Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

Stratovarius karaokes for fans!

Poll ended at Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:13 pm

you like the Idea of stratovarius Karaokes?
83%
You dislike Stratovarius Karaokes?
No votes
Sorry, is my form of promote my job, i will do it the same, la la la
17%

Total votes: 6

Motha-faka
Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:13 pm

:mrgreen: Guys and ladies!! I will start to work in free Stratovarius karaokes promoting my work in Mixing and Mastering based in pro tools :D

the idea is show my work online for possibles customers and in the same time you all will enjoy singing Stratovarius karaokes for the first time with professional production :mrgreen:

I will sing only the choirs or backing vocals, not the lead one. :mrgreen:

first one!

Stratovarius from Episode - Babylon

robocop

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by robocop » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:43 am

I’m going to send you my zombie song stems so you can put Argentina Latin rhythms over it. :lol: I’m uploading them to my google drive in a zip file. I’ll just post the comment of it on your Facebook.

I don’t know who would use these midi versions of the song? Just play all the instruments, Flavio!! :lol:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:25 am

robocop wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:43 am
I’m going to send you my zombie song stems so you can put Argentina Latin rhythms over it. :lol: I’m uploading them to my google drive in a zip file. I’ll just post the comment of it on your Facebook.

I don’t know who would use these midi versions of the song? Just play all the instruments, Flavio!! :lol:
sadly i'm not multi instrumentalist, and less power metal or speed metal! i only know vocals, :err:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:02 pm

This is great, Flavio!

Next, I'd love a track with no music and just vocals- slowed down 50% and shifted down several pitches- for when I bathe. :luv1:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:18 am

Recently i end the recording session of the next Stratovarius Karaoke, with backing Vocals and Choir.

Hunting High & Low :mrgreen:

soon I will start with mixing session and mastering one :D

after this, i will do the video karaoke, sadly i dont have the lead jens johansson keyboard sound, i search information about how do it, but i'm horrible programming keyboards or VST, I dont understand a shit this stuff :shock:

EDIT: I create a new sound that have the same essence that jens about guitar compatibility. well i do the same but is a different sound I did it configuring one AXX pro tools 12 plug
In :D

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:01 am

It depends, if the karaoke means you're going to copy/paste MIDI into a DAW using soundbanks or cheap plug-ins with shittons of effect trying to hide the horrible sound, well, no.
It's already full of so-called "karaoke", made from random South American dudes :lol:

If you're going to use MIDI in a clever way, using good VSTs and good plug-ins, the right production and you take care of the backing vocal (which are out of tune), yes, I'm interested :oops:

If you want to create Jens' lead sound there's a useful channel in YouTube: Kerederoom78 or, even better, ask directly Jens on Facebook

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:38 am

Pancio wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:01 am
It depends, if the karaoke means you're going to copy/paste MIDI into a DAW using soundbanks or cheap plug-ins with shittons of effect trying to hide the horrible sound, well, no.
It's already full of so-called "karaoke", made from random South American dudes :lol:

If you're going to use MIDI in a clever way, using good VSTs and good plug-ins, the right production and you take care of the backing vocal (which are out of tune), yes, I'm interested :oops:

If you want to create Jens' lead sound there's a useful channel in YouTube: Kerederoom78 or, even better, ask directly Jens on Facebook
well, i will be clear and gentle with you, why you are Italian and all my ancestres are italians too, i'm the first generation of argentinians here... :shock: i have a special love for italy by this :o

- I use pro tools HD 12 44.100 /to 192khz sound card
- I use professional plug ins Axx - with original sampling instruments of famous manufacturers in plug ins
- I record the vocals with a shure sm 58 microphone why is not my thing have a complete Recording studio here, i'm mostly mixing or mastering
- I'm trying to rebuild Timo Tolkki Stratovarius sound Production because i really dislike the new stratovarius sound, sorry but is my taste
- The midi edition is a fucking nightmare, is not copy paste midi files, i edit everything with a lot atention
- i dont mix midi files to vst/AAX directly, i convert all to wav and i do the the mix like a real band
- I use pro effects but mosyly all was created in the recording session like a pro band do it
- If i do shit with the vocals i can use atotune and solved :lol:
- and about Jens johansson, after all the shit that happened in this forum with my old mates of my old band, the fights and all this shit, I'm don't know if he is able to help me or he preffer ignore me :~(

sir Italian one - for more info, call to 0800 - motha faka - phone and be gentle, timo tolkki loves ya :lol:

this is part of the stuff :)

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:29 pm

One Miracle, this give me hope, jens johansson accept me in Facebook... well this mean that my shitty old mates not ended to kill me in this Forum :shock:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:31 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:38 am
Pancio wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:01 am

well, i will be clear and gentle with you, why you are Italian and all my ancestres are italians too, i'm the first generation of argentinians here... :shock: i have a special love for italy by this :o

- I use pro tools HD 12 44.100 /to 192khz sound card
- I use professional plug ins Axx - with original sampling instruments of famous manufacturers in plug ins
- I record the vocals with a shure sm 58 microphone why is not my thing have a complete Recording studio here, i'm mostly mixing or mastering
- I'm trying to rebuild Timo Tolkki Stratovarius sound Production because i really dislike the new stratovarius sound, sorry but is my taste
- The midi edition is a fucking nightmare, is not copy paste midi files, i edit everything with a lot atention
- i dont mix midi files to vst/AAX directly, i convert all to wav and i do the the mix like a real band
- I use pro effects but mosyly all was created in the recording session like a pro band do it
- If i do shit with the vocals i can use atotune and solved :lol:
- and about Jens johansson, after all the shit that happened in this forum with my old mates of my old band, the fights and all this shit, I'm don't know if he is able to help me or he preffer ignore me :~(

sir Italian one - for more info, call to 0800 - motha faka - phone and be gentle, timo tolkki loves ya :lol:

this is part of the stuff :)
Sometimes I wonder if you really believe the nonsense you write, then I remember that we are on the stratoforum :lol:
Motha-faka wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:29 pm
One Miracle, this give me hope, jens johansson accept me in Facebook... well this mean that my shitty old mates not ended to kill me in this Forum :shock:

I told you!
Just don't bother him too much and everything will be fine , he is a cool dude 8)

P.S.: I just noticed I can no longer reach the Stratovarius Facebook page so I bet someone blocked me and I also bet the blocker is Ilaria Mastroianni from Legions of the Twilight Official :lol:
I doubt I did something bad but she hates me :oops:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:28 pm

Pancio wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:31 pm

P.S.: I just noticed I can no longer reach the Stratovarius Facebook page so I bet someone blocked me and I also bet the blocker is Ilaria Mastroianni from Legions of the Twilight Official :lol:
She, timo tolkki... who more? you are the italian Donald Trump :lol:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:53 pm

Stratovarius - Hunting High & Low from Infinite Album!! :mrgreen:

I hope that you like it!! :mrgreen:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:03 am

Motha-faka wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:28 pm
Pancio wrote:

A lot of people, actually, since my main focus on social media was to shitpost and troll.
But it's an old story, at least on Facebook :oops:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:13 am

Pancio wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:03 am
Motha-faka wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:28 pm
Pancio wrote:

A lot of people, actually, since my main focus on social media was to shitpost and troll.
But it's an old story, at least on Facebook :oops:
haaaaa..... you have a demoniac life!! :twisted:

ok, i know that you have a angelic little heart inside. You can show to the forum that you are not so bad, well you are not banned yet :err:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:11 am

dear kiddos!! Yesterday I find the most perfect Score of "4000 Rainy nights" From the Album "Destiny" :mrgreen:

now it's time FOR a ballad and I'm very Exited whyI find the i was looking for after all this years!!, now I only need work appliying my wins to materialize my dreams! :mrgreen:

Next Karaoke: 4000 Rainy Nights - This will take some days why I'm studying in the University, but I'm working hard day by day!! :mrgreen:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:20 pm

Pancio wrote:

I told you!
Just don't bother him too much and everything will be fine , he is a cool dude 8)

LOL I was Wrong!! he don't see my invitation, I'm waiting, but is strange, i can see all his post and comments automatically like friends, but we are not friends in facebook... facebook work like my ass :lol:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:34 am

Wow!! all the Music Companies wanT stole me the copy Rights of my Hunting high & Low Karaoke in Youtube leess the most Important, EDEL RECORDS THAT IS STRATOVARIUS COMPANY!

REALLY YOUTUBE IS A WILD PLACE, A LOT SHITTY COMPANIES DISCOGRAPHY >=(

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:58 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:34 am
Wow!! all the Music Companies wanT stole me the copy Rights of my Hunting high & Low Karaoke in Youtube leess the most Important, EDEL RECORDS THAT IS STRATOVARIUS COMPANY!

REALLY YOUTUBE IS A WILD PLACE, A LOT SHITTY COMPANIES DISCOGRAPHY >=(

I could hardly read any of that, so I'll just assume that YouTube detected the song as copyrighted material and prevented you from being able to monetize the video (or redirecting monetization to the copyright holder, I don't know exactly how YouTube handles these situations). It's okay. It's not like you were planning on monetizing these karaoke videos anyway, right?

If, on the other hand, your video gets taken down, then I'd call bullshit and you should just re-upload it on a platform like BitChute. It would be wise of the copyright holders to keep your video up on YT, because it generates free publicity for their content. Alas, many such copyright holders are not always so wise. We will see...

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:10 pm

ZenithMC wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:58 pm

I could hardly read any of that, so I'll just assume that YouTube detected the song as copyrighted material and prevented you from being able to monetize the video (or redirecting monetization to the copyright holder, I don't know exactly how YouTube handles these situations). It's okay. It's not like you were planning on monetizing these karaoke videos anyway, right?

If, on the other hand, your video gets taken down, then I'd call bullshit and you should just re-upload it on a platform like BitChute. It would be wise of the copyright holders to keep your video up on YT, because it generates free publicity for their content. Alas, many such copyright holders are not always so wise. We will see...
Bro, if one company that need put his finger in my ass for CopyRight violation is EDEL RECORD, that is the Stratovarius THIS IS THE COMPANY THAT WORK WITH THE BAND. Warner music?, Brazil Music? SONY MUSIC?, THERE WE HAVE A INTENTION OF WIN MONEY WITH MY KARAOKE. THEY WANT MY WORK TO WIN MONEY AND STEALING ME >=(

THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS WILD AND NOT VERY GENTLE I SEE :lol:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:17 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:10 pm
Bro, if one company that need put his finger in my ass for CopyRight violation is EDEL RECORD, that is the Stratovarius THIS IS THE COMPANY THAT WORK WITH THE BAND. Warner music?, Brazil Music? SONY MUSIC?, THERE WE HAVE A INTENTION OF WIN MONEY WITH MY KARAOKE. THEY WANT MY WORK TO WIN MONEY AND STEALING ME >=(

Oh... That's what you were talking about. Yeah, good point about who's claiming to own the rights to this music. Indeed, it is Edel who owns the copyright to Stratovarius' music. If I recall correctly, they are one of the few record companies who are independent from the bigwigs (like Warner, SONY, &c). So, yeah. It is strange that those other groups are claiming ownership... :err:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:39 pm

ZenithMC wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:17 pm
Motha-faka wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:10 pm

Oh... That's what you were talking about. Yeah, good point about who's claiming to own the rights to this music. Indeed, it is Edel who owns the copyright to Stratovarius' music. If I recall correctly, they are one of the few record companies who are independent from the bigwigs (like Warner, SONY, &c). So, yeah. It is strange that those other groups are claiming ownership... :err:
In the next karaoke, 4000 Rainy Night one, I will add metadata and we will see what append with this :err:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:00 am

dear StratoFans, I'm finding "Good Data" you will have master Pieces in Karaoke like "4th Reich" OR "Dreamspace" from dreamSpace album, I'm goting perfect scores of Stratovarius!! :mrgreen:

With The time, you will Enjoy of Stratovarius karaokes that Not exist in this world!! :D

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:11 pm

4000 Rainy Nights from destiny album Karaoke!!

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:03 am

StratoKiddos, I'm thinking seriously in "Unbreakable" song BUT!!! In my style of mixing and mastering.... like 4000 rainy Night karaoke......

we can mix matias Kupiainen with Flavio Style?? Whats happen if I do it? Matias will Punch me? :lol:

nah, he sure ignore me like jens. :~(

but this is the Oportunity to see if the new stratovarius can be more huge with a new production style :evil:

and the most Important to me, i don't need sing in this one. :lol:

Rolf Pilve can sound like Jorg Michael? we... will... see.... :twisted:

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:15 am

Flavio, this shit sucks. Stop posting it. :lol: :rotflmao2: :spin3:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:30 am

robocop wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:15 am
what??, Robo, I told you in Facebook, in place to say "that I do Shits" here, you can sing kotipelto parts of my karaokes, but you don't >=(

Strato Furum is not a place were the people do "shits" :err:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:41 pm

robocop wrote:
Best quote of the year

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:44 pm

But Flavio, you're surely better than years ago so keep on improving; 20 years from now and you should reach the quality level of the first Rhapsody demo :lol:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Pancio wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:44 pm
But Flavio, you're surely better than years ago so keep on improving; 20 years from now and you should reach the quality level of the first Rhapsody demo :lol:
Zorriez, Italian troll, but you said in Facebook that Luca Turrili can't rise his cock... this mean that I have the luck on my side >=(

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:15 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:52 pm
Pancio wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:44 pm
Zorriez, Italian troll, but you said in Facebook that Luca Turrili can't rise his cock... this mean that I have the luck on my side >=(
Hey, you're not very polite to call me a "troll": I'm Italian and I wash and scrub twice a month, trolls do it once a year :(

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:32 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:30 am
robocop wrote:
what??, Robo, I told you in Facebook, in place to say "that I do Shits" here, you can sing kotipelto parts of my karaokes, but you don't >=(

Strato Furum is not a place were the people do "shits" :err:
Sorry. I meant it sounds like ass. Like you mixed on laptop speakers. 1996 called. They want their midi files back. :lol: