Timo Tolkki's Avalon Pt. 3 and tour

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Motha-faka
Re: Timo Tolkki's Avalon Pt. 3 and tour

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:42 pm

jesus christ.... you are a bad boy.....

ok maybe i will burn in the hell for call to Pancio "bad boy Jesus christ" :evil:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:11 pm

I can be rude, sometimes, but I always joke and most of what I write should not be taken too seriously.

So I don't consider myself bad, I prefer to be considered realistic.
I'm an outspoken guy by nature and I'm cheeky on purpose and this can cause lots of troubles, at least in my country: you can kiss, touch and talk to a stranger, you can be rowdy and undisciplined, you can be illiterate and racist but damn, no satire or plain talk allowed.

Internet is the best place to annoy stupid people, to entertain those who appreciate and to exchange opinions with the few who have the will to confront and get involved BUT as Steve Jobs once said:

"With great power comes great responsibility, Peter"

robocop

Post by robocop » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:00 pm

Pancio wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:09 pm
robocop wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:41 pm
Motha-faka wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:22 pm
summer? here is winter.... i have my ass under ICE..... :shud:
Really?? I never knew. It’s summer here from now till the end of September. I know Australia has the opposite as here too.

Are you going to watch Tolkki talk about burgers on his live stream??? Tune in and donate ramen noodles to the king in chief. Hey, so do you see the brand new pic of him there? :lol:
Are you wondering about his brand old picture? Yes? Well, the new ones wouldn't have fitted, they are too heavy :lol:

But no, I'm not interested in his show: I'll wait for Oslam to get to the point by uploading the songs on YouTube without the useless outline stories.
I am still tempted to send him 10 cents on PayPal, should I? And will the show happen? Keep watching t(his) drama!
I really want to photoshop his pics of him in his underwear in Costa Rica over that old pic. :lol:
Donate 6.66 and he will start to freak out and talk about JFK and that COVID is fake or some conspiracy shit that he babbles about. :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:06 am

Pancio wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:11 pm

"With great power comes great responsibility, Peter"
Our LORD and SAVIOR has returned back to FINLAND!!!

Will he live stream from a potato and play pocket pool live on stream?? Stay tuned!!!

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:18 am

UPDATE!!!!

Will the dolphin wrangler have post nut clarity again?!! Tune in next week for the next episode of, “Flipper was metal! Behind the music with J R R Tolkki.”

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:27 am

robocop wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:18 am
UPDATE!!!!

Will the dolphin wrangler have post nut clarity again?!! Tune in next week for the next episode of, “Flipper was metal! Behind the music with J R R Tolkki.”
What did he do this time? :?

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:28 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:27 am

He was thoughtless and cruel against his 18 year old gf on the stream?!? ??? :lol:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:00 am

robocop wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:28 am
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

He was thoughtless and cruel against his 18 year old gf on the stream?!? ??? :lol:
Haha is she really 18? I hope not. That is a kid.

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:09 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:00 am
robocop wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:28 am
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

Haha is she really 18? I hope not. That is a kid.
She’s young. I’m guessing 30 some years younger since he’s 54 or some shit. :D

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:14 pm

New podcast:

I don’t have enough patience to sit through that with my RAYDD. :lol:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:13 pm

So is Infinite Visions an official thing?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:26 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:13 pm
Yes. A thing of his imagination. :lol: There’s a website made by Tolkkis brother and Facebook page!! That’s legit as fuck, my man. :wink:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:26 am

robocop wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:26 pm
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Yes. A thing of his imagination. :lol: There’s a website made by Tolkkis brother and Facebook page!! That’s legit as fuck, my man. :wink:
Talk about premature promotion. :lol:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:22 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:26 am
robocop wrote:
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
I seen that Polish death metal drummer dude was supposed to have a recording studio session for them. Don't know what has come of it, though.

robocop

Post by robocop » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:06 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:26 am
robocop wrote:
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Key to the universe is burger.

Just ate me some prayers for dinner!! Yumm!! No diarrhea this time!! :shock:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:00 am

What on Earth is Tolkki talking about? :lol: "You just gotta believe!" Right... :lol:
robocop wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:06 am
Just ate me some prayers for dinner!! Yumm!! No diarrhea this time!! :shock:
0 carbs! Amazing diet! If only people ate more prayers in this day and age, we could eliminate obesity. :D =P ... I really hope his fans aren't so deluded that they actually try this diet out. :err:

robocop

Post by robocop » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:28 am

:rotflmao2: :rotflmao1:

I can see it now....Timo, I’ve been doing the prayer diet and I lost over 65 lbs so far!!! Thank you!!! All you have to do is believe....

Yes, Tolkki “preys” alright....on young girls that is!!! :lol:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:41 pm

robocop wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:28 am
Yes, Tolkki “preys” alright....on young girls that is!!! :lol:
Well played. :rotflmao1:

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:40 am

Coomer’s paradise:

There is more of that acoustic thing on the same channel.

Kmasters

Post by Kmasters » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:13 am

Winter Skies

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:26 am

Kmasters wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:13 am
Winter Skies

:x
OPPOSITE DAY!! Did he play that live before?

I like my STRATO segregated. Jk. :lol:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:24 am

Do you think modern Stratovarius finds these gestures flattering? My best guess is they are weirded out and uncomfortable about the whole thing. :lol:

It seems all motivated at expediting a reunion. Truthfully I get the impression that the Strato boys want to be cordial, respectful, and sensitive to Tolkki's struggles, but want to keep a healthy distance.

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:10 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:24 am
Do you think modern Stratovarius finds these gestures flattering? My best guess is they are weirded out and uncomfortable about the whole thing. :lol:
If this would make them uncomfortable, just wait 'til they see the Stratoforum again. :rotflmao1:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
It seems all motivated at expediting a reunion. Truthfully I get the impression that the Strato boys want to be cordial, respectful, and sensitive to Tolkki's struggles, but want to keep a healthy distance.
Pretty much, this.

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:15 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

"Healthy distance!" Key to the universe is social distancing!! :twisted:

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:29 pm

ZenithMC wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:10 am
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
If this would make them uncomfortable, just wait 'til they see the Stratoforum again. :rotflmao1:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Pretty much, this.
Still not 100% sure if Rolf is aware of the whole twink thing from a while back haha

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:33 pm

SentineLEX wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:29 pm
Still not 100% sure if Rolf is aware of the whole twink thing from a while back haha
That was a while ago. They could have deleted it and banned me if they wanted to. Regardless, I was pointing out how hot Rolf is in a joking manner. OK..some things people don’t like joking about anymore. I tried to apologize a bunch of times...I even give Rolf the hearts reactions on Facebook. :wink: There’s no hate coming from me, it was from a place of love. I can see how maybe they don’t like me. I know how I act and I’m aware of my actions.

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:45 am

robocop wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:33 pm
SentineLEX wrote:
That was a while ago. They could have deleted it and banned me if they wanted to. Regardless, I was pointing out how hot Rolf is in a joking manner. OK..some things people don’t like joking about anymore. I tried to apologize a bunch of times...I even give Rolf the hearts reactions on Facebook. :wink: There’s no hate coming from me, it was from a place of love. I can see how maybe they don’t like me. I know how I act and I’m aware of my actions.
I think the Strato-gents are chill dudes who are fine with the jokes, personally. I believe they're just worried about certain individuals who may visit this forum and make a big public stink over the shitposts here because those individuals are overly sensitive to even the slightest acts of deviance. :roll:

Anyway, I'm sure most people knew your post was meant in jest. :comfort: ...but for some preposterous reason, "in jest" is unacceptable for a small but vocal minority. :-|

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:24 am

ZenithMC wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:45 am
I think the Strato-gents are chill dudes who are fine with the jokes, personally. I believe they're just worried about certain individuals who may visit this forum and make a big public stink over the shitposts here because those individuals are overly sensitive to even the slightest acts of deviance. :roll:

Anyway, I'm sure most people knew your post was meant in jest. :comfort: ...but for some preposterous reason, "in jest" is unacceptable for a small but vocal minority. :-|
True, thanks. Some days I’m binging on caffeine and alcohol and just post anything that farts out of my ass. I have yet to see those type of “cancel culture” people around the metal scenes. ???

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:40 am

robocop wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:33 pm
SentineLEX wrote:
Nah, you're a funny guy and I bet the dudes in the band know it plus they're very relaxed within jokes and weird stuff since this forum is a world of its own and a lot of weird things happened.
Jens asked us to "lower" our levels because we are in a difficult moment regarding the perception of irony: not everyone accepts or understands black humor, satire and shitposting.
It's just one way to avoid any controversy that might arise around the band and, believe me, it's not unlikely to be accused of racism, sexism, misogyny or anything else simply because it doesn't march perfectly aligned with common morality/sensitivity.
I am not talking about politics, of course, but about sociability: as a European it is difficult to understand certain mechanisms because the social justice warriors were a minority, until a few years ago: now they are an exponentially growing minority.
I know that in the USA the situation is very tense, but from am "outsider point of view" it seems like a gigantic push and pull between opposites without any nuance: either you are 100 or you are 0.
This makes the world bidimensional and emptied of its personality and right of opinion to the point of asking for the cancellation of what does not respect the severe constraints imposed by social etiquette.

Being aware of this, I believe they want to avoid any danger knowing that, basically, we are all people able to understand the current situation and adapt without having a moderator.

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:25 am

The issue is that a lot of the "cancel culture" people don't see it as "cancel culture" until it comes to the issue they're particularly sensitive to and then they ask to get it pulled. There's a much smaller and less vocal group of people who actually push back and say "no, twink jokes are fine" - which in aggregate is how "cancel culture" slowly gains more and more ground.