NEW WEBSHOP + NEW NEMESIS MERCH

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Elz
NEW WEBSHOP + NEW NEMESIS MERCH

Post by Elz » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:06 am

ext0l

Re: NEW WEBSHOP + NEW NEMESIS MERCH

Post by ext0l » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:57 am

The nemesis artwork looks ridiculous on a T-shirt.

brought2ubyletterC

Post by brought2ubyletterC » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:04 am

Yeah, much as I love you Strato, I can't rock a naked girl's ass on my shirts. Sorry.

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:32 am

brought2ubyletterC wrote:Yeah, much as I love you Strato, I can't rock a naked girl's ass on my shirts. Sorry.

LOL I was thinking the samething. Would probably have to be careful were I wear that shirt.

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:58 am

I will buy this girlie t-shirt for the girlfriend I never had.

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:26 pm

well is not that bad, i mean.., i dont like it but if someone wants to buy me one of those im not gonna complain :)
A9

Krigo

Post by Krigo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:14 am

Only Nemesis merchandise?

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:08 am

This was me when I saw the shirt with the naked butt:

Let it be a lesson. Butts and album covers do not mix.

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:21 am

And you left the toilet seat up, you bastard!

(Just for the sake to post a gif)
|StratoFan Forever|

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:52 pm

brought2ubyletterC wrote:Yeah, much as I love you Strato, I can't rock a naked girl's ass on my shirts. Sorry.
Yeah, they should have donned a thong on that gal! :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

brought2ubyletterC

Post by brought2ubyletterC » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Or had some masculine Viking dude leering at her off to the side or something; I'd feel better about wearing it if there was a male influence to sort of counterbalance that somewhere.

Shogakat

Post by Shogakat » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Hey! Wait because Elz was the fuckermother fast one to announce Mad Supply (it's impressive how Stratovarius fans are always announcing things faster than the band or than the management of the band, we're crazy fast!) as the promoter of the StratoShop as well as the dealer, but nothing is official.

First of all Mad Suplly is the logical and great option, though they are a bit expensive! They manage the shop of finnish bands like Amorphis, NightWish, Sonata Arctica, MoonSorrow, etc. and it seems that they are professional.

But, in the end no one announced nothing, if you go to madsupply homepage, they don't add Stratovarius in their list, let's wait because I am sure that Strato has a lot of stuff of Polaris and Elysium and the rests of the old era stuff somewhere and they will add it to the shop as they did on fanzone web in the past.

One special thing is that the owners of the shop create a lot of stuff so perhaps we will soon have variety about Nemesis on the web...

Elz

Post by Elz » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Shogakat wrote:Hey! Wait because Elz was the fuckermother fast one to announce Mad Supply (it's impressive how Stratovarius fans are always announcing things faster than the band or than the management of the band, we're crazy fast!) as the promoter of the StratoShop as well as the dealer, but nothing is official.

First of all Mad Suplly is the logical and great option, though they are a bit expensive! They manage the shop of finnish bands like Amorphis, NightWish, Sonata Arctica, MoonSorrow, etc. and it seems that they are professional.

But, in the end no one announced nothing, if you go to madsupply homepage, they don't add Stratovarius in their list, let's wait because I am sure that Strato has a lot of stuff of Polaris and Elysium and the rests of the old era stuff somewhere and they will add it to the shop as they did on fanzone web in the past.

One special thing is that the owners of the shop create a lot of stuff so perhaps we will soon have variety about Nemesis on the web...
Well sorry, I just founded it from google and offcourse I wanted to share it here :lol:

Shogakat

Post by Shogakat » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:27 pm

Elz wrote:
Shogakat wrote:Hey! Wait because Elz was the fuckermother fast one to announce Mad Supply (it's impressive how Stratovarius fans are always announcing things faster than the band or than the management of the band, we're crazy fast!) as the promoter of the StratoShop as well as the dealer, but nothing is official.

Well sorry, I just founded it from google and offcourse I wanted to share it here :lol:
It was a compliment towards you :lol:

brought2ubyletterC

Post by brought2ubyletterC » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:22 am

Yeah, I'm sure once the album hits and the tour gets going, we'll see a variety in designs and things like that.

True, the Nightwish Shop always has all sorts of cool things, but I have heard so many nightmare stories about it that I have never mustered up the courage to shop there. Most of the time I can find a lot of that stuff on eBay, or it gets to Rockabilia.com in the U.S. eventually.