Vote for banning

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

should Mr.C be Banned for the forum?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:44 pm

yes
47%
no
53%

Total votes: 36

adrian9
Vote for banning

Post by adrian9 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:44 pm

so yeah, we all know what the situation is.

we have been through some several angry/hate post of Mr Cool Edit over the past few months, and while this forum is all about freedom of speech,
no moderation and chaos, I think in this particular case it ceased to be funny long time ago.

we are all here to have some fun , burn some minutes of the day and share stuff, not to deal with political, racial, sexual, nationality hate/racism comments on a daily basis, that just kills the whole entertaiment deal.

so I consider that asking our dear moderator to ban someone is too much, instead of that ,we as a collective should decide by vote when a situation like this requires it if mentioned user should leave.

go ahead and vote
A9

foerg

Re: Vote for banning

Post by foerg » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:34 pm

voted no! freedom of speech, also for total annoying maniacs!

ps: size of shitpics should be limited!!!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Adrian9 harassed times for not let him Thief the Warren curry art and more stuff!!!!

Post 1 http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic.php?t=11365

Harassed 1:

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:04 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr cool Edit wrote:

I have a lot good critics about heaven edition, Metal heads and startovarius is listened for pop fans and new wave fans music.....

unless that good critique is hosted in an worthwhile website nobody gives a damn, if you have a link post it or quote it.
talk is cheap.
in this case writing.

harased 2

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:24 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everybody here is having a laugh! mr cool edit has taken over this forum like agent smith in the matrix, is a virus , maybe jens *the architect* put a end to all this sometime and reset the forum Laughing

Harassed 3

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:31 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
yes, you see that stratovarius write the critics in his web too???

stop to make laugh my testicles, thank foe write, i forgot block you.......

of course not, isnt the bands job to write about how awesome they, that looks really bad and amauteurish, that concerns to the audience to decide and metal webzines/media to do their reviews... like rebel does!
but of course as everybody can notice , you dont know how this works.

Harassed 4

adrian9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:00 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.ariahrecords.com/ index_sello.htm

as always you seem to discover things 10 years later...

Harassed 5

adrian9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:04 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I guess this is an insult or a comeback, but is hard to tell since the whole sentence doesnt have any logic...

Harassed 6 - post
http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic.php?t=11308
adrian9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:26 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I would like to give you a serious answer but with a post like that, it seems impossible.
you live in your "mr cool edit" world where you are king of wisdom and awesomeness...so, I dont even see the point.

Harassed 7 - http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic.php?t=11333

adrian9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:49 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
What is CVAT??? Question

Classical Variations and Themes.... Rolling Eyes
you are clueless about almost everything.

Harassed 8 -
adrian9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:59 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
i dont gift my ass for a famous musician that is diferent....
Laughing

adrian9 wrote:

Mr cool Edit wrote:
What is CVAT??? Question

you think? so why do you spend a lot of your time recording other people music alone in your bedroom? and looking for the "lost" song...
I only see one people sucking famous musicians ass over here and its you,
dont be ashamed to admit it.

harassed 9 -

adrian9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:02 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
are you sure of this?? im working in my dream, One cd where i dont need to pay to extra work..... recording the music that i like (I do it why this can show my capacity and i forgot copyright drama why stratovarius pay for this....) and its more, i like his music and i see funny "poor and weak producer" that you, trying to kill my testicles with stupid stuff like *you are a shit..... dont know that solitude is a bonus Track??*

yes, funny boy, i dont know it, my life isnt timo tolkki, you understand this or need a traduction? Laughing

PD: I have a Smartphone with internet.... i can walk in the Street and fight with you in the same time Laughing

adrian9 wrote:

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Laughing

adrian9 wrote:

Mr cool Edit wrote:
What is CVAT??? Question

you think? so why do you spend a lot of your time recording other people music alone in your bedroom? and looking for the "lost" song...

wow, walking and writing on a phone!
im pretty sure you have to record all alone in a shitty room, because it sounds amateurish and bad, that simple.
your dream is recording timo tolkki music, but your life isnt timo tolkki?
I have only recorded one Stratovarius song in my life and Im the one with the obssession problem?

Harassed 10 -

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:02 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Now, in my pc......

1) i do my own Works, and i dont need pay to nothing.....

if you dont invest in your music, will should anybody else do it?

Mr cool Edit wrote:
2) yes, I record in a Shitty room

yes I knew that

Mr cool Edit wrote:
3) The music hambient es a shit thanks to stupids kids like you.... that think that you come to here to humiliate to whatever you wish only why you produce fucking bands......

*ambient

When did I humilliated you? just because your production skills are total crap now it doesnt mean they cant be better tomorrow, the problem is that you think you know everything already.
again , you are not crap, your production skills are.

Mr cool Edit wrote:
4) Im learning to sing and im not so good, im a master in technology only.....

never cared about the singing, doubt it on the technology

Mr cool Edit wrote:
5) if i want a band, is like SINGER
is the best that i can do... REALLY!!! LIKE MUSICIAN!!

ok

Mr cool Edit wrote:
6) I have personal songs, and trust me, is very anty comercial, why is a mix in Metal/rock, symphonic/operistic and psycodelic.

really doubt it, roger waters already did that.

Mr cool Edit wrote:
7) I'M A NETWORKING ADMIN IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!! WHAT IS A THE FUCKING DRAMA WITH YOU REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

?¿

Southern_Cross wrote:
You know, I don't understand why everyone always gets mad at Mr cool Edit for what he does, there are many others who do what he does. They're all over YouTube, so why just pick on one guy? I mean, I sing Stratovarius stuff too. Not saying I want to get yelled at but seriously? Why pick on him?

yeah, and most of those guys are very humble and cool people, they take criticism very good, unlike...you know who...that will tell you that your music is crap and you just envy him because you dont like his music....
besides is easy to pick on him, and funny.

Harassed 11 -

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:55 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
Okay I can agree that there's nothing wrong with giving a little constructive criticism. I ask for it all the time from my friends and now that I've started posting links to my Stratovarius covers here, I've asked for people to give me constructive criticism as well. It's just maybe some people are a little more sensitive to criticism than others. I used to be very sensitive to criticism. I still can be at times. Some people just don't like criticism because they feel like they did a bad job and no likes to feel like they've done a bad job after they've worked hard on it. Just because someone takes criticism badly doesn't mean what they do is crap.

And I disagree. I don't find it funny to make fun of him and see him get upset that you're doing so. If you find it funny to make fun of him, then do you find it funny to have people to make fun of you?

you are totally right, you cant make everybody happy in this business, is that simple, I been playing and recording for a while, and there are always two sides on everything you put out, people might like it some people dont, you just roll with it.
mr-cool edit just cant take a hit, and that amuses me, he´s been posting a while very obnoxious stuff, and really first i wanted to help, but he is being such a dick with everybody here...in all my years here, people has been respectul to criticism, there used to be a bunch of remarkably good musicians over here, touring bands and stuff, there was a lot of respect, and there is also a lot of people in the industry of music media.
when those guys said something I listened.
if you dig up, you will find that people here were honest in their criticism until the shit hit the fan, this guy is out of control.

mr cool edit wrote:

Venezuela have the music level that a trival nigerian comunity

see?
he is all over the place...shooting to everything that moves,

would been easier saying stuff like:
-i see what you mean but.....,
-if you dont like it thats ok bro ill come up with something else...
and youll be earning a fan in seconds! even if they dont like your music
first, but what the hell, they will like you and thats even better.

pd. people will make fun of you only if you let them.

Harassed 12

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:27 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
He could learn to take a hint and take a better approach and you can learn to help him take the hint rather than just tease him.

I think this sums it up really well, and shows what kind of person mr-cool edit is

Mr cool Edit wrote:

i dont need you opinion really, why you cant teach me nothing....

I can learn with musician, or advices from stratovarius, or Warren curry (he is a great musician) or whatever band or musician with good energy, you are shit and you will die shit...

Lost you and go to kill the testiscles to other...

he is at the peak of the awesomeness and everybody that doesnt think the same is shit.

pd Laughing there are various reviews over the internet and on this very forum on my music, Im glad that most of them are positive, rather than myself calling names at other people i let the music speak for itself, and let others do the talking
Laughing Laughing Laughing
I just redeem some money for my sales on Itunes, im gonna buy me some stuff on amazon

im gonna take a moment to spam over here if anybody is interested
http://bit.ly/IJtNBE thank you very much

harassed 13
post http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic.php?t=11343

adrian9

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:56 pm Post subject: Re: Tribute to Stratovarius Heaven, Earth & Hell Edition Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Adrian9, i dunno if you hace a psychologic drama or not....... THIS IS INTERNET!!!!!!!!!! ALL ITS A FANTASY, CRAZY AND THE PEOPLE CAN DO WHATEVER SHIT!!!!

anyway...... man, seriously....... to stratovarius dont care real a shit all that i can do, your productios, all those extremist fans...... if all your make him money!!!!!!!!!!, I do whatever my testisticles wish, the same to you, to stratovarius, to fans, to god, to evil or Cristina Kirchnner.... (i hope that she dont why she are killing the argentina seriously)

any...... Im going Mother Gaia In metal Operistic, Close to Rhapsody Of Fire......

I hope that you dont listen the song why Im sure that you come to one bad Word...... you see really all with bad eyes. Laughing

I think I missed some words back there,
im waiting too see the response of this "stratovarius tribute" ..that is what I meant.
I love that you bring politics to your own "music topic" that only means you have nothing else worth to say.

harassed 14
adrian9

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:38 pm Post subject: Re: Tribute to Stratovarius Heaven, Earth & Hell Edition Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
uufffff.... a lot people sing covers, WHAT THE FUCK!!!! YOU DONT KNOW THAT HELL IS "YOUTUBE"Confused??

My tribute can dislike, yes....... and i have a good new to you and all haters.......

yes, and most of them are very good and im a fan of some of them..
whats your point? that you can post shitty stuff on you tube?

Mr cool Edit wrote:
I DONT CARE!!!!!!

you reply every one and each post in record time...so...nobody will believe you that one.

Mr cool Edit wrote:
PD 2: No forgot that it an insane Technician guy..... I know very very well, what i can post in what server accouding his location in the world....... yes???

please do

Mr cool Edit wrote:
PD 3: You only come with your sick mood, well..... i'm you crazy remedy, Adrian9..... i will build a good person of you ..... xd

im a good person already

Harassed 15

adrian9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:03 pm Post subject: Re: Tribute to Stratovarius Heaven, Earth & Hell Edition Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
1- yes, you like youtube, but you cant do that i do.....

2- I post my stuff and nothing cal tell me that is bad, less you, why you are a "good persons" (is sarcams, i aclare why sometimes you are like a pokemon)

3- maybe in you poor and trival life in Venezuela, you dont know a expert in technology, right??. for that i dont wait that you can understand this xd

4- yes, I do it, but if i need attack you, isnt from my pc, stratoforum or ISP net..... I will Choice a public net, but i dont hope that you cant understand this too..... In Venezuela, The pc Works with kerosene.

Laughing

Mr cool Edit wrote:
5- if you are a good person, trying to destroying the dreams of others, well, Im kotipelto painted of black (why i have black hair)

for that, you are bad and not famous, and im not famous xd

dude its just my opinion..in a forum., if a negative review of what you do in a forum is "trying to destroy your dreams" you are up for some neurotic problems in no time Confused

Harassed 16

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:19 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:

Ignore list forever..... this can grow seriously.... the life is learn and contruction, not for destruction......

AAAAAAAAAA
adrian9
NeverendingAbyss
Mormegil
Southern_Cross

with that attitute you got dude, that list is gonna grow endlessly until you realize you are alone.

@Southern_Cross your patience leves are off the charts

Harassed 17

adrian9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:18 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
I've been telling you to do that for a while and you said no and then after you get fired up over nothing you do it...I'm not finding the logic here....

there no logic to be found in mr cool edit Laughing nor is there a prize in finding it

In all the post you started with agressions, im not!

I vote for Adrian9 BANN!!!!!!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:24 pm

I think it depends.
If the ignore function works, just use that if his posts become utterly unbearable to you.
Has he became personally harrassing? I mean, does he write offensive or unwanted PMs to you?
Just scroll quickly past his posts on a topic if you don't want to read them(as I sometimes do).
Banning a person from a forum is a serious tack, i mean, it should be considered only as a last resort to people who are very unruly. Different forums have different policies though--the Jokeroo forum allows nude or semi-nude pics to be posted but "spammers" are banned immediately. Some forums allow very "flowery" language, some don't. So, it depends.

I think in this case, it's up to Jens.

Yeah, to us who are cursed with dialup, the enormous pics are a pain in the ass and should be toned down, but how big is too big? However, thats ultimately our problem, I guess. :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Adrian 9 harassed 18

Post - http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic ... c&start=30

adrian9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:26 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
...You people have the most odd ways of insulting each other. That's all I will say.

you got to remember that mr cool edit ''music'' is a very difficult insult to surpass

harassed 19
post http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic.php?t=11367

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:41 pm Post subject: Re: Track Nº1 - Welcome to the Hell Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Track Nº1 - Welcome to the Hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=q68S7c2dn40

PD: Track Inspired in Stratovarius fans, foerg , AAAAAAAAAA, mocobhc , icecab21, rikkertje, adrian9, NeverendingAbyss, Ilsekena, Thanks for you help, your bullying build this idea.

I créate a escene with sound, and add some hell voices, and one crazy guitar and some real life voices.

awesome! the list keeps growing and growing! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Harassed 20

adrian9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:02 pm Post subject: Re: Track Nº1 - Welcome to the Hell Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

rikkertje wrote:

adrian9 wrote:

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Track Nº1 - Welcome to the Hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=q68S7c2dn40

PD: Track Inspired in Stratovarius fans, foerg , AAAAAAAAAA, mocobhc , icecab21, rikkertje, adrian9, NeverendingAbyss, Ilsekena, Thanks for you help, your bullying build this idea.

I créate a escene with sound, and add some hell voices, and one crazy guitar and some real life voices.

awesome! the list keeps growing and growing! Laughing Laughing Laughing

In the end he's going to have the entire forum blocked and then be pissed that no one reacts to his 'music' anymore. :')

that seems to be the goal! Laughing Laughing

ADRIAN9 NEED THE BANN!!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:49 pm

Although I find Mr. Cool Whip to be a bit overly emotional at times, I don't see any reason to ban him really- I vote 'no'.

But then again I like unruliness. :oops: :lol:

foerg

Post by foerg » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:54 pm

tl/dr
Mr cool Edit wrote:Adrian9 harassed times for not let him Thief the Warren curry art and more stuff!!!!

Post 1 http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic.php?t=11365

Harassed 1:

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:04 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:

I have a lot good critics about heaven edition, Metal heads and startovarius is listened for pop fans and new wave fans music.....

unless that good critique is hosted in an worthwhile website nobody gives a damn, if you have a link post it or quote it.
talk is cheap.
in this case writing.

harased 2

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:24 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

everybody here is having a laugh! mr cool edit has taken over this forum like agent smith in the matrix, is a virus , maybe jens *the architect* put a end to all this sometime and reset the forum Laughing

Harassed 3

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:31 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
yes, you see that stratovarius write the critics in his web too???

stop to make laugh my testicles, thank foe write, i forgot block you.......

of course not, isnt the bands job to write about how awesome they, that looks really bad and amauteurish, that concerns to the audience to decide and metal webzines/media to do their reviews... like rebel does!
but of course as everybody can notice , you dont know how this works.

Harassed 4

adrian9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:00 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.ariahrecords.com/ index_sello.htm

as always you seem to discover things 10 years later...

Harassed 5

adrian9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:04 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I guess this is an insult or a comeback, but is hard to tell since the whole sentence doesnt have any logic...

Harassed 6 - post
http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic.php?t=11308
adrian9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:26 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I would like to give you a serious answer but with a post like that, it seems impossible.
you live in your "mr cool edit" world where you are king of wisdom and awesomeness...so, I dont even see the point.

Harassed 7 - http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic.php?t=11333

adrian9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:49 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
What is CVAT??? Question

Harassed 8 -
adrian9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:59 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Laughing

adrian9 wrote:

Mr cool Edit wrote:
What is CVAT??? Question

harassed 9 -

adrian9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:02 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
are you sure of this?? im working in my dream, One cd where i dont need to pay to extra work..... recording the music that i like (I do it why this can show my capacity and i forgot copyright drama why stratovarius pay for this....) and its more, i like his music and i see funny "poor and weak producer" that you, trying to kill my testicles with stupid stuff like *you are a shit..... dont know that solitude is a bonus Track??*

yes, funny boy, i dont know it, my life isnt timo tolkki, you understand this or need a traduction? Laughing

PD: I have a Smartphone with internet.... i can walk in the Street and fight with you in the same time Laughing

adrian9 wrote:

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Laughing

adrian9 wrote:

Mr cool Edit wrote:
What is CVAT??? Question

wow, walking and writing on a phone!
im pretty sure you have to record all alone in a shitty room, because it sounds amateurish and bad, that simple.
your dream is recording timo tolkki music, but your life isnt timo tolkki?
I have only recorded one Stratovarius song in my life and Im the one with the obssession problem?

Harassed 10 -

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:02 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Now, in my pc......

1) i do my own Works, and i dont need pay to nothing.....

if you dont invest in your music, will should anybody else do it?

Mr cool Edit wrote:
2) yes, I record in a Shitty room

yes I knew that

Mr cool Edit wrote:
3) The music hambient es a shit thanks to stupids kids like you.... that think that you come to here to humiliate to whatever you wish only why you produce fucking bands......

*ambient

When did I humilliated you? just because your production skills are total crap now it doesnt mean they cant be better tomorrow, the problem is that you think you know everything already.
again , you are not crap, your production skills are.

Mr cool Edit wrote:
4) Im learning to sing and im not so good, im a master in technology only.....

never cared about the singing, doubt it on the technology

Mr cool Edit wrote:
5) if i want a band, is like SINGER
is the best that i can do... REALLY!!! LIKE MUSICIAN!!

ok

Mr cool Edit wrote:
6) I have personal songs, and trust me, is very anty comercial, why is a mix in Metal/rock, symphonic/operistic and psycodelic.

really doubt it, roger waters already did that.

Mr cool Edit wrote:
7) I'M A NETWORKING ADMIN IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!! WHAT IS A THE FUCKING DRAMA WITH YOU REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

?¿

Southern_Cross wrote:
You know, I don't understand why everyone always gets mad at Mr cool Edit for what he does, there are many others who do what he does. They're all over YouTube, so why just pick on one guy? I mean, I sing Stratovarius stuff too. Not saying I want to get yelled at but seriously? Why pick on him?

yeah, and most of those guys are very humble and cool people, they take criticism very good, unlike...you know who...that will tell you that your music is crap and you just envy him because you dont like his music....
besides is easy to pick on him, and funny.

Harassed 11 -

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:55 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
Okay I can agree that there's nothing wrong with giving a little constructive criticism. I ask for it all the time from my friends and now that I've started posting links to my Stratovarius covers here, I've asked for people to give me constructive criticism as well. It's just maybe some people are a little more sensitive to criticism than others. I used to be very sensitive to criticism. I still can be at times. Some people just don't like criticism because they feel like they did a bad job and no likes to feel like they've done a bad job after they've worked hard on it. Just because someone takes criticism badly doesn't mean what they do is crap.

And I disagree. I don't find it funny to make fun of him and see him get upset that you're doing so. If you find it funny to make fun of him, then do you find it funny to have people to make fun of you?

you are totally right, you cant make everybody happy in this business, is that simple, I been playing and recording for a while, and there are always two sides on everything you put out, people might like it some people dont, you just roll with it.
mr-cool edit just cant take a hit, and that amuses me, he´s been posting a while very obnoxious stuff, and really first i wanted to help, but he is being such a dick with everybody here...in all my years here, people has been respectul to criticism, there used to be a bunch of remarkably good musicians over here, touring bands and stuff, there was a lot of respect, and there is also a lot of people in the industry of music media.
when those guys said something I listened.
if you dig up, you will find that people here were honest in their criticism until the shit hit the fan, this guy is out of control.

mr cool edit wrote:

Venezuela have the music level that a trival nigerian comunity

see?
he is all over the place...shooting to everything that moves,

would been easier saying stuff like:
-i see what you mean but.....,
-if you dont like it thats ok bro ill come up with something else...
and youll be earning a fan in seconds! even if they dont like your music
first, but what the hell, they will like you and thats even better.

pd. people will make fun of you only if you let them.

Harassed 12

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:27 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
He could learn to take a hint and take a better approach and you can learn to help him take the hint rather than just tease him.

I think this sums it up really well, and shows what kind of person mr-cool edit is

Mr cool Edit wrote:

i dont need you opinion really, why you cant teach me nothing....

I can learn with musician, or advices from stratovarius, or Warren curry (he is a great musician) or whatever band or musician with good energy, you are shit and you will die shit...

Lost you and go to kill the testiscles to other...

he is at the peak of the awesomeness and everybody that doesnt think the same is shit.

pd Laughing there are various reviews over the internet and on this very forum on my music, Im glad that most of them are positive, rather than myself calling names at other people i let the music speak for itself, and let others do the talking
Laughing Laughing Laughing
I just redeem some money for my sales on Itunes, im gonna buy me some stuff on amazon

im gonna take a moment to spam over here if anybody is interested
http://bit.ly/IJtNBE thank you very much

harassed 13
post http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic.php?t=11343

adrian9

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:56 pm Post subject: Re: Tribute to Stratovarius Heaven, Earth & Hell Edition Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Adrian9, i dunno if you hace a psychologic drama or not....... THIS IS INTERNET!!!!!!!!!! ALL ITS A FANTASY, CRAZY AND THE PEOPLE CAN DO WHATEVER SHIT!!!!

anyway...... man, seriously....... to stratovarius dont care real a shit all that i can do, your productios, all those extremist fans...... if all your make him money!!!!!!!!!!, I do whatever my testisticles wish, the same to you, to stratovarius, to fans, to god, to evil or Cristina Kirchnner.... (i hope that she dont why she are killing the argentina seriously)

any...... Im going Mother Gaia In metal Operistic, Close to Rhapsody Of Fire......

I hope that you dont listen the song why Im sure that you come to one bad Word...... you see really all with bad eyes. Laughing

I think I missed some words back there,
im waiting too see the response of this "stratovarius tribute" ..that is what I meant.
I love that you bring politics to your own "music topic" that only means you have nothing else worth to say.

harassed 14
adrian9

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:38 pm Post subject: Re: Tribute to Stratovarius Heaven, Earth & Hell Edition Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
uufffff.... a lot people sing covers, WHAT THE FUCK!!!! YOU DONT KNOW THAT HELL IS "YOUTUBE"Confused??

My tribute can dislike, yes....... and i have a good new to you and all haters.......

yes, and most of them are very good and im a fan of some of them..
whats your point? that you can post shitty stuff on you tube?

Mr cool Edit wrote:
I DONT CARE!!!!!!

you reply every one and each post in record time...so...nobody will believe you that one.

Mr cool Edit wrote:
PD 2: No forgot that it an insane Technician guy..... I know very very well, what i can post in what server accouding his location in the world....... yes???

please do

Mr cool Edit wrote:
PD 3: You only come with your sick mood, well..... i'm you crazy remedy, Adrian9..... i will build a good person of you ..... xd

im a good person already

Harassed 15

adrian9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:03 pm Post subject: Re: Tribute to Stratovarius Heaven, Earth & Hell Edition Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
1- yes, you like youtube, but you cant do that i do.....

2- I post my stuff and nothing cal tell me that is bad, less you, why you are a "good persons" (is sarcams, i aclare why sometimes you are like a pokemon)

3- maybe in you poor and trival life in Venezuela, you dont know a expert in technology, right??. for that i dont wait that you can understand this xd

4- yes, I do it, but if i need attack you, isnt from my pc, stratoforum or ISP net..... I will Choice a public net, but i dont hope that you cant understand this too..... In Venezuela, The pc Works with kerosene.

Laughing

Mr cool Edit wrote:
5- if you are a good person, trying to destroying the dreams of others, well, Im kotipelto painted of black (why i have black hair)

for that, you are bad and not famous, and im not famous xd

dude its just my opinion..in a forum., if a negative review of what you do in a forum is "trying to destroy your dreams" you are up for some neurotic problems in no time Confused

Harassed 16

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:19 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:

Ignore list forever..... this can grow seriously.... the life is learn and contruction, not for destruction......

AAAAAAAAAA
adrian9
NeverendingAbyss
Mormegil
Southern_Cross

with that attitute you got dude, that list is gonna grow endlessly until you realize you are alone.

@Southern_Cross your patience leves are off the charts

Harassed 17

adrian9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:18 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
I've been telling you to do that for a while and you said no and then after you get fired up over nothing you do it...I'm not finding the logic here....

there no logic to be found in mr cool edit Laughing nor is there a prize in finding it

In all the post you started with agressions, im not!

I vote for Adrian9 BANN!!!!!!

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:27 pm

guys im very pro freedom of speech but that is very different from racism,
there is enough room in the world for racism to also allow it here.
this is the comment that crossed the line for me
Mr.C wrote:Equador = Un negro indígena y feo como la reconcha bien de su madre......
translates to something like

Equator= a indian nigger ugly as the fucking cunt of his mother....
Mr.C wrote:Venezuela have the music level that a trival nigerian comunity

and he posted that is his "defense", that is just the tip of the iceberg

im not gonna make a mega post campaign because I think everybody knows the behaviour of the mentioned forum user, so please keep in mind that freedom , chaos or whatever is one thing and racism is another.

also, this poll is running for 30 days only so unlike certain post this drama has an expiration date.
A9

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:38 pm

I'm a fan of all the sociopaths on this forum for brightening up my day. Honestly if we can get away with an ignore feature, I'd rather that. I like his funny pics/mannerisms and don't want him to be banned.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:48 pm

YOU are inocentas Jack the Ripper busting sluts, do not break my balls, Miss Venezuela

The only problema with you is that i do that you cant and you cant put your dirty hands in the art of others!!!!

and this guy come to insult me first,,, you need a HUGE COPY / PASTE, MISS VENEZUELA?????
adrian9 wrote:guys im very pro freedom of speech but that is very different from racism,
there is enough room in the world for racism to also allow it here.
this is the comment that crossed the line for me
Mr.C wrote:Equador = Un negro indígena y feo como la reconcha bien de su madre......
translates to something like

Equator= a indian nigger ugly as the fucking cunt of his mother....
Mr.C wrote:Venezuela have the music level that a trival nigerian comunity

and he posted that is his "defense", that is just the tip of the iceberg

im not gonna make a mega post campaign because I think everybody knows the behaviour of the mentioned forum user, so please keep in mind that freedom , chaos or whatever is one thing and racism is another.

also, this poll is running for 30 days only so unlike certain post this drama has an expiration date.

Bathory Killcraft

Post by Bathory Killcraft » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Totally against banning anyone. But Mr cool Edit shoud really cool it down. He makes NO SENSE whatsoever and I'm sure he annoys lots of people in here not directly or personally but because of his nonesense.

So cut it down Mr cool Edit. Also limit the size of images and text size generally. People will start gettings seizures with that stuff!
Black Metal is the game I play cos' no one shows me the right way...

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:16 pm

I'm the motha fucka nigga from a trival country like argentina and you cant buy a GOOD pc???

*My target* miss/boy/ or whatever sexuality your choice....

Mr. CoolEdit Computers will build a true machine for you.

Bathory Killcraft wrote:Totally against banning anyone. But Mr cool Edit shoud really cool it down. He makes NO SENSE whatsoever and I'm sure he annoys lots of people in here not directly or personally but because of his nonesense.

So cut it down Mr cool Edit. Also limit the size of images and text size generally. People will start gettings seizures with that stuff!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Be quiet, Cool Edit, and have a cupcake! :yum:

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

thefreeone

Post by thefreeone » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:52 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:I'm the motha fucka nigga from a trival country like argentina and you cant buy a GOOD pc???

*My target* miss/boy/ or whatever sexuality your choice....

Mr. CoolEdit Computers will build a true machine for you.

Bathory Killcraft wrote:Totally against banning anyone. But Mr cool Edit shoud really cool it down. He makes NO SENSE whatsoever and I'm sure he annoys lots of people in here not directly or personally but because of his nonesense.

Now everyone can see that he makes no sense. LETS BRING VENEZUELA BOYYYYYYYYY BACK

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:04 am

Maybe is Adrian9 in other account or you trying to fake one identity

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:26 am

remember, no banning no whining [that is my new slogan now] :lol:
voting for no banning means that we all just have to roll with any kind of behaviour coming our way now and in the future so....
A9

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:32 am

you are a bad person, and for this, you never will produce one band like stratovarius, why you are like a hyena, 50 levels down :lol:
adrian9 wrote:remember, no banning no whining [that is my new slogan now] :lol:
voting for no banning means that we all just have to roll with any kind of behaviour coming our way now and in the future so....

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:18 am

What the fuck?! :shock:

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:33 am

mr cool already surpassed statovairus in quality in everything mr cool edit does. stratovarius needs to learn from his greatness

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:44 am

Human shit seems to glimmer when glanced from miles away. One can only long for its embracing warmth and musk.
---...---

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:33 am

HUH!

I Arnold, vote to banish this questionable Argentina nigga from this otherwise orderly place. For I have the highest standards of personal conduct.

Greetings from Jamba Juice,
Arnold Layne

brought2ubyletterC

Post by brought2ubyletterC » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:14 am

The crazies are what makes this forum great.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:47 pm

I wouldn't vote for banning, but rather limit the amount of posts this guy makes in a day.

Like, 1 post a day.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:13 pm

@Hey, Cool Edit, could you stop posting the posts of other posters? :roll: We can read you know, and it looks stupid you doing that. But, the scrolling wheel on my mouse is getting a great workout! :roll:

Bathory Killcraft

Post by Bathory Killcraft » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:25 pm

I think banning should be around the corner. I see no other way with this guy.
Black Metal is the game I play cos' no one shows me the right way...

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:22 pm

ok...ok.... Only for browneyedgirl i will stop to have fun with stratofans, i will cut my fingers and post only my covers and i dont will speak more with any fans with some excaptions.

8)
browneyedgirl wrote:@Hey, Cool Edit, could you stop posting the posts of other posters? :roll: We can read you know, and it looks stupid you doing that. But, the scrolling wheel on my mouse is getting a great workout! :roll:

thefreeone

Post by thefreeone » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote:ok...ok.... Only for browneyedgirl i will stop to have fun with stratofans, i will cut my fingers and post only my covers and i dont will speak more with any fans with some excaptions.

8)
browneyedgirl wrote:@Hey, Cool Edit, could you stop posting the posts of other posters? :roll: We can read you know, and it looks stupid you doing that. But, the scrolling wheel on my mouse is getting a great workout! :roll:
please do not post anything more about your covers, no please dont do it!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE NEXT THING

Stratovarius StarsSunJupiterNigga edition:

featuring:

vocals: Mr Shitty Edit and the worst vocals on earth.

music:Mr. Cool Shitface doing non authorized covers of Stratovarius.

Arrangements: Mr. Wolf Zoofilia Edit trying to fix the worst vocals on universe and make them the worst on earth.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:30 am

Ok, I got a shitload of stuff to say here and if they're insulting to those who aren't Mr. Cool Edit, I'm sorry and to Mr. Cool Edit, seriously rename yourself cause right now, you're a million light years away from being anywhere near cool. Dunk your head in some ice water and kindly think before you type.

1) I choose not to vote because Mr. Cool Edit is a friend and I'm pretty big on the whole freedom of speech thing. But like Adrian said, no banning no whining. I can agree with that. The world isn't always gonna go your way and there will always be haters. Like they say, haters gonna hate. Suck it up or go suck your dick.

2) So this may be me being paranoid and if it is, excuse me but on that mile long list of posts of yours up there, I noticed there was something that I wrote in that list (at the bottom) Now, like I said, it may be just me being weird but if you put that there amongst the other list of "offensive" posts, I'd like you to know something: I'm not trying to be offensive, I try to avoid that as a matter of fact. Again, might just be me thinking too hard on that and maybe you forgot to cut what I said out but if you left it there on purpose, you should know it wasn't offensive.

3) Seriously, dude. Cool it down. And if not, change your name, it's fooling the crap outta people. Also, enough with the sexism/racism/anger management shit. This is the internet yes and you don't know the people in real life yes but they are still people. You want them to stop treating you like shit? Then stop treating THEM like shit. Cool your testicles or go play in a corner with them.

4) Branching on about the testicles in number 3: STOP POSTING ABOUT YOUR TESTICLES BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A SHIT AND IT IS DISGUSTING.

5) Flavio, you are my friend and you know I would never try to hurt you but with your attitude and the way you're going, you'll get banned from here either way, polled or not. You're older than me, okay? I'm younger than you. Many people are. So how about setting a good example, okay?

6) Now, I'll remind you, not trying to be offensive. From top to bottom of every post I make, I try not to be. If it appears that way, my most sincere apologies. But Flavio, seriously, you need to cool down and think before you type because even though this is the internet, words can hurt like hell.

7) Last thing from my long post: Mr. Cool Edit, you are an ADULT. How about ACTING like one?

Everyone, my apologies for such a long post, hope it didn't strain your eyes, hope you haven't been offended and if you are, excuse me, and have a pleasant day.

Over and out.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:37 am

So sorry to add on:

EDIT FOR #2: I reread it (yes, I took time to read the pile o' shit) and I wasn't mentioned just at the bottom but at least 2 times more in the middle. Like I said, I try to play neutral party. If you're gonna repost stuff, make sure it's for your point because I tell you a hundred times over and a hundred times again that I'm never EVER trying to be offensive to you. I dunno if you forgot to cut it out of there or whatever but I just want you to know that. If you meant to say I harassed you too then all I can really say is how truly blind can you be?
Southern_Cross wrote:Ok, I got a shitload of stuff to say here and if they're insulting to those who aren't Mr. Cool Edit, I'm sorry and to Mr. Cool Edit, seriously rename yourself cause right now, you're a million light years away from being anywhere near cool. Dunk your head in some ice water and kindly think before you type.

1) I choose not to vote because Mr. Cool Edit is a friend and I'm pretty big on the whole freedom of speech thing. But like Adrian said, no banning no whining. I can agree with that. The world isn't always gonna go your way and there will always be haters. Like they say, haters gonna hate. Suck it up or go suck your dick.

2) So this may be me being paranoid and if it is, excuse me but on that mile long list of posts of yours up there, I noticed there was something that I wrote in that list (at the bottom) Now, like I said, it may be just me being weird but if you put that there amongst the other list of "offensive" posts, I'd like you to know something: I'm not trying to be offensive, I try to avoid that as a matter of fact. Again, might just be me thinking too hard on that and maybe you forgot to cut what I said out but if you left it there on purpose, you should know it wasn't offensive.

3) Seriously, dude. Cool it down. And if not, change your name, it's fooling the crap outta people. Also, enough with the sexism/racism/anger management shit. This is the internet yes and you don't know the people in real life yes but they are still people. You want them to stop treating you like shit? Then stop treating THEM like shit. Cool your testicles or go play in a corner with them.

4) Branching on about the testicles in number 3: STOP POSTING ABOUT YOUR TESTICLES BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A SHIT AND IT IS DISGUSTING.

5) Flavio, you are my friend and you know I would never try to hurt you but with your attitude and the way you're going, you'll get banned from here either way, polled or not. You're older than me, okay? I'm younger than you. Many people are. So how about setting a good example, okay?

6) Now, I'll remind you, not trying to be offensive. From top to bottom of every post I make, I try not to be. If it appears that way, my most sincere apologies. But Flavio, seriously, you need to cool down and think before you type because even though this is the internet, words can hurt like hell.

7) Last thing from my long post: Mr. Cool Edit, you are an ADULT. How about ACTING like one?

Everyone, my apologies for such a long post, hope it didn't strain your eyes, hope you haven't been offended and if you are, excuse me, and have a pleasant day.

Over and out.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:52 am