the songs and I hope that they turn out absolutely different than I fear.

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:47 pm

DWAAGONNS!!

R.F.

Post by R.F. » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:53 pm

mocobhc wrote:
R.F. wrote:

Oh c'mon, don't try to teach me about ABBA and pop music, I'm older than you might expect :lol: ABBA is great in what they've done, but that doesn't implicate that everything else should sound like them, too :? I don't know what comes into yours or everyone elses mind when reading "pop", I can just say that personally I associate it with a bit too catchy and a bit too easy melodies and structures (still I listen to some pop music as well as other music genres, every genre has its good and bad songs, I know that very well). Still I can't help what I associate mostly with it, and it's why I'm not overall happy with reading that description of the songs and I hope that they turn out absolutely different than I fear.
People on the internets are getting overly self-aware of their age these days =) Of course no one implies that everything should sound like ABBA. What's more, nothing really implied that the new Stratovarius album shall sound so because you can write anything you want in that promotion text. So we really have nothing but to hope for the best))

Texidor

Post by Texidor » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:12 pm

R.F. wrote:
mocobhc wrote:
R.F. wrote:

People on the internets are getting overly self-aware of their age these days =) Of course no one implies that everything should sound like ABBA. What's more, nothing really implied that the new Stratovarius album shall sound so because you can write anything you want in that promotion text. So we really have nothing but to hope for the best))
How bout we just wait til we get some samples? Then we can give our own opinions!
SHINE ON!

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:27 am

Tero-75 wrote:
That's my point, it was a metafora...I don't expect this "Dragons" to be like "And we fought the mighty creature from ancient times, with our swords and shields bla bla bla...", but something with a deep meaning
|StratoFan Forever|

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:51 am

GAGAGO wrote:
AGAG wrote:

:x What? I am NO sister of yours. El Salvador-gay! And what is the matter with you. Have I tread on one of your sore homotoes? And do you think you can wash out penises with a neutral ph soap? And that this will do mankind the trick? Baha! :x :x
:lol: Oh sister.

I am that fag you spoke about? Well. My fagtoes are fine, just a little sore from all those homowalks.

It is upsetting for me that you call everything a fag these days. You used to be such a tame creature when we were children, growing up by the swings. Just to think they called ME the "little devil" :lol: you were always with your little harmonica, hiding away by the bushes. Now it is all penis gay and penis! :roll: It is with this concern that I offer the use of my neutral soap, it will wash MOST of the penis away.
---...---

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:49 am

Fagots think that they own the world. Shut up idiot. I am not your sister.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:49 am

Ilsekena wrote:You dont mess with the dragon. The dragon remembers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm34zcMrsBI

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:36 am

This thread is dragons.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:57 am

Dragons are gay.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 am

I don't think anything which can breathe fire, and fly could be classified as gay! :D