The Forum

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

Change this Forum to FlavioForum and open a new Stratoforum?

Yes!
71%
No!
29%

Total votes: 14

NeverendingAbyss
Re: The Forum

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:51 pm

NeonVomit wrote:What is wrong with you?
He's never been laid.

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:03 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:
no joke, after timo tolkki , im the most funny man that post here. and im sharing my progress with my albums only.... you all are crazy??
We didn't ask for you to share your progress on every single thread in every single subforum. It's not all of us who has a problem, I think you maybe need to look at yourself and realise what you're doing. You're flooding the forum. Every thread you fill up with stuff about your recordings and seriously it's getting annoying. Just keep it all in the musician's forum, where people post their own stuff quite regularly, make a few threads there, and whoever wants to check it out can do so. What you're doing is just saturating the entire forum with your stuff and it's getting really tiresome. Nobody can start a topic without you filling it up with what recordings you're doing.

Look, good for you, you're doing something and you're clearly enthusiastic about it, but have you not considered that maybe not EVERYONE is ALWAYS really super-duper interested in what you're doing? Are you really that narcissistic that you need to post everything everywhere all the time? I understand that you feel the need to promote your work, I'm not saying you shouldn't, but you've got a relatively small audience here and you might be better served attempting to promote this stuff on the wider web in general. Everyone here by now knows what you're doing,
enough already.

Let me expkain you better. Neon funny lawyer. Timo tolkki and me are gods. Stratovarius band is god. You are in our service and only you take care the money of us or tolkki/stratovarius. I speak all the days with supreme ciurt of justice in argentina. Baby.

And you processor only work in monocore and jump in over hot when you turbo bost poop out.

I hored to your client and you attack me? You arent very smart. Baby. :lol:

With only 2 keys. Your queen bitch will explode in the air when she are pooping on the closet. Just mortal gun movie.
You haven't replied to a single point I made and you don't really make any sense. What is wrong with you?
neonvimit. i will tell you why you are a blind man, i see

Im the most clear man that you can find in your life, I never break the law, its more, i will lost my job soon for no stole my country just yes do my work buddies.

your problem is that im honest, and you lost the opportunity in block my cd in europe for copyright

But just i know very good the lawyer psychology, you only want money, and all the other don't care.

I want know whats happen if stratovarius lost his money, which will be your "Professional" act?

I reject national judges, trying to hide his/her marital property trying to stole his country.

I reject delete all expedients of the supreme court of argentina thinking in that i will destroy the life of millions of persons.

For that I lost my job. and you called me EVIL?

keep sure that you are more evil that me, sir lawyer....
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:03 am

Flavio Ontivero wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:
no joke, after timo tolkki , im the most funny man that post here. and im sharing my progress with my albums only.... you all are crazy??
We didn't ask for you to share your progress on every single thread in every single subforum. It's not all of us who has a problem, I think you maybe need to look at yourself and realise what you're doing. You're flooding the forum. Every thread you fill up with stuff about your recordings and seriously it's getting annoying. Just keep it all in the musician's forum, where people post their own stuff quite regularly, make a few threads there, and whoever wants to check it out can do so. What you're doing is just saturating the entire forum with your stuff and it's getting really tiresome. Nobody can start a topic without you filling it up with what recordings you're doing.

Look, good for you, you're doing something and you're clearly enthusiastic about it, but have you not considered that maybe not EVERYONE is ALWAYS really super-duper interested in what you're doing? Are you really that narcissistic that you need to post everything everywhere all the time? I understand that you feel the need to promote your work, I'm not saying you shouldn't, but you've got a relatively small audience here and you might be better served attempting to promote this stuff on the wider web in general. Everyone here by now knows what you're doing,
enough already.

Let me expkain you better. Neon funny lawyer. Timo tolkki and me are gods. Stratovarius band is god. You are in our service and only you take care the money of us or tolkki/stratovarius. I speak all the days with supreme ciurt of justice in argentina. Baby.

And you processor only work in monocore and jump in over hot when you turbo bost poop out.

With only 2 keys. Your queen bitch will explode in the air when she are pooping on the closet. Just mortal gun movie.
You haven't replied to a single point I made and you don't really make any sense. What is wrong with you?

Im the most clear man that you can find in your life, I never break the law, its more, i will lost my job soon for no stole my country just yes do my work buddies.

your problem is that im honest, and you lost the opportunity in block my cd in europe for copyright violations.

But just i know very good the lawyer psychology, you only want money, and all the other don't care.

I want know whats happen if stratovarius lost his money, which will be your "Professional" act?

I reject national judges, trying to hide his/her marital property trying to stole his country.

I reject delete all expedients of the supreme court of argentina thinking in that i will destroy the life of millions of persons.

of course, the problem is always the others , the other nine in this case or the many others that dont like your stuff all over the forum,
you are a flawless man of course and we are all wrong.
you are going to get SO far in life thinking like that, the more people you know... the whole world is wrong.
:lol:
A9

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:56 am

adrian9 wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:

enough already.

your problem is that im honest, and you lost the opportunity in block my cd in europe for copyright violations.

of course, the problem is always the others , the other nine in this case or the many others that dont like your stuff all over the forum,
you are a flawless man of course and we are all wrong.
you are going to get SO far in life thinking like that, the more people you know... the whole world is wrong.
:lol:
maybe for this south America is a disaster

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:57 am

Flavio Ontivero wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:

enough already.

your problem is that im honest, and you lost the opportunity in block my cd in europe for copyright

...what the hell are you talking about? What does what you have just written have to do with a single issue raised in this thread? Are you on drugs or something? Do you have some sort of learning disability? I'm being quite serious, there was a poster called Hiro who had a form of autism, he was direct and open about it and everyone was very understanding with him and cut him slack (except for AAAAAAAAAA but that's because he's a sociopath). Have you been diagnosed with anything of that sort? Because if so I'll get off your case.

However, if that isn't the case, and you are actually so dense that you are incapable of grasping a very simple point that has been made by a number of people in this thread and others, and you have such a lack of self-awareness that you don't realise that everyone is tired of your crap, allow me to put it beyond doubt:

NOBODY

CARES

ABOUT

WHAT

YOU

DO.

STOP

POSTING

IT

EVERYWHERE.

LEAVE

IT

IN

THE

MUSICIANS

FORUM.

THANK

YOU.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:10 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:

enough already.

...what the hell are you talking about? What does what you have just written have to do with a single issue raised in this thread? Are you on drugs or something? Do you have some sort of learning disability? I'm being quite serious, there was a poster called Hiro who had a form of autism, he was direct and open about it and everyone was very understanding with him and cut him slack (except for AAAAAAAAAA but that's because he's a sociopath). Have you been diagnosed with anything of that sort? Because if so I'll get off your case.

However, if that isn't the case, and you are actually so dense that you are incapable of grasping a very simple point that has been made by a number of people in this thread and others, and you have such a lack of self-awareness that you don't realise that everyone is tired of your crap, allow me to put it beyond doubt:

NOBODY

CARES

ABOUT

WHAT

YOU

DO.

STOP

POSTING

IT

EVERYWHERE.

THANK

YOU.
What happen, corruption with legs, you cant support the true about lawyers?'

that pay to internal personal of the justice departments to do the dirty job of delete expedients for money?, that you all lie?, you all are nothing but thieves swindlers, who are always manipulating people to get them in legal messes and take out tons of money?.

THAT I WAS HONEST WITH MY TRIBUTE TO STRATOVARIUS AND IN THE FORM I ADD THE JENS JOHANSSON, LAURI PORRA, TIMO TOLKKI NAMES AND YOU CANT DO NOTHING LEGAL?

I see that you and adrian9 can do some bad stuff, for that you both attack me, now.

the only idiot here, is you, funny boy, why you are thinking that for post music im "taking" the forum, when i post only in my threads, no more.

The situation is that you don't want that me and stratovarius had a good relationship why you have one objective in special about stratovarius or whats happen??

why stop with your shits and say the true now?, what the fuck you bother my music if you are a lawyer only??

I can understand to adrian9 why he loves be competitive with all, but you???

why no clain this in the lawyer school and stop to break me the TESTICLES!!!

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:30 pm

its more, i will make you ass happy, funny man, listen this.

I WAIVE ALL GAIN THE abum "TRIBUTE TO HEAVEN STRATOVARIUS EDITION" MAY HAVE IN THE FUTURE, leaving ALL AMOUNT RAISED THE BAND STRATOVARIUS EX AND ONE OF ITS MEMBERS, THE LORD TIMO TOLKKI, Ested IS ADVISED.

FLAVIO ONTIVERO

D.N.I: 27894813 (Argentina)

try to show this to stratovarius, i will send ya this to the company of publicity,

If the álbum win, all the money is for stratovarius.

TO ME, PRODUCE A MUSIC ALBUM IS A GAME AND FREE. CAPISCE????

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:02 pm

That's very nice of you.

Again, NOBODY CARES.

Stop posting stuff like that everywhere in the forum. Leave it in the musicians forum. We are all sick of it.

Thank you.

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:20 pm

NeonVomit wrote:That's very nice of you.

Again, NOBODY CARES.

Stop posting stuff like that everywhere in the forum. Leave it in the musicians forum. We are all sick of it.

Thank you.

you are idiot or what?? how stratovarius pay you for say those stupid stuff??

stratovarius is a legal group of justice?

in the first step, you need be coherent, neonvomit, when i got my regards for job, and i need a lawyer, you lose the chance forever, you cant say those stupid stuff that you say.

Which class of business im killing? nothing, i show my music and a music band of powermetal.

are you hiding some stuff that im bother you?

whats happen with you?

you are a lawyer in a powermetal band forum, and you order me that i need go a music forum?

god..... stratovarius are in horrible hands. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:33 pm

No, I am telling you nobody cares about what you post, and to please just keep it in the musicians forum, because you are annoying everyone.

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:03 pm

NeonVomit wrote:No, I am telling you nobody cares about what you post, and to please just keep it in the musicians forum, because you are annoying everyone.
and who are you, superman, batman, who??

all the post defamation, and more stupid stuff and you agree with this?

COHERENCE, MAN, COHERENCE!!

women with false child,

Photoshopped penises

stupid fights for a name.

musicians attacking producers

producers attacking musicians

and more extra shits and you come here claim for "post music".

its me or you love the problems, and yes, is your job.

if you love resolve problems, work free for the people that have serious problems (be charitable) and stop to try kill one guy that want do something with his life.

you cant take nothing of me, neonvomit, i don't have nothing to take, if this is your problem.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Nice projection, MCE.

Listen, we mean it with heart, we are all really proud of you for doing something you enjoy. You found purpose in life and we sincerely hope you continue to improve and become the best.

However, this is Stratovarius' forum. Not yours. We want to discuss about Stratovarius, and other current events. Like Neon said, your posts belong to the Musicians section (that's what it's there for in the first place!). We want to talk about other stuff then that's what the rest of the forum is for. Promote your work, but don't spam! 8)

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:14 pm

im just gonna add that when the oportunity to ban mr cool edit on another thread came there were a bunch of people that voted not to ban him (im looking at you BEG :evil: )
you cant reason with this guy, he doesnt even have a full command of english (neither do I , but still..) is all over the place, is an immature kid, with no respect, etc , etc.

I think now is too late and the forum is overtaken by him over the "total freedom of speech" rule of jens.., well this is more like total freedom of yelling
the forum have become dull, and I think is silly givin our forum to him instead of getting rid of this fucking cancer for good.

whenn, WHEENNN are we going to get back the fun on this forum?
jens please, end this misery
A9

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:16 pm

There are a lot of people in bands here. I don't spam this forum with stuff about my own band! I keep that on our own website and places it belongs... not here!

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:30 pm

NeonVomit wrote:There are a lot of people in bands here. I don't spam this forum with stuff about my own band! I keep that on our own website and places it belongs... not here!
hahahah you talk to me how if WERE famous......

yes, i sound better that a lot fans that you listen, but the band its only me.

the Producer is me

the sound enginieer its me

all its only me.

i bet if im a mediocre, you all no break me hard the time the balls.

here is the land of the spam, and this is easy to show you

i only post and follow in my albums progress threads.

all the other stuff why we start fight harder for your intolerance to others and my shitty personality that i dislike the attacks for free.

see...

and this is only a screen shot based in a 17" notebook....

I can show you years of spam, including before to me, (2011)

do a serius excuse, that problema is that you all can believe that one persons can do all that i do. :lol:

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:51 pm

adrian9 wrote:im just gonna add that when the oportunity to ban mr cool edit on another thread came there were a bunch of people that voted not to ban him (im looking at you BEG :evil: )
you cant reason with this guy, he doesnt even have a full command of english (neither do I , but still..) is all over the place, is an immature kid, with no respect, etc , etc.

I think now is too late and the forum is overtaken by him over the "total freedom of speech" rule of jens.., well this is more like total freedom of yelling
the forum have become dull, and I think is silly givin our forum to him instead of getting rid of this fucking cancer for good.

the only missery its you, you have tons of money and you cant produce a serious álbum.

my M-AUDIO FAST TRACK MODEL 2008 GREETING YOU! :lol: :lol:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:02 pm

This is how you feeble minds react when Flavio Ontivero posts his awe-inspiring tributes to our favorite band:

To that I say this!!!

Flavio Ontivero is here to stay. LONG LIVE FLAVIO ONTIVERO!

You are all jealous because he is sexy, handsome, talented, logical, and ethical, while you are all dirty niggers.

Over and out!
-A10

foerg

Post by foerg » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:53 pm

Flavio Ontivero wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:There are a lot of people in bands here. I don't spam this forum with stuff about my own band! I keep that on our own website and places it belongs... not here!
hahahah you talk to me how if WERE famous......

made my day... and will tomorrow!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:18 pm

You are all jealous because he is sexy, handsome, talented, logical, and ethical, while you are all dirty niggers.

Over and out!
-A10[/quote]

<But, but! I am sure he is NOT gay...so...don't you waste powder on a dead case...

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:41 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote:You are all jealous because he is sexy, handsome, talented, logical, and ethical, while you are all dirty niggers.

Over and out!
-A10

<But, but! I am sure he is NOT gay...so...don't you waste powder on a dead case...[/quote]

THE NEXT SONG IS DEDICATED TO NEON VOMIT, STRATOWARIUS 3.0/ADRIAN9, AND FOERG!!

LAMENTO EROICO!!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:44 am

"m just gonna add that when the oportunity to ban mr cool edit on another thread came there were a bunch of people that voted not to ban him (im looking at you BEG Evil or Very Mad )"

I try to give people the benefit of a doubt, and I thought once we rubbed his nose in his transgressions he would take the hint. I guess we were being wrong by being just a bit soft-hearted. But, now that he has taken on(how many nicks?)the guy has became a monster. Time to bring out the big guns and reinforcements. Where's my BAN hammer? :x
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:54 am

browneyedgirl wrote:"m just gonna add that when the oportunity to ban mr cool edit on another thread came there were a bunch of people that voted not to ban him (im looking at you BEG Evil or Very Mad )"

I try to give people the benefit of a doubt, and I thought once we rubbed his nose in his transgressions he would take the hint. I guess we were being wrong by being just a bit soft-hearted. But, now that he has taken on(how many nicks?)the guy has became a monster. Time to bring out the big guns and reinforcements. Where's my BAN hammer? :x
what? who is BEG? he can be one new buddy just "AAAAAAAAAA" is?

who is a soft heart?,

Who have a lot nicks?

Who is the hammer ban and crazy?

why you hate ?, for be sexy, talented and 10.3.2458 % Gay?

I'm a monster for be a good singer, after yours humiliations?

why i renounce to my compositions and part of the copyright on my First Tribute to Stratovarius?

Why i kick lawyers, national judges and i lose my job for be honest?

why you arent a cute girl after all, you hide your angry against me all this time?

Why I can got the career that I always dream and you all want see me eat shits all (that attack me) the time??

Krigo

Post by Krigo » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:47 am

adrian9 wrote:im just gonna add that when the oportunity to ban mr cool edit on another thread came there were a bunch of people that voted not to ban him (im looking at you BEG :evil: )

I completely agree. Flavio's non-sensical shouting is ruining the forum entirely, hell he's practically scaring everyone away because nobody wants to deal with this shit.

I myself can't deal with how fucking annoying he is, at least the other trolls here are actually funny.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:58 am

Grab yer torches and pitchforks! We gonna git some argentine nigga for dinner tonight! heeeeee-yaaaaaaaaa!

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:30 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:argentine nigga for dinner
Now say that 3 times fast!!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:54 am

You are all just jealous because Flavio Ontivero plays every instrument with masterful precision, while you play with your penises in the bathroom.

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Krigo wrote:

I completely agree. Flavio's non-sensical shouting is ruining the forum entirely, hell he's practically scaring everyone away because nobody wants to deal with this shit.

I myself can't deal with how fucking annoying he is, at least the other trolls here are actually funny.
Krigo, you are a bad boy, you are agree with the persons that humiliate me all the 2013?

YOU SUPORT THE THE "MONEY" BEFORE THE "GOOD PERSON"

adrian9 is a greedy man that can kill to his mother, his Venezuela country and can destroy the life of a lot persons for money and you support him?

whats happen with the persons, you all knows when you time END (Die), all the shit that your all do in your life come against you in your next life??

you all need one explication about this? with graphic examples and all??

AND NO JUMP, "I'M FUCKED WITH YOUR RELIGION" this inst religion, I hate the religion and i don't have religion.

IS SCIENCE!!

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:06 pm

Flavio Ontivero wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:"m just gonna add that when the oportunity to ban mr cool edit on another thread came there were a bunch of people that voted not to ban him (im looking at you BEG Evil or Very Mad )"

who is a soft heart?,

Who have a lot nicks?

why i renounce to my compositions and part of the copyright on my First Tribute to Stratovarius?

why you arent a cute girl after all, you hide your angry against me all this time?

Why I can got the career that I always dream and you all want see me eat shits all (that attack me) the time??

Kill yourself.

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:18 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:

who is a soft heart?,

Who have a lot nicks?

Kill yourself.
why i need kill me, if im saving my life.

what about you?

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:25 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:Grab yer torches and pitchforks! We gonna git some argentine nigga for dinner tonight! heeeeee-yaaaaaaaaa!
you are funny, you always run to two directions in the same time :lol: