Well, another day of sheet music repair ...
what happened now? the usual, more problems with incomplete scores but this time what I did was:
1. Finish correcting the Brass section
2. corregit symphonic timpani, which were incomplete
3. correct the Piano, but even so, there is a part that appears in the original recording that does not appear in the score and that is impossible to remove, unless it is jens johansson but he would still have problems in removing it from ear, it is about piano scales that are very deep in the mix and can hardly be heard.
4. Editing and correction of rhythmic electric guitars, the guitars had too many notes that did not appear in the original recording, mutepalm interpretation problems, where in the original there was a mutepalm, in the score they were long notes. Also trim off any excess parts that were not listed as guitars in the original audio.
5. Separate the guitar solos from the rhythm guitar line, which was mixed in the score.
6. Corrected the keyboard solo expression.
7. Correction of the classical women's choir writing, they were poorly written, the heights of the melodies did not correspond to the vocal range of a soprano and alto.
8. corrected the chorus in parts that were included in the recording and not in the score.
9. wrote a missing percussion that appeared in the audio but not in the score
It goes without saying that I use realistic symphonic orchestral and Opera libraries, I separate a bit from the keyboard work of Rhapsody of fire to get directly into opera and symphonic.
Tomorrow I will enter the solo voices and begin the recording session part 1, because it will be divided into two parts, there will also be an exclusive session for the voices and choir