Timo Tolkki's Avalon Pt. 3 and tour

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Motha-faka

Re: Timo Tolkki's Avalon Pt. 3 and tour

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:42 pm

jesus christ.... you are a bad boy.....

ok maybe i will burn in the hell for call to Pancio "bad boy Jesus christ" :evil:
I'm a huge Fuck :x

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:11 pm

I can be rude, sometimes, but I always joke and most of what I write should not be taken too seriously.

So I don't consider myself bad, I prefer to be considered realistic.
I'm an outspoken guy by nature and I'm cheeky on purpose and this can cause lots of troubles, at least in my country: you can kiss, touch and talk to a stranger, you can be rowdy and undisciplined, you can be illiterate and racist but damn, no satire or plain talk allowed.

Internet is the best place to annoy stupid people, to entertain those who appreciate and to exchange opinions with the few who have the will to confront and get involved BUT as Steve Jobs once said:

"With great power comes great responsibility, Peter"

robocop

Post by robocop » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:00 pm

Pancio wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:09 pm
robocop wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:41 pm
Motha-faka wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:22 pm
summer? here is winter.... i have my ass under ICE..... :shud:
Really?? I never knew. It’s summer here from now till the end of September. I know Australia has the opposite as here too.

Are you going to watch Tolkki talk about burgers on his live stream??? Tune in and donate ramen noodles to the king in chief. Hey, so do you see the brand new pic of him there? :lol:
Are you wondering about his brand old picture? Yes? Well, the new ones wouldn't have fitted, they are too heavy :lol:

But no, I'm not interested in his show: I'll wait for Oslam to get to the point by uploading the songs on YouTube without the useless outline stories.
I am still tempted to send him 10 cents on PayPal, should I? And will the show happen? Keep watching t(his) drama!
I really want to photoshop his pics of him in his underwear in Costa Rica over that old pic. :lol:
Donate 6.66 and he will start to freak out and talk about JFK and that COVID is fake or some conspiracy shit that he babbles about. :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:06 am

Pancio wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:11 pm

"With great power comes great responsibility, Peter"
Our LORD and SAVIOR has returned back to FINLAND!!!

Will he live stream from a potato and play pocket pool live on stream?? Stay tuned!!!