Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

Stratovarius karaokes for fans!

Poll runs till Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:13 pm

you like the Idea of stratovarius Karaokes?
2
100%
You dislike Stratovarius Karaokes?
0
No votes
Sorry, is my form of promote my job, i will do it the same, la la la
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

User avatar
Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 989
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Location: In the ass of the world, Argentina

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:56 pm

I learn something new today, how do a mutepalm with the most powerful mic of one guitar. Bridge Mic :D

in the others Karaokes the mute palm sound a bit weak, and I had Troubles to do it correct. Thanks to timo tolkki guitar sound...

Matias is more heavy about sound, the distortion not let me ear good how he do it and one plus, I'm not Guitarist, i don't know really a lot about guitars

In this time i change the guitar sound to a Fender Stratocaster Deluxe, the other ones was a gibson lesPaul i think that fender have more harmonics that gibson :roll: , well i don't know a lot... but works better in Timo Tolkki Style :?

Image

like this. or similar....
I'm a huge Fuck :x

User avatar
ZenithMC
Sr. Member
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by ZenithMC » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:14 pm

You often claim that you are a master mixing/mastering engineer, but when I listen to these karaokes, it becomes very apparent that that isn't the case.

So this begs the question: do you legitimately see yourself as a master mixing/mastering engineer? If the answer is yes, then it becomes obvious why you don't accept our criticisms: you consider your work to be infallible, and you consider us to be peons who understand nothing and are, thus, misguided in our appraisals. There's no room for improvement because, in your mind, you are beyond reproach.

I'm not sure you ever wanted our honest opinions of your work anyway, based on the OP of this thread.
Motha-faka wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:06 am
Es hora de tener un comportamiento humano decente y dejar de intentar hacer cosas estúpidas escondidas en Internet.
Surely a note to self, no? :roll:

The way I see it, Pancio's retorts are as fitting as they come, or in internet lingo: based as fuck. I haven't the foggiest idea why you'd feel insecure because of robocop's questions about your equipment either; it's utterly baffling. Anyways, it seems you've made your decision, so I'm done here. Good luck, Flavio.

User avatar
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3543
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:50 pm

Spineless cowards, every last one of you. Go ahead and scamper off like the rats you are, with your tails between your legs. Flavio and I don't need you. And we don't need Matias, who produces substandard soundscapes with millions of dollars of equipment. His mind in a fog from all the Absolut vodka, and his brain has shriveled to the size of a raisin from months of dehydration in the sauna.

Flavio has almost no equipment, but clearly his ratio of quality to budget is significantly higher. To say nothing of his ratio of quality to talent. Most of you are just racist against Italian argentinians, but in the end it's your loss.

Flavia made this thread to share his work: he did not ask anybody for criticism, constructive or otherwise. Ask yourself, where in this thread did he ask for suggestions on how to improve? He's just here to share his work, and if you lack the musical training to appreciate it, then please listen to some Aerosmith instead and stop wasting our time. Your pedantic comments are telling of your own egos. Do NOT break our testicles anymore, scallywags!

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 1105
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by robocop » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:55 pm

I said it sucks. Not because of a huge ego and that I make pristine songs. :lol: That’s just a thing to say to spice up the thread. =P

Flavio did this all before if you remember. :lol:
He even accused strato with stealing his sound. :~(

User avatar
Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 989
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Location: In the ass of the world, Argentina

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:08 pm

i'M WASTING MY TIME WITH BOTH GENIUS, IS BETTER IGNORE THEM.
Last edited by Motha-faka on Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a huge Fuck :x

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 1105
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by robocop » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:18 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:08 pm
fucking Idiots!! thats was my old BAND!!! by that I fuck OUT OF THIS GROUP OF SHIT!!

I'm tired of you both!! Fuck off and let me in peace! And AFETER TIMO TOLKKI IS A IDIOT? WHAT ABOUT YOU?? YOUR ARE BILL GATE? ONE GENIUS? >=(
Don't forget to take your medicine. :|

User avatar
Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 989
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Location: In the ass of the world, Argentina

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:35 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:50 pm
Spineless cowards, every last one of you. Go ahead and scamper off like the rats you are, with your tails between your legs. Flavio and I don't need you. And we don't need Matias, who produces substandard soundscapes with millions of dollars of equipment. His mind in a fog from all the Absolut vodka, and his brain has shriveled to the size of a raisin from months of dehydration in the sauna.

Flavio has almost no equipment, but clearly his ratio of quality to budget is significantly higher. To say nothing of his ratio of quality to talent. Most of you are just racist against Italian argentinians, but in the end it's your loss.

Flavia made this thread to share his work: he did not ask anybody for criticism, constructive or otherwise. Ask yourself, where in this thread did he ask for suggestions on how to improve? He's just here to share his work, and if you lack the musical training to appreciate it, then please listen to some Aerosmith instead and stop wasting our time. Your pedantic comments are telling of your own egos. Do NOT break our testicles anymore, scallywags!
Is better ignore to both. A10, I know to Raymond from Facebook and he is a disaster and Pancio only know the troll work and insult to all the world with his little brain.

very soon you will enjoy of the 4th Reich Karaoke, this is the most important to me. :D :mrgreen:
I'm a huge Fuck :x

User avatar
Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 989
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Location: In the ass of the world, Argentina

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:54 pm

robocop wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:18 pm
Motha-faka wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:08 pm
fucking Idiots!! thats was my old BAND!!! by that I fuck OUT OF THIS GROUP OF SHIT!!

I'm tired of you both!! Fuck off and let me in peace! And AFETER TIMO TOLKKI IS A IDIOT? WHAT ABOUT YOU?? YOUR ARE BILL GATE? ONE GENIUS? >=(
Don't forget to take your medicine. :|
really?, who cry in facebook why heve a little penis and do camping pro marijuana with ridiculous videos?

HAAA SORRY!! THIS IS RAYMOND!! and after i need medicine? who kill with his tongue and spy to timo tolkki why "Find cool" speak of one persons that not do nothing to you??

haaa Ray and Pancio? and you both are good persons? no joke, :mrgreen: :lol:

this is the last message that you will read from me, you and pancio desmostrate that are toxic and maybe psychopath

you can't enjoy with the shit that you both create this is sick :o
I'm a huge Fuck :x

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 1105
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by robocop » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:05 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:54 pm
robocop wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:18 pm
Motha-faka wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:08 pm
fucking Idiots!! thats was my old BAND!!! by that I fuck OUT OF THIS GROUP OF SHIT!!

I'm tired of you both!! Fuck off and let me in peace! And AFETER TIMO TOLKKI IS A IDIOT? WHAT ABOUT YOU?? YOUR ARE BILL GATE? ONE GENIUS? >=(
Don't forget to take your medicine. :|
really?, who cry in facebook why heve a little penis and do camping pro marijuana with ridiculous videos?

HAAA SORRY!! THIS IS RAYMOND!! and after i need medicine? who kill with his tongue and spy to timo tolkki why "Find cool" speak of one persons that not do nothing to you??

haaa Ray and Pancio? and you both are good persons? no joke, :mrgreen: :lol:

this is the last message that you will read from me, you and pancio desmostrate that are toxic and maybe psychopath

you can't enjoy with the shit that you both create this is sick :o
That has nothing to do with us saying your midi music sucks. You don't understand humor, or don't get that marijuana is legal in places? You are projecting your retardation on others. :err:

User avatar
Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 989
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Location: In the ass of the world, Argentina

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:24 pm

ZenithMC wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:14 pm
You often claim that you are a master mixing/mastering engineer, but when I listen to these karaokes, it becomes very apparent that that isn't the case.

So this begs the question: do you legitimately see yourself as a master mixing/mastering engineer? If the answer is yes, then it becomes obvious why you don't accept our criticisms: you consider your work to be infallible, and you consider us to be peons who understand nothing and are, thus, misguided in our appraisals. There's no room for improvement because, in your mind, you are beyond reproach.

I'm not sure you ever wanted our honest opinions of your work anyway, based on the OP of this thread.
Motha-faka wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:06 am
Es hora de tener un comportamiento humano decente y dejar de intentar hacer cosas estúpidas escondidas en Internet.
Surely a note to self, no? :roll:

The way I see it, Pancio's retorts are as fitting as they come, or in internet lingo: based as fuck. I haven't the foggiest idea why you'd feel insecure because of robocop's questions about your equipment either; it's utterly baffling. Anyways, it seems you've made your decision, so I'm done here. Good luck, Flavio.
ok, you are free to go out if you wish, i don't will put me to cry

but i dont listen nothing about you. maybe you are a disaster and want that all the people are like you, or you no listen the track of pancio, that you was very happy?

pancio said that he is a producer too, and you happy with this. thisis not awesome? HAA!! and you enjoy in punching to inocent people when they not do nothing against you, this is the union that you have with pancio and Raymond?. wow you are great too :D
I'm a huge Fuck :x

Pancio
Member
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:51 am
Location: Reggio Emilia, Italy
Contact:

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by Pancio » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:43 pm

How the world sees Flavio

IMG_20201002_190116.jpg


How Flavio sees me


IMG-20200528-WA0003.jpg


How I really am


IMG-20200826-WA0069.jpg

Pancio
Member
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:51 am
Location: Reggio Emilia, Italy
Contact:

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by Pancio » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:49 pm

I could have posted my peepee to show my excitement about Flavio's work but his Unbreakable rendition gave me impotence, unfortunately.

I have an older photo, tho, but I won't harm the band with my dick just to get Flavio erected :oops:

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 1105
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by robocop » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:40 pm


User avatar
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3543
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:54 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:35 pm
very soon you will enjoy of the 4th Reich Karaoke, this is the most important to me. :D :mrgreen:
Exactly. We will ignore them! I can't wait to hear 4th reich, which is my favorite song and concept.

Just in case you're still worried about this gaggle of degenerates, let me give you some snippets of information to permanently destroy the last vestiges of their credibility:

Robocop: Smokes weed all day, daydreams about people shitting their pants, which he thinks is the funniest thing on earth. Spends most of the day playing video games from the late 90s and eating processed foods.

Zenith: Lowlife with an attitude, unemployed, lives with mom, hates his parents, no girlfriend, high LDL cholesterol, low testosterone

Pancio: Fettucini for brains. Possible gum disease. Works in retail (uneducated?). Has a sharp tongue, but maybe its time this jesus lookalike turned the other cheek.

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 1105
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by robocop » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:03 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:54 pm
Motha-faka wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:35 pm
very soon you will enjoy of the 4th Reich Karaoke, this is the most important to me. :D :mrgreen:
Exactly. We will ignore them! I can't wait to hear 4th reich, which is my favorite song and concept.

Just in case you're still worried about this gaggle of degenerates, let me give you some snippets of information to permanently destroy the last vestiges of their credibility:

Robocop: Smokes weed all day, daydreams about people shitting their pants, which he thinks is the funniest thing on earth. Spends most of the day playing video games from the late 90s and eating processed foods.

Zenith: Lowlife with an attitude, unemployed, lives with mom, hates his parents, no girlfriend, high LDL cholesterol, low testosterone

Pancio: Fettucini for brains. Possible gum disease. Works in retail (uneducated?). Has a sharp tongue, but maybe its time this jesus lookalike turned the other cheek.
I smoke weed all day? Ok. :lol: I said before I got a 20 dollar vape last summer. It's legal here. It's for sleep. I wish I could play video games most of the time. All I do is take care of dogs and cats while checking the same 3 sites all day. Weed isn't even a favorite of mine. That's alcohol.

User avatar
Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 989
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Location: In the ass of the world, Argentina

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:07 am

dear Kiddos, maybe A10 and his friends? why not!! :D

If you think that Old Stratovarius, Time of DreamSpace was a simple stratovarius compared with actual one, you are wrong!! :shock:

not only is very detailed about music, I'm having a hard time focusing on the mix although this is a demo to see if I didn't mess up

I have a lot today, recording and mixing a demo. the song is hard to play, hard to mix and hard to add my personal touch, maybe the master and the mix will be more close to Destiny and Infinite, but is hard to make a new sound listening the original, that is not bad but missed some part that in the score figure, most part that was misesed in the original mix is the keyboard :shock:

has multiple bars, multiple tempo and more surprises! :|

see the demo mix, looks horrible!! nothing continued like the new stratovarius song or the timo tolkki song of kotipelto time! :err:

Image

Really 4th reich is complex like Unbreakable, both was a nightmare, but the jens johansson job in Unbreakable was more Direct, Antti Ikonnen make fragments of differnt sounds in all the song, really is a pain :lol:

this song will take me more time, I think that try put the song in more style like 4000 rainy night karaoke will be a bit hard..... but no impossible! :P

the idea is that Stratofans got a excelent karaoke of one song that really not exist in the world, THIS WILL BE THE FIRST ONE!! 8)

I had much today, tomorrow will be other day :zzz:
I'm a huge Fuck :x

Pancio
Member
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:51 am
Location: Reggio Emilia, Italy
Contact:

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by Pancio » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:34 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:54 pm
Motha-faka wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:35 pm
very soon you will enjoy of the 4th Reich Karaoke, this is the most important to me. :D :mrgreen:
Exactly. We will ignore them! I can't wait to hear 4th reich, which is my favorite song and concept.

Just in case you're still worried about this gaggle of degenerates, let me give you some snippets of information to permanently destroy the last vestiges of their credibility:

Robocop: Smokes weed all day, daydreams about people shitting their pants, which he thinks is the funniest thing on earth. Spends most of the day playing video games from the late 90s and eating processed foods.

Zenith: Lowlife with an attitude, unemployed, lives with mom, hates his parents, no girlfriend, high LDL cholesterol, low testosterone

Pancio: Fettucini for brains. Possible gum disease. Works in retail (uneducated?). Has a sharp tongue, but maybe its time this jesus lookalike turned the other cheek.
Nice catch, I like this game even tho I'm educated way beyond the average USA level and the correct word is "fettuccine"; "fettuccini" does not exists :lol:
The rest is almost correct, at least for me :shock:

Now do the same with Flavio, please :luv1: :luv1:

User avatar
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3543
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:53 am

Pancio wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:34 am
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:54 pm

Nice catch, I like this game even tho I'm educated way beyond the average USA level and the correct word is "fettuccine"; "fettuccini" does not exists :lol:
The rest is almost correct, at least for me :shock:

Now do the same with Flavio, please :luv1: :luv1:
I tried to do the same with Flavio, but honestly, I couldn't come up with anything! What can I say about the man with the golden voice and world class production skills? His main problem is that he doesn't post here enough.

My bad about the fettuccine. I rarely eat pasta, but at least over here we have something called Spaghetti Puttanesca. No idea if that's common in Italy (hard to tell what is italian food and what is some fake copy someone threw together) but it is delicious....I give it my highest endorsement.

Also I apologise about the uneducated comment. I didn't realize you were underemployed. Still, you are NOT on Flavio's level. :roll:

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 1105
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by robocop » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:01 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:53 am
Still, you are NOT on Flavio's level. :roll:
When God made man, the model he based man on was Flavio Ontivero. AKA Mr cool edit AKA angels warriors AKA metal panda AKA motha-faka.

User avatar
ZenithMC
Sr. Member
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by ZenithMC » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:06 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:54 pm
Exactly. We will ignore them! I can't wait to hear 4th reich, which is my favorite song and concept.

Just in case you're still worried about this gaggle of degenerates, let me give you some snippets of information to permanently destroy the last vestiges of their credibility:

Robocop: Smokes weed all day, daydreams about people shitting their pants, which he thinks is the funniest thing on earth. Spends most of the day playing video games from the late 90s and eating processed foods.

Zenith: Lowlife with an attitude, unemployed, lives with mom, hates his parents, no girlfriend, high LDL cholesterol, low testosterone

Pancio: Fettucini for brains. Possible gum disease. Works in retail (uneducated?). Has a sharp tongue, but maybe its time this jesus lookalike turned the other cheek.
It is quite evident that A10 is not acting in good faith here, based on what I know about him. Nevertheless, I will also play along. :wink:

You forgot some for me (and some rectifications):
1. I'm really surprised that you did not mention me being an idealist (even though in reality, it is a very inaccurate depiction of my mindset).
2.I'm actually the "uneducated" one here, if you recall.
3. Yes, I eat a lot of eggs. However, it hasn't been verified that the consumption of cholesterol leads to an increase in cholesterol levels. Rather, the consumption of saturated fats does (LDL). You forgot that I also eat peanut butter, which is high in unsaturated fats, so my ratio of HDL to LDL is actually quite okay.
4. I'm a music production & computer programming "autist".
5. I'm the one who plays too many video games around here.
6. What's your source for "low testosterone"? I probably have the highest levels here since I'm younger than most here.
7. "Lowlife with an attitude". This one's my favorite. :bigok:

Just for the fun of it...

A10: Kava addict. Pseudo-intellectual. Lives with mom. Noted Stratoforum troll. Reddit spacing. Potentially has Multiple Personality Disorder (tons of puppet accounts on here). Thinks power metal is dead. Confuses "low IQ" with laziness and/or disinterest. Enjoys being disingenuous (as he is presently being). Funny, I seem to recall you saying that you dislike it when people act a certain way towards some people, but not towards others (aka fake people)? I guess we can add this here as well: hypocrite.

:wink: :lol:

User avatar
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3543
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:15 am

ZenithMC wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:06 am
A10: Kava addict. Pseudo-intellectual. Lives with mom. Noted Stratoforum troll. Reddit spacing. Potentially has Multiple Personality Disorder (tons of puppet accounts on here). Thinks power metal is dead. Confuses "low IQ" with laziness and/or disinterest. Enjoys being disingenuous (as he is presently being). Funny, I seem to recall you saying that you dislike it when people act a certain way towards some people, but not towards others (aka fake people)? I guess we can add this here as well: hypocrite.

:wink: :lol:
HAHAHAHA! I love this. :lol: And you guys know I love all of you. :winknudge: :luv2:

User avatar
Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 989
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Location: In the ass of the world, Argentina

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:36 am

dear god, how's start all this shit? by my karaokes? whats is the problem that I do karaokes for fans? is a sin?

Is mistreatment between people necessary by a mix? why the fans can't enjoy the karaokes?

so ones can dislike and others like and what is the drama? is question of tastes.

Could it be that they do not see it so badly and it makes them angry that it sounds like that? They're making too much of a fuss over a supposed fake engineer

Don't you think you are showing your miseries by behaving that way? they think they are cool but they are clowns. Live and let live and if you have problems, there are psychiatrists. and no fuck


If I am horrible because so much effort to fuck what I achieved ?. that's a bad person, not to say a son of a bitch full of envy

A10. Ignore them, you are feeding them by answering them, they are toxic and psychopathic people
I'm a huge Fuck :x

Pancio
Member
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:51 am
Location: Reggio Emilia, Italy
Contact:

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by Pancio » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:40 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:53 am
Pancio wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:34 am
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:54 pm

Nice catch, I like this game even tho I'm educated way beyond the average USA level and the correct word is "fettuccine"; "fettuccini" does not exists :lol:
The rest is almost correct, at least for me :shock:

Now do the same with Flavio, please :luv1: :luv1:
I tried to do the same with Flavio, but honestly, I couldn't come up with anything! What can I say about the man with the golden voice and world class production skills? His main problem is that he doesn't post here enough.

My bad about the fettuccine. I rarely eat pasta, but at least over here we have something called Spaghetti Puttanesca. No idea if that's common in Italy (hard to tell what is italian food and what is some fake copy someone threw together) but it is delicious....I give it my highest endorsement.

Also I apologise about the uneducated comment. I didn't realize you were underemployed. Still, you are NOT on Flavio's level. :roll:
Yes, he difinitely should post more :lol:

Spaghetti alla puttanesca is a common dish in the southern regions (near Napoli), yes.
But I'm not a big fan of pasta or pizza at all, I prefer meat or northern dishes less influenced by fishing areas, which I hate, and less heavy (carbs-wise) :roll:

Hey, it's 2020, underemployment is better than nothing and 1500 euros/month is not that bad in Italy either.
I'm happy, atm, and I'm not planning to change since my house is actually mine, I don't have a single debit, loan or similar, my bank account is decent and my life is stressful enough as a clerk and I don't miss the times I was a manager :lol:

Also my girlfriend has started her master's degree (she is 6 years younger than me) and she'll be the one to find a high-paying, super-stressful job.
I've already contributed for 10 years before leaving my ex-job :lol:

I'm quite sure our dear Flavio beats us all :oops:
Last edited by Pancio on Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3543
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:42 am

Motha-faka wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:36 am
A10. Ignore them, you are feeding them by answering them, they are toxic and psychopathic people
Exactly! EXACTLY! Its hard to understand what is it about Karaoke that makes these people so angry. Does the thought of providing their own lead vocals make them so unhappy and insecure? Pay them no mind, Giuseppe. Team Ontivero: ONWARD AND UPWARD!

User avatar
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3543
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:00 am

Pancio wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:40 am
Hey, it's 2020, underemployment is better than nothing and 1500 euros/month is not that bad in Italy either.
I'm happy, atm, and I'm not planning to change since my house is actually mine, I don't have a single debit, loan or similar, my bank account is decent and my life is stressful enough as a clerk and I don't miss the times I was a manager :lol:

Also my girlfriend has started her master's degree (she is 6 years younger than me) and she'll be the one to find a high-paying, super-stressful job.
I've already contributed for 10 years before leaving my ex-job :lol:
I completely understand your mindset. I used to work really hard and be career focused, but got burned out and sick of everything. As I "climbed the ranks", I got exposed to so many hypercompetitive douchebags that the whole thing lost its appeal completely. I never really liked people to begin with...now I'm perfectly content working from home and wouldn't have it any other way.

And just like you, my girlfriend is the career climber. Let her go for it if she wants. :lol:

User avatar
ZenithMC
Sr. Member
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by ZenithMC » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:28 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:15 am
ZenithMC wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:06 am
A10: Kava addict. Pseudo-intellectual. Lives with mom. Noted Stratoforum troll. Reddit spacing. Potentially has Multiple Personality Disorder (tons of puppet accounts on here). Thinks power metal is dead. Confuses "low IQ" with laziness and/or disinterest. Enjoys being disingenuous (as he is presently being). Funny, I seem to recall you saying that you dislike it when people act a certain way towards some people, but not towards others (aka fake people)? I guess we can add this here as well: hypocrite.

:wink: :lol:
HAHAHAHA! I love this. :lol: And you guys know I love all of you. :winknudge: :luv2:
There's my Stratobud! :luv1: :D

You're all my Stratobuds too (but I guess Flavio thinks I'm some kind of monster or something, idk. :lol:).

User avatar
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3543
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:38 am

ZenithMC wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:28 am
You're all my Stratobuds too (but I guess Flavio thinks I'm some kind of monster or something, idk. :lol:).
Please call him Mr. Ontivero. He is your senior, after all. :roll:

User avatar
Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 989
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Location: In the ass of the world, Argentina

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:43 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:38 am
ZenithMC wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:28 am
You're all my Stratobuds too (but I guess Flavio thinks I'm some kind of monster or something, idk. :lol:).
Please call him Mr. Ontivero. He is your senior, after all. :roll:
And now they are all friends after the abuse? A10. This is me if i was a cat when read you :shock:



what the fuck this going on?? you all enjoy the fights?
I'm a huge Fuck :x

User avatar
ZenithMC
Sr. Member
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by ZenithMC » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:10 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:38 am
Please call him Mr. Ontivero. He is your senior, after all. :roll:
Fair enough. You're all technically my seniors. This boorish lout would like to inquire if señor Ontivero might also be sufficient?

User avatar
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3543
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Stratovarius Karaokes promoting my work

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:09 am

Motha-faka wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:43 am
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:38 am
ZenithMC wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:28 am
You're all my Stratobuds too (but I guess Flavio thinks I'm some kind of monster or something, idk. :lol:).
Please call him Mr. Ontivero. He is your senior, after all. :roll:
And now they are all friends after the abuse? A10. This is me if i was a cat when read you :shock:



what the fuck this going on?? you all enjoy the fights?
Do not question my loyalty, Mr. Ontivero! I maintain an unwavering commitment to you and your musical movement. But I believe it's important to know your enemy. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Post Reply