Forum upgrade

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Forum upgrade

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:07 pm

Still works great as usual.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3399
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Forum upgrade

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:18 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:07 pm
Still works great as usual.
Long time no see! Welcome back! :)

How have you been?
:ola:

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 777
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Forum upgrade

Post by robocop » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:16 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:18 pm
browneyedgirl wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:07 pm
Still works great as usual.
Long time no see! Welcome back! :)

How have you been?
:ola:
It looks like her Web TV is acting up again!! :wink:

User avatar
warrencurrymetal
Member
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Re: Forum upgrade

Post by warrencurrymetal » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:05 am

Works decent on mobile!
:beer: :beer: :banana2:

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 777
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Forum upgrade

Post by robocop » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:39 pm

warrencurrymetal wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:05 am
Works decent on mobile!
:beer: :beer: :banana2:
Which browsers, mate? :red:

User avatar
warrencurrymetal
Member
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Re: Forum upgrade

Post by warrencurrymetal » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:16 am

I'm just using standard chrome. That's how come I'm able to log back in without a clue what my password is! :lol:

User avatar
cliff
Sr. Member
Posts: 3362
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:38 pm
Location: Tampere

Re: Forum upgrade

Post by cliff » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:18 am

Yea!

(PMs are still here btw)

I guess Strato Forum is like a time capsule, it caught some part of time that means still a lot, then life went on and everyone followed their own path but there is still somewhere on the internet that place where we used to sp4m. Habby 18 years abbiversary Stratoforum :)
<b>This is wrong</b>

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 777
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Forum upgrade

Post by robocop » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:14 pm

warrencurrymetal wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:16 am
I'm just using standard chrome. That's how come I'm able to log back in without a clue what my password is! :lol:
Google also has all my info. :lol:

For some reason it doesn’t auto login here anymore. Manually typing in username and password!!! 😱

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 777
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Forum upgrade

Post by robocop » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:48 am

robocop wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:14 pm
warrencurrymetal wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:16 am
I'm just using standard chrome. That's how come I'm able to log back in without a clue what my password is! :lol:
Google also has all my info. :lol:

For some reason it doesn’t auto login here anymore. Manually typing in username and password!!! 😱
Derp.
Make sure you have your mobile browser set to mobile view and not desktop to get your saved password. (That is what happened to me at least.)

Post Reply