Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

Stratovarius karaokes for fans!

Poll ended at Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:13 pm

you like the Idea of stratovarius Karaokes?
83%
You dislike Stratovarius Karaokes?
No votes
Sorry, is my form of promote my job, i will do it the same, la la la
17%

Total votes: 6

Robocop 2.0
Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by Robocop 2.0 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:03 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:45 pm
Robocop 2.0 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:28 pm
Flavio you are so hard working, could you borrow me some energy and motivation? :shock:
you wanna knpow my secret to have high energy? ok, take your notepad of windows and write.

*steps*

Let that be the very first text file on my brand new computer :shock: Thank you Master...

Temporary forum account of SatanicSmile (my own account is likely locked, can't get pass recovery email for some reason)

Thanks Robocop!

robocop

Post by robocop » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:14 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:45 pm

4. masturbation prohibited

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:39 pm

Today I made an effort to record and finish this, have you ever seen a chorus session with 31 vocal tracks? Well, this is what causes Rhapsody of fire ... only that they put money, pay a classic choir and record a choir in 1 track, I have to break my ass recording each of the voices because it doesn't give me the budget and apart from that I gained a reputation as a singer, which is what I studied as a musical part.

yes my friends, 30 chorus tracks, backing vocals and monologues. that is

4 backing vocals.
Monologue 1
25 tracks of both classical and metal choirs

What is not clear is how I am going to mix this with the 58 tracks of music from the mixing session. I'm sure I will have to apply advanced techniques and everything will increase ... sure. for a single song of 13 minutes, ok, it has 13 minutes !!

It only remains to edit a little and export as if it were a choir that I have paid for my production

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:10 pm

Today I have spent the whole day mixing my new production, 77 tracks, many groups, many buss, from 9 am to 6:00 pm, mixing this bestiality that I did. I'm going to rest my head and tomorrow I check the mix so that everything is ok and I start the mastering session, with analog toys. I think this will be for Christmas !!, Surely they will not give me importance because they are all going to be drunk, what you see is what pro tools lets see, the list of tracks continues below !! :D :mrgreen:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:05 pm

Merry christmas, STRATO KIDDOS!!! :mrgreen:

This song was the heaviest of all the ones I have been doing in my history, a nightmare, even so, parts of the piano are missing that it was impossible to transcribe, I hope you like it, it added more punch to the sound than the original, also a little more clarity since in the original production the sound was heard a little more with low medium frequencies.

I'm going to continue with stratovarius, and I plan to do "under flaming skies, again but this time well done, transcribing the ending as it should, Rhapsody of fire gave me the necessary push not to shrink in productions and do the best I can .

FORZA PANCIO !! TIMO TOLKKI LOVES YA !!

I'LL REST FROM RHAPSODY, I'M TIRED OF MAKING THE SAME SONG SO MANY DAYS :err:

OPINIONS? THIS CAN BE GREAT AND HELP ME TO IMPROVE :mrgreen:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:01 pm

On this day of Christmas, my true Flavio gave to me: one giant MIDI karaoke!

Dear Mr. Ontivero,

Well done! My favorite part was your monologue.

Yours truly,
Zenith :luv1:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:03 pm

ZenithMC wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:01 pm

Dear Mr. Ontivero,

Yours truly,
THNAKS BROO!! :mrgreen:

i have the hope that the next stratovarius karaokes will sound better than the ones that i had done :mrgreen:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:46 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:03 pm
ZenithMC wrote:

Dear Mr. Ontivero,

Yours truly,

i have the hope that the next stratovarius karaokes will sound better than the ones that i had done :mrgreen:
Dear Mr. Ontivero,

When I saw you uploaded this track, I cancelled my Doctors appointment and immediately pressed "Play". I did not blink for 13 minutes and afterwords- I put down my headphones and started sobbing. :shock:

This truly is a Christmas Miracle!

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:37 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
ZenithMC wrote:

Dear Mr. Ontivero,

Yours truly,

You sang the vocals in the beginning? Nice. In my opinion, I would make one song with you singing, one just instrumental. It sounds more like a song to me with your vocals. 😜
Happy Holidays everybody !!!

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:59 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:46 pm

Dear Mr. Ontivero,

When I saw you uploaded this track, I cancelled my Doctors appointment and immediately pressed "Play". I did not blink for 13 minutes and afterwords- I put down my headphones and started sobbing. :shock:

This truly is a Christmas Miracle!

thanks bro, i appreciate your support :mrgreen:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:01 am

robocop wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:37 pm
Motha-faka wrote:
ZenithMC wrote:

Dear Mr. Ontivero,

Yours truly,

You sang the vocals in the beginning? Nice. In my opinion, I would make one song with you singing, one just instrumental. It sounds more like a song to me with your vocals. 😜
Happy Holidays everybody !!!
Thanks pope Robo, sir of all the cats in USA for your support :mrgreen:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:33 pm

dear friends, i feels that shit a bit the song with the master, i'm listening that the song hAVE A LOT HIGH FREQUENCIES... WHAT DO YOU THINK?

seriously, the work was very hard and a lot for a single person, i had 90% to shit in the master :err:

really do you listen good, or sound a bit extra high. I need do serious corrections for the next song :)

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:24 pm

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:56 am

ok, Bro, thanks for be honest with me, i'm not perfect and got a honest critic can help a lot :mrgreen:

I'm working in a new stratovarius production, is more calm that rhapsody for sure. The problem that is a Special version, is not like the original, and i dont find other score, but is interesanting do it why is a song that not anybody do in the youtube history and Stratovarius History. From Fright Night album, but this new's karaokes will come with better quality, I hope :)

I start to make album by albums again but this time in order, is fun to me, and i will start to make surprise, if i say all, you all not fall in the surprise of the song that i'm working :lol:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:41 am

Motha-faka wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:56 am
ok, Bro, thanks for be honest with me, i'm not perfect and got a honest critic can help a lot :mrgreen:

I'm working in a new stratovarius production, is more calm that rhapsody for sure. The problem that is a Special version, is not like the original, and i dont find other score, but is interesanting do it why is a song that not anybody do in the youtube history and Stratovarius History. From Fright Night album, but this new's karaokes will come with better quality, I hope :)

I start to make album by albums again but this time in order, is fun to me, and i will start to make surprise, if i say all, you all not fall in the surprise of the song that i'm working :lol:
Oh, I was just having fun with the photo. I like that Rhapsody Karaoke you made- it was excellent! Rain of a Thousand Flames is an amazing EP. :D

Looking forward to hearing a Fright Night karaoke. Wonder what it can be. Future shock would be fun. :)

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:16 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:41 am
Motha-faka wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:56 am

Oh, I was just having fun with the photo. I like that Rhapsody Karaoke you made- it was excellent! Rain of a Thousand Flames is an amazing EP. :D

Looking forward to hearing a Fright Night karaoke. Wonder what it can be. Future shock would be fun. :)
Future shock :)

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:13 am

:shock: Excellent!!! Enjoyed it. Like the backing vocals too ("atooomic fear!!!"). Bravo: I wonder what tune is next..... :twisted:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:56 pm

Who said that producing powermetal was easy and for small projects? Well, the project just went through the roof! a simple powermetal song that was supposed to be simple, turned into something great !! But it also dreams different from the original from 1989, we'll see when I show it how they listen to it and if they like it or not, something else ... if you look closely at the photo, you will know what song it is about, I will tell you beforehand, no It's future shock because I already did it :D

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:57 pm

Maybe it's because they're standalone but I feel like the song would sound better without the backing vocals. The rest I feel like you did a much better job than the actual band did with the production!

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:32 pm

SentineLEX wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:57 pm
Maybe it's because they're standalone but I feel like the song would sound better without the backing vocals. The rest I feel like you did a much better job than the actual band did with the production!
do you mean without backing vocals? i did it so bad? :lol:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:55 pm

SentineLEX wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:57 pm
ok, we are going to do one thing, for all tastes, I am going to release each song separately, a version with chorus and another version without chorus, so I cover all the requests I receive :mrgreen:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:44 pm

ok, as I said, metal friends, Stratovarius fright night in two versions, with voices and without voices. :)
I'm happy with the mastering of this, and the mix as well, I think I will start 2021 well and with more quality. :mrgreen:

Stratovarius Night fright with voices :mrgreen:

Stratovarius Night Fright without Voices :mrgreen: thabnks to SentineLEX for his help :mrgreen:

check and tell me with one you like it more :mrgreen:

robocop

Post by robocop » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:14 am

Next: upload your vocal tracks alone so I can sample them.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:29 pm

robocop wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:14 am
here we go, sir robo, master of all usa cats.

Stratovarius Fright Night backing Vocals in google drive :mrgreen:

robocop

Post by robocop » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:49 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:29 pm
robocop wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:14 am
here we go, sir robo, master of all usa cats.

Stratovarius Fright Night backing Vocals in google drive :mrgreen:

Wow, thanks! This is going to be fun! :D :D :D :D

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:50 pm

So what am I going to do now? another multiple Stratovarius karaoke from the album, "Twilight time!", the song? to see if you guess!

The time is running
It's running so fast that you don't notice
Years are passing by
And you're growing older
What happened to all your dreams?
Did they become true at all?

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:22 pm

GENTLEMEN, LADIES, METALHEADS AND STRATOKIDDOS, how did you start the year? I hope very well, I also hope they have not fallen from the extreme drunkenness, heavier than a cannibal corpse song. How did I start it? Well, without alcohol, without drugs and without anything that makes me destroy my existence, I got up at 10 am because I went to bed at 0:30 a.m. my new production, what is it? MORE POWERMETAL !!, BUT NOT ANY POWERMETAL, POWERMETAL OF THE GOOD, THE POWERMETAL THAT MAKES YOU MOVE YOUR HEAD ALONE, INVOLUNTARILY !!. ok, finland is a cold land but of hot metal !, even me it infected, that I come from classical music ... :mrgreen:
Another powermetal song with a relatively long session, you can see it in the photo, but it is almost ready for the mastering session that will be done tomorrow, today I already had a lot with the mix and I need some time to study things at the university , if studying in my summer vacations .... a disgrace. :err:
All you need to do is listen to the mix calmly, correct what is necessary, if it has errors, and master. DUAL PRODUCTION, WITH VOICES AND WITHOUT VOICES AGAIN !, is what my metal friends want. CHEERS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 !!! :mrgreen:

:banana2: :beer: :ola: :jump2:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:17 pm

Here I present "The hands of Time" - Stratovarius karaoke in its two versions, with and without a chorus so that they can fill their lives with metal. I am planning to renew my entire list of karaokes since I have improved my sound and apart from the lack of karaoke without voices from many of my works, this is just the second job with this modality !, but we are going well, I hope that 2021 will give me new opportunities and successes, as well as for all of you! :mrgreen:

The hands of time, it's time to do the karaokes of stratovarius's greatest hits first, if I get the score, I also plan to do rare and composed versions as if it were a medley of the incomplete and instrumental scores, just for my own satisfaction. and my desire for improvement, something that I don't think anyone did, a medley at the level of karaoke production. :mrgreen:

Stratovarius - The hands of time without Voices :D

Stratovarius - The hands of time with voices :mrgreen:

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:16 pm

Next songs?? WE NEED IT!!! :bounce1:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:59 pm

the next song is ..... ok dear metalheads and fans of stratovarius, this goes in chronological order because otherwise I get lost with so many songs that I listen to to achieve what I do. The next song is obviously from the DreamSpace album, but this time a very tearful ballad that goes like this ..... :wink:

Tears of Ice falling down my cheeks
Forming a lake in it's surface
I see you face and I watch it till it's gone
There were times all I did was cry out your name
Only thing I feel now is pain :~(

It's easy to guess! I practically told you already! And the best part is that it doesn't have a high pitch, so even non-singers can sing it! :mrgreen: