Timo Tolkki's Avalon Pt. 3 and tour

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
NeverendingAbyss
Re: Timo Tolkki's Avalon Pt. 3 and tour

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:54 pm

How tf can you not pay rent in Mexico is he really that broke? How much is it like $400/mo? :eyes
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:33 pm

Guy in the comments said, “fight your demons with the key to the universe.”

This post sounds like the beginning to a cheesy ballad he would make. :lol:

Tell her I need to talk... more than everrrrr!!!

Somebody was BLOCKED! :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:09 am

I pray to TapioLord everyday just in hope he acknowledges me. 🙏🏻 🙏🏻

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:07 pm

robocop wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:09 am
I pray to TapioLord everyday just in hope he acknowledges me. 🙏🏻 🙏🏻

Every week the same story: "Everyone has turned their backs on me".
If I were him I would do a long self-analysis: it is not possible that every time he has a problem it is always someone else's fault.
He's a stalker, he's a scammer, and he's a greedy dishonest, yet it's the fault of others.
An ounce of intellectual honesty wouldn't hurt, although it is obvious that being a victim is more effective.

I have reached the point of no return this time, I have only the utmost contempt for him and I just hope that every day will get worse and worse until his misery can bring him some brains and respect towards himself and others.

I won't comment again on the subject (not seriously, at least), as I still find it ridiculously grotesque and, therefore, funny.
But it seems clear to me that Tolkki is becoming a dangerous person.
Last edited by Pancio on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:16 pm

Pancio wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:07 pm

If I were him I would do a long self-analysis: it is not possible that every time he has a problem it is always someone else's fault.
He's a stalker, he's a scammer, and he's a greedy dishonest, yet it's the fault of others.
An ounce of intellectual honesty wouldn't hurt, although it is obvious that being a victim is more effective.

I have reached the point of no return this time, I have only the utmost contempt for him and I just hope that every day will get worse and worse until his misery can earn him some brains and respect towards himself and others.

I won't comment again on the subject (not seriously, at least), as I still find it ridiculously grotesque and, therefore, funny.
He has been at the same game for so long. It has to eventually catch up to him. Last night in the discord A10 posted some pms he had of a conversation with a band member, and they even said he scammed so much that the people who got scammed don’t even make their voices heard. (Weird, but I can see how he would threaten law suits like always.)

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:28 pm

robocop wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:16 pm
Pancio wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:07 pm

I have reached the point of no return this time, I have only the utmost contempt for him and I just hope that every day will get worse and worse until his misery can earn him some brains and respect towards himself and others.

He has been at the same game for so long. It has to eventually catch up to him. Last night in the discord A10 posted some pms he had of a conversation with a band member, and they even said he scammed so much that the people who got scammed don’t even make their voices heard. (Weird, but I can see how he would threaten law suits like always.)
:oops: :oops: :oops: In my defense I didn't just dump a bunch of PMs in public: just shared a few funny snippets from a decade ago with some close confidants.

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:11 pm

Hahahha. No harm done. Nothing even bad, it was all funny.

Btw, Tolkkis kid plays piano.

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:47 pm

Someone should start a file including all the scams, harassment and stuff Tolkki did; talk to the scammed people is good and it's fair to talk about them.

I'm too lazy to start a Facebook group or spend my time reaching for unknown people and, frankly, I'm a little bit annoyed by everything, atm.
But Tolkki must be stopped, in my opinion, so I'll pack my shitty mood and start it anyway.

Let's see if it will work

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:37 pm

I didn't watch the vid, too long and starts very boring, but damn, it's hard to see somebody that inspired you so much fall so deep, really hurts.
and yeah, seems like people around timo don't help a lot, just allow him to do shit.
A9

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:27 pm

Hi all, Facebook group created: https://www.facebook.com/groups/9955609 ... ?ref=share

If you want to spam it among the people who have come into contact with Tolkki and who can testify, well, do it

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:49 pm

Pancio wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:27 pm
Hi all, Facebook group created: https://www.facebook.com/groups/9955609 ... ?ref=share

If you want to spam it among the people who have come into contact with Tolkki and who can testify, well, do it
It's on now, captain. Tolkki threatens to sue in 3... 2... 1... :lol:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:55 pm

ZenithMC wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:49 pm
Pancio wrote:

I'll spam under his own bamd page, of course :lol:

I'll also let you know about Tolkki's threats :lol:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:05 pm

In all seriousness, although I don't think it will do much, I hope that getting the message out will help both the cheated people and Tolkki.
As long as there is silence, he will believe he can do what he wants with impunity.

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:14 pm

Pancio wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:05 pm
In all seriousness, although I don't think it will do much, I hope that getting the message out will help both the cheated people and Tolkki.
As long as there is silence, he will believe he can do what he wants with impunity.
Yes, it is a noble cause. It is unlikely that he will be arrested for some of his crimes, since they occurred outside of his current jurisdiction (unless he flies back to Finland at some point). Hopefully, it will help spread the word that Tolkki is conning people out of their money, though.

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:31 pm

ZenithMC wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:14 pm
Pancio wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:05 pm
Yes, it is a noble cause. It is unlikely that he will be arrested for some of his crimes, since they occurred outside of his current jurisdiction (unless he flies back to Finland at some point). Hopefully, it will help spread the word that Tolkki is conning people out of their money, though.
Yes, I don't expect him to go to jail.
Unfortunately, numerous complaints should surface and everything should be proven in court with biblical waiting times.
But it is precisely for this reason that the message must be spread, otherwise there would be no weapons against him and he could continue undisturbed.

I don't like being a moralist or being too stiff and bigoted but what happened is too serious :roll:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:38 pm

Pancio wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:55 pm
ZenithMC wrote:
Pancio wrote:

Hahaha! I'll tell you what. I'd be sweating bullets if I were Tolkki's lawyer. Tolkki keeps fucking up so badly that I'm not even sure how he would defend him in court. I imagine most of Tokki's crimes are small claims level (like failing to pay back a small loan), which doesn't even involve lawyers (at least in the US, not sure about other places). I'd also be pissed if I were Tolkki's lawyer, if Tokki actually follows through with his threats to sue (let's face it, it's probably all talk), I'd have to hear from him all the time about the next person he wants to sue because of some fantasy-land definition of defamation he thinks is being committed against him. :roll:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:07 am

ZenithMC wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:38 pm
Pancio wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:55 pm
ZenithMC wrote:

Hahaha! I'll tell you what. I'd be sweating bullets if I were Tolkki's lawyer. Tolkki keeps fucking up so badly that I'm not even sure how he would defend him in court. I imagine most of Tokki's crimes are small claims level (like failing to pay back a small loan), which doesn't even involve lawyers (at least in the US, not sure about other places). I'd also be pissed if I were Tolkki's lawyer, if Tokki actually follows through with his threats to sue (let's face it, it's probably all talk), I'd have to hear from him all the time about the next person he wants to sue because of some fantasy-land definition of defamation he thinks is being committed against him. :roll:
I don't think Tolkki has enough cash to pay a real lawyer, maybe the lawyer is he himself :lol:

But yes, is kinda sad seeing someone crawling for money instead of looking for an honest job and it's even sadder to see this person cheat and take advantage of unaware and naive people, convinced by the fame and charm of a celebrity.
Using your power, your strength and your "weight" to ensnare, bewitch and take advantage of fools and, at the same time, silence dissidents is something I just do not tolerate.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:14 am

Pancio wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:07 am
Using your power, your strength and your "weight" to ensnare, bewitch and take advantage of fools and, at the same time, silence dissidents is something I just do not tolerate.
I used to feel the same as you back in 2011-2015 but I don't see it that way anymore. You act like he's living a lavish life...but he is dealing with the consequences of his choices every day and it's only going to get worse.

The people he ripped off...sad to say but they deserve it. I wish I felt bad for them but I don't. When you see "Timito putito is God, come to venezuela jajajaja!!!" at some point you lose interest in arguing and explaining. Just step back and let nature run its course.

I feel you might be better off ignoring this stuff and pursuing your hobbies, which as you mentioned in the other thread include gaming, fucking your girlfriend, making low-carb italian food, whatever else it is you do. Plus, the man is on the net all day and do you want to deal with threats, inTimodation, lawsuits to you and loved ones? You have a life to lead after all.

But if you carry on, I hope you post some snippets from your Facebook group here (or at least join us on Discord, we always talk about you) because I'm not on social media and still find the drama engaging. :lol:
Last edited by AAAAAAAAAA on Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:35 pm

timo tolkki comes with all the speed metal!!, just that Stratovarius is not doing!! :err:

if tolkki have success with infinite Visions, stratovarius will have a serious rival :err:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:24 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:35 pm
timo tolkki comes with all the speed metal!!, just that Stratovarius is not doing!! :err:

if tolkki have success with infinite Visions, stratovarius will have a serious rival :err:
If playing "speed metal" means playing always the same progression, melody and riffs at 180 bpm, well, Dragonforce are more than enough and even faster.
I'll stick with Stratovarius everyday :lol:

Edit: The song is a cheap mix between Fields of Avalon and Carry On, btw

Edit 2.0: I don't think Stratovarius has a rival, first 'cause music isn't about competition but, you know, art; second because this stuff is basically a Symfonia 2.0 without big names in it, without a deal, without money and without a plan.
The band is already sinking with 1/10 of the total goal reached in almost two weeks and, maybe, 40 pledges :lol:
Last edited by Pancio on Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

robocop

Post by robocop » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:52 pm

Those guitar solos sound like me trying to solo. :shock: :lol:
I guess I’ll have to pay up now and give $6.66 to his campaign!
:cry:
Joking. I’ll just buy myself 6 dollars of ramen noodles and call it a day. :lol:
Like pancio said, if you have the need for speed, there’s still other bands. I will be sure to contribute to the Tolkki ramen fund. The catch is he has to write lyrics about me for the fast songs. :twisted:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:01 pm

ok, you are right....

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:26 pm

If it was 1996-2003, I'd be all over this. However, the track sounds so generic that I anticipated the melodies before they were even played. Regardless, I do think it will be his best work since Symfonia (so long as he doesn't bs his way half way through the album).

The solo production needs improvement by orders of magnitude. There are times where it doesn't match the high-speed style.

My level of hopefulness went from 2% to 9%. Let's see what he comes up with but I don't suspect it will be anything mind-blowing.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:29 pm

Those guitar solos were pretty wild, man! :D

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:34 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:26 pm
If it was 1996-2003, I'd be all over this. However, the track sounds so generic that I anticipated the melodies before they were even played. Regardless, I do think it will be his best work since Symfonia (so long as he doesn't bs his way half way through the album).

The solo production needs improvement by orders of magnitude. There are times where it doesn't match the high-speed style.

My level of hopefulness went from 2% to 9%. Let's see what he comes up with but I don't suspect it will be anything mind-blowing.
My level of hopefulness is about 20%.

And by that I mean, there is a 20% chance this garbage knockoff band will reach 20% of their fundraising target before being dismantled like they deserve. :lol:

Horribly generic bullshit, terribly pretentious name, and a guitar solo that reflects a complete degregation in skill, judgment, and self awareness.

Key to universe is: get a day job.
Last edited by AAAAAAAAAA on Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:02 pm

His best work? The song miraculously stands up thanks to the drums and the keyboard, if it were for how Tolkki plays on this "song" it would be a missed abortion :lol:

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:39 pm

Generic, sure.
I didn't hate it, there are no vocals, maybe that can improve the overall experience, I was also distracted by the drummer's left foot, what's up with that dance, never seen a double bass pedal technique like that. ha.
Anyway, this project is going to fail cause you can't come out with no build-up and try to crowdfund the thing on a platform nobody heard of before AND expect people to wait a year for the result, a stillborn project I'm sorry to say.
A9

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:15 pm

adrian9 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:39 pm
Generic, sure.
I didn't hate it, there are no vocals, maybe that can improve the overall experience, I was also distracted by the drummer's left foot, what's up with that dance, never seen a double bass pedal technique like that. ha.
Anyway, this project is going to fail cause you can't come out with no build-up and try to crowdfund the thing on a platform nobody heard of before AND expect people to wait a year for the result, a stillborn project I'm sorry to say.
If I'm not wrong the technique is called "swivel".

But I totally agree with you about the project

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:05 pm

Pancio wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:15 pm
adrian9 wrote:
Generic, sure.

here you have sweet info, pancio, enjoy it :lol:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:28 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:05 pm
Pancio wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:15 pm
adrian9 wrote:
Generic, sure.

here you have sweet info, pancio, enjoy it :lol:

Tbh I'm not happy about someone's failure, I'm really sad: I'm sad for the musicians involved, I'm sad for the pledgers, I am sad for the decline of someone who no longer knows which way to go, I'm sad for the his fans and I'm sad for the scammed people.

I'm also realistic and convinced that problems are solved by facing them and not running away, lying and stealing because, in the end, this is the result: a void.
Years ago he would have reached the target without problems while today he is struggling to raise 1000 euros since his credibility is gone.

I'm also a son of a bitch and I'm enjoying the show but, you know, someone should stop him even tho he deserves everything