I never noticed...

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
SentineLEX
I never noticed...

Post by SentineLEX » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:05 pm

So now that I finally have money I started buying all the Strato albums. And it is only today I noticed that there are two faces on the Destiny cover

wat

browneyedgirl

Re: I never noticed...

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Yes it is! Cool, ain't it! :headbang: Seriously, the album covers are all eye catching and unique. Personally, I like the Visions cover, and bought the T-shirt with that print. :funhi:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:33 pm

The new Sonata album, or more exactly Tony's words on the new album, made me realize this is also possibly intended...

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:55 pm

the music market after years, re send new remastered versions for business

this happened with destiny album, now exist one "New" version that really isn’t very new.... only a bit more mastered that the original, and change a bit the cover art and put it under "Special Edition"

Is a good form to shake the fans brain and force to they to buy the same album that only have one 5% different to the original.

BUDDY!!! the discographies don’t do one step before no think harder in your salary!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:40 am

Ah, Infinity album! I have that T-Shirt, too and its also a beauty! Also, i have the Flaming Phoenix shirt which is gorgeously colorful and actually is my favorite. Have almost wore it out, and a shame because I think it was a limited edition.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~