ELEMENTS HIDDEN TRACK!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
oslamph16
ELEMENTS HIDDEN TRACK!

Post by oslamph16 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:37 pm

A shower thought made me go diving into the 5.1 mix of the Elements 2014 reissue, with the intention of trying to get an instrumental only version of these songs. However, to my very surprise, after the end of A Drop in the Ocean (which has a very clean vocals only channel that I will upload later), just before Alpha & Omega, on the 3rd audio channel, there's, in a very low volume, a 30 seconds acoustic instrumental, that's totally overlaid by the ocean waves sound between the end of Elements Pt1 and the beginning of Elements Pt.2 (which, in the 5.1 mix, they are in separate channels).
This is taken directly from the rough files of the DVD so I'm not sure if it belongs to A Drop in the Ocean or Alpha and Omega as it's a whole long rough file with all the songs. I think it belongs to the later one.

To prove this is not fake. I also included the Alpha & Omega chours that comes right after this take, but you can try too by using your Elements 5.1 copy, if you have it, and separate it's channels.
Consider that I raised up the volume like a 500% just to make it audible.
This is a completely new discover and I'm very happy to share it with you. Plus this songs sounds very Tolkki, it's pretty much an Elements reprise, or mabe an Alpha & Omega take. Enjoy!

Last edited by oslamph16 on Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Likely or not it's a dream that we keep and odds with our senses we'll climb. But if faith it's the answer then we've already reached it, and if spirit's a sign, then it's Only a Matter of Time.

AAAAAAAAAA

Re: ELEMENTS HIDDEN TRACK!

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:40 pm

What does this have to do with Flavio? ???

oslamph16

Post by oslamph16 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:42 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:40 pm
???
Likely or not it's a dream that we keep and odds with our senses we'll climb. But if faith it's the answer then we've already reached it, and if spirit's a sign, then it's Only a Matter of Time.

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:05 pm

Incredible.

It's in the same key as A&O but I don't think there is enough time to fit that track into the intro. Maybe it's half and half or entirely in A Drop in the Ocean.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:53 pm

oslamph16 wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:42 pm
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
???
You must be new here. Flavio runs this town. Flavio Ontivero. If you have a problem with him, you have a problem with all of us. Capiche??? :x

Robocop 2.0

Post by Robocop 2.0 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:47 pm

That's one nice find
Temporary forum account of SatanicSmile (my own account is likely locked, can't get pass recovery email for some reason)

Thanks Robocop!

robocop

Post by robocop » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:56 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:53 pm
oslamph16 wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:42 pm
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
???
You must be new here. Flavio runs this town. Flavio Ontivero. If you have a problem with him, you have a problem with all of us. Capiche??? :x
I am just a bored geek guy...
Prostitutes kick to me!!

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:19 am

Flavio is Jens's shitposting account

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:51 pm

Neat. And it's a nice simple tune too. How did you find it?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:00 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:51 pm
You don't listen to Strato in your home theater sitting an equal distance from all 5.1 audio channels?

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:43 pm

SentineLEX wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:00 pm
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
You don't listen to Strato in your home theater sitting an equal distance from all 5.1 audio channels?
Zorriez MR Bean, home theater is Gay, the same with the band dream theather, is gay too >=(

you wanna see Homosexual penises?, log in my facebook and you will got a tons of Homo gay guys shouting that you are handsome and send you photos of his penises... or maybe these idiots think that i'm a doctor or Urologist :err:

NO STRATOKIDDOS!"! I'M A CLASSICAL/METAL HEAD VERY MALE, VERY MACHO MUCHACHO!! >=(

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:30 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:43 pm
you wanna see Homosexual penises?, log in my facebook and you will got a tons of Homo gay guys shouting that you are handsome and send you photos of his penises... or maybe these idiots think that i'm a doctor or Urologist :err:
Dear Dr. Ontivero,

They pray that you'll stroke their rods.

In related news, Nigerian scammers have accused you of stealing their rods and demand compensation. What say you in your defense?

Yours truly,
Zenith :luv1:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:38 pm

ZenithMC wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:30 pm
Motha-faka wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:43 pm
Dear Dr. Ontivero,

They pray that you'll stroke their rods.

In related news, Nigerian scammers have accused you of stealing their rods and demand compensation. What say you in your defense?

Yours truly,
Zenith :luv1:
Yes, I no longer know how to evade Nigerian scammers, drug traffickers, religious gospel priests, musicians who want me to finance them to produce their music or get them out of their country, black magic witches who want my data and photos to do work for me precisely black magic and I avoid them, lenders who want to give me loans in euros to "finance my productions" according to them, services and sellers of BITcoin, who say it is the money of the future, prostitutes who say they love me and ask me for data personal, anything else do you want to know?

With Nigerians I don't want to know anything, according to a Facebook whore told me that Nigerians have very big dicks, that scares me a lot :lol:

oslamph16

Post by oslamph16 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:19 pm

SentineLEX wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:19 am
Flavio is Jens's shitposting account
Hahah, thanks for the data. I truly am a newbie here.

oslamph16

Post by oslamph16 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:20 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Isolating one of the 5.1 mix channels, and raising up the volume for like a 500%

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:01 pm

oslamph16 wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:37 pm
A shower thought made me go diving into the 5.1 mix of the Elements 2014 reissue, with the intention of trying to get an instrumental only version of these songs. However, to my very surprise, after the end of A Drop in the Ocean (which has a very clean vocals only channel that I will upload later), just before Alpha & Omega, on the 3rd audio channel, there's, in a very low volume, a 30 seconds acoustic instrumental, that's totally overlaid by the ocean waves sound between the end of Elements Pt1 and the beginning of Elements Pt.2 (which, in the 5.1 mix, they are in separate channels).
This is taken directly from the rough files of the DVD so I'm not sure if it belongs to A Drop in the Ocean or Alpha and Omega as it's a whole long rough file with all the songs. I think it belongs to the later one.

To prove this is not fake. I also included the Alpha & Omega chours that comes right after this take, but you can try too by using your Elements 5.1 copy, if you have it, and separate it's channels.
Consider that I raised up the volume like a 500% just to make it audible.
This is a completely new discover and I'm very happy to share it with you. Plus this songs sounds very Tolkki, it's pretty much an Elements reprise, or mabe an Alpha & Omega take. Enjoy!

Sorry, this song is very tolkki?

PANCIO!! ATTACK TO THE INTRUDER!! HE SAID COOL STUFF OF TIMO TOLKKI!! >=(