Petition to change 'Stay-ee-ay' to 'Staaay'

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

Should Timo sing "Stayyyyy" instead of "Stay-ee-ay" in Black Diamond from now on?

Yes
35%
No
65%

Total votes: 26

NeverendingAbyss
Re: Petition to change 'Stay-ee-ay' to 'Staaay'

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:16 am

JensJohansson wrote:People have told me that I suck sometimes. Or that I don't know what I'm doing, or other negative things. It's how life is ....
Stay away from 4chan.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:06 am

anyway!!! jeans i use your sound of keyboard in a rhapsody song..... well, is 90% close..... i dont have a huge Yamaha key, hahahah

but sound as if you are playing in a Rhapsody of fire composition.....

sadly is that the Singer isnt fabio lione, i will be the Singer. but if i do "key to the universe" I can do this too.....

i was scared when i recorded this song..... this is the true......

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:37 am

Mr cool Edit wrote: sadly is that the Singer isnt fabio lione, i will be the Singer.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:49 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote: sadly is that the Singer isnt fabio lione, i will be the Singer.

aaaaaaaaaaa american terrorist!!!! in note will be.....

mybe i will shock you and after you payme to sing in the party of you sister birthday, i do that she fall in love with me and im the new member of your family and i after sing you all the time, included in your velatory!!!! hahahaha!!!!. nigga.... but withh love i say you this xd

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:54 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaa american terrorist!!!! in note will be.....

mybe i will shock you and after you payme to sing in the party of you sister birthday, i do that she fall in love with me and im the new member of your family and i after sing you all the time, included in your velatory!!!! hahahaha!!!!. nigga.... but withh love i say you this xd
I'm ok with that plan. :)

I hope one day I will be Uncle to one little argentina nigga and you can sing him Key to the Universe as a lullaby.

I will contribute with cowbell:

:cowbell:

Jabi

Post by Jabi » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Bathory Killcraft wrote:Since Kotipelto wrote the lyrics how can this be about Tolkki's dog???
To my understanding, Tolkki always gave his Strato compositions a title, even if it was someone else who did the actual lyrics.

And yeah, Kotipelto said the lyrics are about an impossible relationship.

btw, "Rape" is a rather common nick name for Finnish guys officially called Raimo and Rasmus. It's obviously pronounced differently from the English word "rape".
OMG, they fired Jari! Bastards!

foerg

Post by foerg » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:40 pm

JensJohansson wrote:and keep posting that video of the nine year old girl playing "stratofortress".. for some reason that seems to really raise his hackles. :lol:
what happened again just a week ago :lol: :lol: :lol:

Timo Tolkki wow,never saw this before
16. September um 00:15 · 1

Randall Flagg She's amazing!
16. September um 00:22

Timo Tolkki You're a little late dude. This has been posted here about 200 times and every time I have removed it. Now I let it stay.
16. September um 05:51

Randall Flagg Ok
16. September um 06:37 via Handy

(don´t think this is our dear forum member R.F.)

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:21 pm

:err: The only Randall Flagg I know of is the Antichrist/Devil character in the Stephen King book and mini-series "The Stand". Which is pretty good, both of them. :)

If there really is a Randall Flagg, and he makes his appearance I'm gonna build a bunker ASAP!!!!!! :err: Yikes!!!!!
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

foerg

Post by foerg » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:54 am

browneyedgirl wrote::err: The only Randall Flagg I know of is the Antichrist/Devil character in the Stephen King book and mini-series "The Stand". Which is pretty good, both of them. :)

If there really is a Randall Flagg, and he makes his appearance I'm gonna build a bunker ASAP!!!!!! :err: Yikes!!!!!
absolutely right!
but, bunkers? you know what happened under the dome! :?

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:25 pm

foerg wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote::err: The only Randall Flagg I know of is the Antichrist/Devil character in the Stephen King book and mini-series "The Stand". Which is pretty good, both of them. :)

absolutely right!
but, bunkers? you know what happened under the dome! :?
Yeah, alot of killing, alot of craziness, and alot of hanky-panky. :shock:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

tpocain

Post by tpocain » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:37 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
JensJohansson wrote: I voted 'no'. I do not believe we could handle the success. In months' time we would be a group of drug-addled wrecks, sitting seemingly at ease in pools of our own urine picking "away" at imaginary bugs in our skin.
Then maybe if you guys change the "as you go" in "Deep Unknown" to simply "go", you could end up being assassinated in a presidential motorcade...

be careful!! :nervous:
I know, right?! Nobody better DARE change anything in "Deep Unknown"! Most awesome song EVER! \m/
Tams