Dreaming fake, fake

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

Do you feels this in your life?

yes
No votes
No
No votes
For experience, Always happen In the music
No votes

Total votes: 0

Mr cool Edit
Dreaming fake, fake

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:20 am

I dream today that i was in a friendly party with awsome people, unknow people and in one moment i take sit in a wonderful table and on the table, i see a lot fake document about me and my Identity. After see this i get a shock and i run out, What do you think about that?

About psychoanalist professionals in Internet is:

Dreaming fake, fake (Spychoanalist definition)

To dream that others commit fraud in order to rip us indicates that we are thinking of easy business and that look promising, but can we generated losses, as we find more clever people who could become victims.

sometines I think In music commuty, for that i dont end to share my compositions.....

in my case, I do a perfect situation about music, i dont pay to people to record, i dont pay studio, i dont pay musicians, I dont pays sound Engineer, mastering ingineer or master in mixes, I dont pay graphic designs, i dont pay publicity, i dont pay anything.

Sometimes I think that produce one Album as one that I produce for free, can be extreme expensive, more that "The Wall" Album, or the most Expensive Rhapsody of Fire Album.

Sometimes I think in all those companies and Lawyers that try to take my productions, against the Law.

Long time ago I write about this but Jens Johansson write angry about this theme, Jens inst a joke, you have years in the music and you know very good that In the business music market the Morality no exist. Nothing Agaisnt you, I love you as keyboardist really.

NeverendingAbyss

Re: Dreaming fake, fake

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:30 am

Can you get any more gay than this?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:42 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:Can you get any more gay than this?

hahahahah depende, todo depende, if you are a woman, i can show you my gay level, i bet that you will think in a divorce quickly

If you are a man, you can test the ass of a lot metal guyzZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! here, they declare that suck old penises and do bubbles of semen

foerg

Post by foerg » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:06 pm

this cool edit thing seems to be the longest sociological experiment ever... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:24 pm

HOOOOOO WIIIIIIII!!! NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN, ROBO GERMAN!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

" now you and your wonderful and perfectly decent people with a lot education and civilized all in perfection are happy why the new horrible stuff do it, JEWS!

well, bro, im happy that germans eliminate his horrible crucufuction BY crazy people in the past and that now is one excelent example of "EUROPEAN FIRST WORLD"

sometimes i have ENVY, healthy envy, I wish that my country got a "Holy Light" and no from Jerusalen, and start to admire and IMITate a bit to Germany.

sniff snifff..... you make me cry bro

haaaaaa good remembers, but i'm truly white :roll: