StratoUnited

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Kmasters
StratoUnited

Post by Kmasters » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:06 am

So TT want's Stratovarius to do 1 Special show something similar to what Helloween is doing and record the whole thing for a Bluray.

Thoughts on that are u guys interested or not i am but not just 1 show maybe a small tour or a festival season and end the whole thing with a Headlining show

NeverendingAbyss

Re: StratoUnited

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:56 pm

I've been waiting for this! Helloween's United tour was excellent all around. Listening to March of Time, Living Ain't no Crime, and Kids of the Century after all these years was so gratifying. The duet between Deris and Kiske was surprisingly coherent.

Tolkki could try to sing his earlier songs from Dreamspace/Twilight Time like Kai did with Walls of Jericho. The band is only getting older, so now is the time to do a reunion tour.

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:45 pm

It's something I've wanted for a long time but until Timo gets his shit together I don't want it to happen

I don't think he could even play or sing well enough to justify it anyway

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:01 pm

is going to happen sooner or later, on this topic I tried to guess the date, anywhere between 2020-2022
http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic.php?t=11959
A9

valo_666

Post by valo_666 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:15 am

No thanks, it would be sad to see the same sloppy and imprecise style of playing of the last two tours... go watch some YouTube videos and check yourself.

Perhaps if he takes it seriously and rehearses couple hours a day he could reach the required level to do a reunion and a decent live performance and recording

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:03 am

Empathica1928 wrote:It's something I've wanted for a long time but until Timo gets his shit together I don't want it to happen

I don't think he could even play or sing well enough to justify it anyway
+1

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:11 am

:oops: plus 10

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:13 pm

Hubble86 wrote::oops: plus 10
Hi dear! How are you?

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:29 am

I’ll tie my boner in a knot if that happens. :twisted:

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:02 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Hi dear! How are you?

Thank You for asking! I am OK, but Saturday-bored...and stressed. Autumn-stressed. I miss the old days at this Forum. Vojne, vojne..

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:06 pm

robocop wrote:I’ll tie my boner in a knot if that happens. :twisted:
Are you really sure you can knot/knit your boner in your time. Again? Huvaligen in that case...

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:22 pm

:luvstory:

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:52 pm

:errrr: WHAT to say? It is life in a nutshell.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:31 am

Hubble86 wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Hi dear! How are you?

Thank You for asking! I am OK, but Saturday-bored...and stressed. Autumn-stressed. I miss the old days at this Forum. Vojne, vojne..
I miss the old days too. I don't like Facebook much. Maybe one day I'll make an account named something like "Yngwie Kotipelto" like those South Americans do...and throw my hat in the ring.

Whats new with me? I am an extraordinarily wealthy man now and engaged fully in philanthropy. Also, I have taken in a lover.

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:44 am

Hubble86 wrote:
Are you really sure you can knot/knit your boner in your time. Again? Huvaligen in that case...
Yes. I dip the micro phallus in the surströmming and ask my priest to try a taste. :wink:
There was a sale on Swedish Instagram cam girls to marry old American men with micros , so I brought Helga to the states and now she bakes me Swedish meatballs while we listen to ABBA.

Edit:
With lingonberry jam.

Edit 2:
gevalia coffee (This I tried) and SMORGASTARTA.

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:01 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Hubble86 wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Hi dear! How are you?

I miss the old days too. I don't like Facebook much. Maybe one day I'll make an account named something like "Yngwie Kotipelto" like those South Americans do...and throw my hat in the ring.

Whats new with me? I am an extraordinarily wealthy man now and engaged fully in philanthropy. Also, I have taken in a lover.[/quote

Another gay gay! How come Strato has so many gays among their fans? Do they attract something gayinteresting even if no one of them are the least gay. I have understood what you prefer for a time and you can change ideas with our friend Robo. Bu he is maybe less philantropic and more for the peanisphilosophy.

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:20 pm

:? :P :roll:

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:31 pm

robocop wrote:
Hubble86 wrote:
Yes. I dip the micro phallus in the surströmming and ask my priest to try a taste. :wink:
There was a sale on Swedish Instagram cam girls to marry old American men with micros , so I brought Helga to the states and now she bakes me Swedish meatballs while we listen to ABBA.

Edit:
With lingonberry jam.cNv5vukB

Edit 2:
gevalia coffee (This I tried) and SMORGASTARTA.

A little warning is maybe on its place here. Surströmmingsliquer will forment your Micro.ANd! It will smell horrible. Hugaligen So take care.

robocop

Post by robocop » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:07 am

Hubble86 wrote: A little warning is maybe on its place here. Surströmmingsliquer will forment your Micro.ANd! It will smell horrible. Hugaligen So take care.
:lol:
How are you, buddy? Another week ahead. Coffee and protein shakes for me. Maybe one day I will make it to microphallussustrommingland and drink beer and mosquito repellent in the saunas of Finland. And marry a tall Scandinavian woman who will beat me on my ass with stinging nettle because I’m so naughty. :lol: :twisted:

Kööski

Post by Kööski » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:51 am

:lol: Hu for that day. :oops:

robocop

Post by robocop » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:58 am

My workout routine:
1. Take off my underwear
2. Rub lotion on my legs
3. Vigorously jump up and down to the song darude - sandstorm.
4. Snort a line of cocaine and listen to Raptori - oi beibi
5. Put my underwear back on and use my socks as washcloths in the shower
6. End the workout with a prayer to Xenu while listening to saana warrior of light

Kööski

Post by Kööski » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:24 pm

:cry: GOOD HEAVENS LORD! Is that a life for a gay? Thank Good and Messia I am straight. I'm so sorry for you and I hope you can cope with your destiny... :cry:

robocop

Post by robocop » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:13 am

It’s just fantasy!! Don’t you like to make up stories? :lol:

PS
I’m only gay for AGAG :luv1: :luv1:

Kööski

Post by Kööski » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:25 am

8) I could never dream of finding up some story. But I like yours. At least some of them. :P Agag????

robocop

Post by robocop » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:15 am

The El Salvadorian pianist from the forum, AGAG!! He’s in the never ending story thread, don’t know when he posted last. Speaking of old forum members, where’s Doro? Where’s browneyedgirl? Where is icecab? What about miditek? Do you think he had an orgasm in his pants when he found out who the president is? So many questions, so little answers. :user:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:06 pm

Lurdi was hot af. Miditek was the redneck we needed in this forum.

robocop

Post by robocop » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:16 pm

I can’t remember who that was. :lol: What about the Venezuelan trans girl! I forget her name too. Miditek is happily stocking up on guns and posting about politics on Facebook while Rebel posts about Andrew Yang and is trans. Who else? Want to hear a funny story? I posted a comment on Facebook on a public post on Jens’ profile maybe 2 years ago or so. I just said it’s robocop and was replying to rebel in a comment. Jens sent me a friends request. I always spam stupid shit on my page, lol. I can understand I’m a bit of a handful and moronic. So he deleted me a bit after. :lol: I’m not mad, it’s just a funny story.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:11 pm

I think her name was Susie. I wonder if she has internet nowadays, or food for that matter. She was definitely the hottest girl (trans?) to post here, although no one really posts their pics in this sausage infested forum.

lol I don't think Jens appreciated waking up to goatse every morning. :lol:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:08 am

Sorry for the On Topic Off Topic unrelated with ex Strato forum members.

Anyway, Tolkki is in his breakdown phase, he is posting constantly shit.
Curiously I believe him in seek of attention and publicity and, at the same time, out of control.

Sure he asked for StratoUnited but, after a couple of days, he started the same old story of bashing Kotipelto's pronunciation and skills, ironically stating that he is the main composer and leader and so on.

Tbh I don't give a flying fuck about the reunion and I don't care what Tolkki want, even tho I'm a little bit curious about the idea itself.
What I really want is Strato back with a new album and Tolkki back with good music instead of the same boring riffs and melodies written by others.

After that, and a good amount of work and time spent in the rehearsal room, he maybe can figure out how a live show must be played. Because yes, after seeing his last live shows I can certainly state: "Timo Tolkki sucks albeit not this much: https://youtu.be/q3S83SyPnrk"

Oh, and he is bashing Frontiers saying that basically Serafino Perugino is involved with neapolitan mafia using his company as a laundering machine
And he sued Frontiers for copyright infragment over a band called Eclipse that released a song with the bland copy of RR main riff.

Hey, it's 2005 again, guys!

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:28 pm

Pancio wrote:he started the same old story of bashing Kotipelto's pronunciation and skills, ironically stating that he is the main composer and leader and so on.
Does TT usually say these things without pretext? I don't have facebook so I can't follow what he says, or what mood he is in.

Regarding TK's pronunciation, Tolkki isn't wrong. Tony Kakko sounded terrible in his early days, but now you can hear an acceptable English pronunciation from him. Fabio Lione also sounded like crap, but he got his shit together at one point.

TK has been flat in pronouncing things over the years. I don't dispute his singing skills, though. TT is acting kinda shitty if he is just bashing, rather than giving feedback.

I'd love to see a reunion, but it took Helloween 20+ years for them to get back with each other. Part of that was learning to forgive and accept the past. TT may not be in that position right now.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/micha ... ant-to-be/