tolkki samples

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Elz
tolkki samples

Post by Elz » Sat May 03, 2014 5:45 pm

AAAAAAAAAA

Re: tolkki samples

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat May 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Metal Panda

Post by Metal Panda » Sun May 04, 2014 12:08 am

this a choir?? looks as a keyboard, really sound as my ass....

and now if is a orchestation, good, i dont say nothing

Metal Panda

Post by Metal Panda » Sun May 04, 2014 4:35 am

jens Johansson, teach to his nigga how play a keyboard.

I SPOKEN!!

Metal Panda

Post by Metal Panda » Sun May 04, 2014 6:49 pm

I'm fucked, tolkki shadows......

I will show you how do a song, baby guitarrist

And isnt present.....

is Present FLAVIO

MELONE.....

capisce!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun May 04, 2014 11:04 pm

Is this guy really autistic?

Metal Panda

Post by Metal Panda » Sun May 04, 2014 11:08 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:Is this guy really autistic?
you really are a woman?

very gross for a lady.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Thu May 08, 2014 3:49 am

This album is Tolkki's worst metal album ever. Self Titled was an ill-advised style shift that Tolkki wasn't terribly interesting with, but this album is just embarassing. "Rise of the Fourth Reich" sounds every bit as bad as "Father" off of Hymn to Life, the epic is underwhelming. I'd say maybe 2-3 songs I really enjoyed, maybe 2-3 filler, and the rest was just BAD.
They let us have signatures on this forum???

R.F.

Post by R.F. » Thu May 08, 2014 6:52 am

Rebel wrote:This album is Tolkki's worst metal album ever. Self Titled was an ill-advised style shift that Tolkki wasn't terribly interesting with, but this album is just embarassing. "Rise of the Fourth Reich" sounds every bit as bad as "Father" off of Hymn to Life, the epic is underwhelming. I'd say maybe 2-3 songs I really enjoyed, maybe 2-3 filler, and the rest was just BAD.
You already got it for review?

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu May 08, 2014 3:47 pm

R.F. wrote:
Rebel wrote:This album is Tolkki's worst metal album ever. Self Titled was an ill-advised style shift that Tolkki wasn't terribly interesting with, but this album is just embarassing. "Rise of the Fourth Reich" sounds every bit as bad as "Father" off of Hymn to Life, the epic is underwhelming. I'd say maybe 2-3 songs I really enjoyed, maybe 2-3 filler, and the rest was just BAD.
No, he is just guessing based on the song titles :roll:

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Thu May 08, 2014 5:46 pm

:( You just wait till Stratowarius eleven comes here and tells us what bullshit this Tolkkipoo is. :roll:

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Thu May 08, 2014 7:14 pm

R.F. wrote:
http://blackwindmetal.com/timo-tolkkis- ... pocalypse/

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Thu May 08, 2014 8:11 pm

:) What did I tell you?

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Thu May 08, 2014 10:49 pm

I like some of the samples, but I wonder, what happened to the tour plans? its may already...
A9

everon

Post by everon » Fri May 09, 2014 8:58 pm

http://www.dangerdog.com/2014-music-rev ... 20ktVfp9HU

..if you liked The Land of New Hope, you're going like Angels of the Apocalypse just as much :ola:

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri May 09, 2014 11:13 pm

i serious question that i wish do to Timo Tolkki is.

"If he have a lot money, and have a long list of singers, why he dont do a better performance in choirs?"

I read that the Orchestations inst Tolkki job, he have one compositor appart to Timo Tolkki that do the Classical stuff.

why this choir sound so bad, I cant believe that the bad job of the sound engineer,

Really sound as one woman and one keyboard.

If Fabio Lione can sing Liric as Wikipedia says, why no do the tenor part?

in the last instance, he can pay one for one mozart cd and try to copy the choir.

He only need 2 tenores and 2 sopranos and after all is Technology.

I listen the Samples in High definition, and sound a keyboard with a woman in duetto.

Is only a observation. :roll:

This is a real choir, and this one dont have tenors, With tenors will sound more impressive

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/ppZ4ztoGDF4?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/ppZ4ztoGDF4?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri May 09, 2014 11:48 pm

the only way is the he never use ternors.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/BkXqZfN2c3M?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/BkXqZfN2c3M?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

or one plug in vst, exist one plug in that you write the lirycs and build you a choir

this is a real choir in theatre or church with natural reverb

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/G-kJVmEWWV8?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/G-kJVmEWWV8?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

High quality choir Tolkkis album

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/2xBIf956FgA?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/2xBIf956FgA?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Rhapsody choir, the claim for a real choir in the last album

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/j3_OzLpBysU?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/j3_OzLpBysU?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

PD: Or he use Pop/Rock Girls for the choir

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/lggLkrO8ALE?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/lggLkrO8ALE?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Episode album.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Mon May 12, 2014 12:53 am

everon wrote:http://www.dangerdog.com/2014-music-rev ... 20ktVfp9HU

..if you liked The Land of New Hope, you're going like Angels of the Apocalypse just as much :ola:
:lol:
Dangerdog is the WORST site to get any reputable opinion on new albums from. They rubber stamp everything as a masterpiece. I actually have a drinking game with them whereeach player thinks of the worst power metal album they've ever heard, looks up the score on dangerdog and takes that many drinks. (Scores are out of 5, round up and I promise you'll take 4 or 5 drinks on the first 10 albums you look up)

foerg

Post by foerg » Mon May 12, 2014 2:18 pm

the game never ends :lol: :lol: :lol:

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Tue May 13, 2014 6:21 am

Design the century is a steaming pile of poo poo. It looks like the whole album is that way, no real surprises here. :wink:

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Tue May 13, 2014 7:19 am

WONDERFUL! Start to Kill to Timo Tolkki Again!, he is famous, is protected and have peace with me, that im a poor singer that try his best!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rage1979

Post by Rage1979 » Thu May 15, 2014 2:38 pm

The new album is Great!

foerg

Post by foerg » Fri May 16, 2014 8:06 pm

can´t agree.... sometimes it even hurts (stargate atlantis!)

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sat May 17, 2014 12:01 am

RUN FOR YOU LIFE, TOLKKIES!!! the most dangerous in this world is a METALHEAD, DRUMMER, AND GERMAN!!

they are very powerful, TOLKKIES! I continue in the hospital for the foerg 2013 attack, No forgot that you have a family!! run to the hills!!!! run for your life!!!! :err: :err: :err: :err: :err: :err: :err: :err: :err: :err: :err: :err: :err: :err:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/5C2Rc9x7cwo?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/5C2Rc9x7cwo?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Metal Panda

ARGENTINA RULEZ. BLONDE NIGGERS!!!

Post by Metal Panda » Sun May 18, 2014 8:48 am

pppppppuuuuufffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!

FINLAND!!!! no make me laugh, tall large huge blonde niggers....

LISTEN HOW WE DO TRUE MUSIC!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/I6BuQ3TRkg0?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/I6BuQ3TRkg0?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object> :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Flavio Ontivero

Timo tolkki want shot his balls..... Lione light Tenor!!!

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri May 30, 2014 4:38 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/DJ6L6shOFKw?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/DJ6L6shOFKw?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

tolkki, you had the poop of your life!! :x

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri May 30, 2014 7:53 am

NO SORRY TOLKKIES....... you need pays for real tenors

my post:

fuck..... i need a lot to learn and fabio lione too!!!!

you can see that Fabio lione poop his undies singing classical, me too, and andrea bocelli sing it as if nothing happened!!!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/kCrWxKoOhH8?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/kCrWxKoOhH8?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

fabio Lione sing Phantom of the Opera, do it in baritone/tenor no full range!!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/mMDJo_wXtXE?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/mMDJo_wXtXE?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

FUCK, THIS GUY IS GOOD, ME AND LIONE NEED NEED BORN AGAIN!!! MORE ME THAT IMM NOT FAMOUS!!!

Mr Hadder

Post by Mr Hadder » Fri May 30, 2014 9:31 am

This album is bad. i was expecting much more. the first Avalon album was a decent effort although we have heard this formula a thousand times before but man, i'm so disappointed about this new album. High above of me is the best song leaving the rest far behind. i had a little hope with TT to still have some of that flame inside to compose good music but i don't think he's got it anymore. Maybe a good alternative is to start co-writing with someone else so his good (if there are any) ideas can be mold into a great song with the help of someone else

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri May 30, 2014 9:34 am

Mr Hadder wrote: Maybe a good alternative is to start co-writing with someone else so his good (if there are any) ideas can be mold into a great song with the help of someone else
That's actually a great idea. Maybe he could collaborate with Flavio Ontivero? It would be awesome if they could start a project together. He is a very rare and unique voice and he can bring out Tolkki's best songwriting. :)

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Fri May 30, 2014 9:38 am

:roll: :roll: You are crazier than I thought. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: