Merry Christmas!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
tpocain
Merry Christmas!

Post by tpocain » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:56 pm

It's Christmas, and you know what that means--time to dress Jens up like a girl again! :lol:
Tams

Mr cool Edit

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:25 am

tpocain wrote:It's Christmas, and you know what that means--time to dress Jens up like a girl again! :lol:
hahahahah looks as my sister

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:30 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:
tpocain wrote:It's Christmas, and you know what that means--time to dress Jens up like a girl again! :lol:
Your sister looks like Jens?

Can I meet your sister?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:05 am

SentineLEX wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:

Can I meet your sister?
Santine, are you looking that jens test how strong his DX7 on your head or what.......

:lol:

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:32 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:
SentineLEX wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:

Can I meet your sister?
Santine, are you looking that jens test how strong his DX7 on your head or what.......

:lol:
Is that a yes?

james

Post by james » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:46 am

Merry Christmas!!!

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:47 am

james wrote:Merry Christmas!!!

Timo can you give me a present by unbanning me from the Avalon forum?

james

Post by james » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:02 am

SentineLEX wrote:

Sure. I was just testing you ;)

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:22 am

james wrote:
SentineLEX wrote:

Sure. I was just testing you ;)
:D:D:D:D:D

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:47 pm

"Testing" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And who do you think you are.. :roll: :?

james

Post by james » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Ilsekena wrote:"Testing" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And who do you think you are.. :roll: :?
Yes testing :) Who do I think I am? Nobody.
But at least I don't think I am a unicorn from Estonia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Nobody

james

Post by james » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Ilsekena wrote:
Nobody
Yeah. Like you :)

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:09 pm

are you having a lot fun, dont you??

try no post my photo manipulations here, anyways i declare that is all fake :lol: :lol:

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Jesus of all things magical in the universe, can't you people be somewhat decent and not act like total dipshit idiots? It's the holiday season for crying out loud.

Oh and Tolkki, was going to join the Avalon forum but it looks a little empty right now, probably going to join when the forum gets bigger.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Southern_Cross wrote:Oh and Tolkki, was going to join the Avalon forum but it looks a little empty right now, probably going to join when the forum gets bigger.
So, never. :lol:

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Too late, already did out of a period of tiredness.

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Ilsekena has to be the most shadowy stratoforumite ever, how did "james" found her facebook page? assuming of course that one is the real one? what the hell is going on here?
A9

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:15 pm

and who the hell is this very bizarre people?
A9

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:38 pm

adrian9 wrote:

and who the hell is this very bizarre people?

you need atechnology theacher, venezuela guy???

she have the same name, man.......

I do classes in how hide facebooks to google or in the same facebook browser......

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:57 pm

adrian9 wrote:Ilsekena has to be the most shadowy stratoforumite ever, how did "james" found her facebook page? assuming of course that one is the real one? what the hell is going on here?

If a person has their facebook page on Public setting it is very easy to find someone unless there are lots of people with that name then a person has some digging to do. For example, I found a long lost uncle of mine in about 5 minutes by the process of elimination even though there were about 30 others with his same name. Of course, he did have his work address down which narrowed the search by several minutes. ;)
However, if she had her page set to private the only thing he could see would have been the cover page, which gives no personal info or newsfeed.

The point being, if someone really really wants to find someone on Facebook, private or no private account, they can. :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:28 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
adrian9 wrote:Ilsekena has to be the most shadowy stratoforumite ever, how did "james" found her facebook page? assuming of course that one is the real one? what the hell is going on here?

If a person has their facebook page on Public setting it is very easy to find someone unless there are lots of people with that name then a person has some digging to do. For example, I found a long lost uncle of mine in about 5 minutes by the process of elimination even though there were about 30 others with his same name. Of course, he did have his work address down which narrowed the search by several minutes. ;)
However, if she had her page set to private the only thing he could see would have been the cover page, which gives no personal info or newsfeed.

The point being, if someone really really wants to find someone on Facebook, private or no private account, they can. :)
yeah what I meant was, how he knows her real name ? is had been hinted many times that Ilse "knows" tolkki/james but I didnt though that was true or whatsoever.
A9

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:34 pm

adrian9 wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

yeah what I meant was, how he knows her real name ? is had been hinted many times that Ilse "knows" tolkki/james but I didnt though that was true or whatsoever.
You ask too many questions. Just ignore that conversation. :)

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:37 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:

You cant hide nothing to google, "Private settings" is a lie.

less in facebook, I take all the personal data of some persons in internet for a trial that im doing in my personal life"

Google is the Number 1 enemy of the privacy

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:40 am

Ilsekena wrote:
adrian9 wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

You ask too many questions. Just ignore that conversation. :)
you turned into a ganster :lol:
A9

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:43 am

adrian wrote: you turned into a ganster
Jup. With tank!!!

miditek

Post by miditek » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:02 am

Ilsekena wrote:
adrian wrote: you turned into a ganster
Jup. With tank!!!
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/5c9NQjE_q3U?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/5c9NQjE_q3U?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

:funhi:
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;