Timo Kotipelto

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Electra Complex
Re: Timo Kotipelto

Post by Electra Complex » Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:49 pm

Mr. Tolkki, you shouldn't write all these things!! It's pathetic!!
You're a big man, not a child!!
You're ridiculous!!

Kotipelto is ok!! And live this man alone!!

Diamanthai

Post by Diamanthai » Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:37 pm

Welcome to.... killfile
When I laugh, it`s tears i hide and when I cry it`s joy inside.
DEMONS AND WIZARDS -Gallows Pole

Electra Complex

Post by Electra Complex » Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:53 pm

oh yes gorgona & fuck off ;)

MaRDuK

Post by MaRDuK » Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:10 pm

Why are you insulting me like this gorgona ?

Maybe you are as ugly as your Greek's mythology figure (gorgon) and of course you don't have other work to do.

Don't be so aggressive!
:)

Bathory Killcraft

Re: Re: Timo Kotipelto

Post by Bathory Killcraft » Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:58 pm

MaRDuK wrote:
Maybe you are as ugly as your Greek's mythology figure (gorgon)...
Just for your info, "gorgona" means "mermaid" in Greek, i.e. the amazingly beautiful half women-half fish creatures that roamed the seas of Ancient Greece.

There were three hideous sister "Gorgons", Medusa being one of them but in general these were the most beautiful creatures to dwell in the abysmal depths of the Sea.
Black Metal is the game I play cos' no one shows me the right way...

MaRDuK

Post by MaRDuK » Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:50 am

Why should I ? I know exactly what it means and you two liars won't convince me. Because that is what you are. Two whore liars living in a Greece high-class trailer as shown on example below.

Alaluusua

Post by Alaluusua » Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:59 pm

My mind Kotipelto's solo album is little boring too, but there is great songs like Knowledge and Wisdom!!
How Kotipelto compose his songs?(what instrument he uses) ???
Helileijaa

EmperorJamesI

Post by EmperorJamesI » Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:30 pm

MaRDuK wrote:
Why should I ? I know exactly what it means and you two liars won't convince me. Because that is what you are. Two whore liars living in a Greece high-class trailer as shown on example below.

Worst post ever.
wtf is a sig.

loztdignity

Post by loztdignity » Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:41 pm

Mosh Champion wrote:
I dont trust Tolkki. He has suddenly started to think Kotipelto solo-album is bad but in finnish media he said once that he was proud to be in a same band with guy who is capable of doing such a good album as "Waiting for the dawn". You can count me on Kotipelto-side as to me he seems more trustworthy guy.
I agree. Tolkki seems to have lost it...
Hi Im a 24 year old guy from Sweden. My sunsign is cancer and I love music!

HymnToLife

Post by HymnToLife » Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:17 am

Waiting For the dawn isnt a bad album, but for me is nothing more than average. The lyrics are average, the composition is average, Romeo sounds so much the same, and the album havent so much emotion.
Last edited by HymnToLife on Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://ahymntolife.cjb.net
I'm the one who holds the key
To all that I can be

RVannith

Post by RVannith » Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:36 am

Well, you just resume the last four Strato albums too... ;)
When earth is sundered and skies choked black
And Sleepers serves the Seven Curses
To the hearth, comes a Stranger
Journeyed far beneath moon and star

HymnToLife

Post by HymnToLife » Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:02 am

RVannith wrote:
Well, you just resume the last four Strato albums too... ;)
Well taste is individual...
IMO Elements are very good albuns, with very good compositions.
http://ahymntolife.cjb.net
I'm the one who holds the key
To all that I can be

Rhapsody

Post by Rhapsody » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:14 am

BUt timo, what do you want to achieve with these kind of posts?
Last edited by Rhapsody on Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JayProgrammer

Re: Re: Re: Timo Kotipelto

Post by JayProgrammer » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:13 am

Last edited by JayProgrammer on Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead. :-)

Legions

Post by Legions » Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:46 am

Ok here is what i think.

#1. There are 2 sides to every story.

#2. Ok, tolkki says that kotipelto is just a grade a actor, and that he doesn't really care about his fans the way he acts like he does. and not to believe everything you read.

#3. What if Tolkki is just saying this to make himself look better. Kotipelto might be what Tolkki says, or it could be all lies about kotipelto being like this.

#4. All this from what Tolkki has typed to his fans, and remember he said it him self, "do not always believe what you read" and that is a good point

I like both Timo Kotipelto and Timo Tolkki, and appreciate that tolkki complemented his singing, both of them are very awesome hardcore, Power Metal Rockers.

But I have to say, at least Kotipelto isn't posting things saying bad things about Tolkki like tolkki is doing to kotipelto.

Its wrong, Let bygones be bygones.

If this arguing and fighting like 5 year olds continues between Tolkki and Kotipelto, then im just gonna switch to Sonata Arctica :buh:
Sun is shining,
sky is so blue,
and filled with hope its promising,
because my life is taken....

voi_vittu_bre!!!

WOW!!!

Post by voi_vittu_bre!!! » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:58 am

Hey,

Don't you cattle have a life to live???

Don't you have anything better to do in your lives than to come here and argue with TT and each other???

Obviously not.

Well, go drink something and listen to

Lost Horizon
http://www.oncelosthorizon.com

- that is one band that I have found that can really stand up to Stratovarius in EVERY aspect (especially drums, bass, guitars, lyrics, and vocals) except for the lack of keyboard solos and arrangement variations in songs.

However, their guitar player who wrote everything just left the band because he thought that everyone else in the band was boring, so now they are screwed, so I am waiting for TT to write and release the new album to kick their ass too, because I know he can do it!!!

Anyway, back to the main topic:

Okay, we all know that TT hates TK with all his heart and soul, because he has shown that to us himself through his posts.

But you people need to be more understanding. First, a feeling like this absolutely has to be mutual. Still, TT is trying to overcome it at least temporarily for the rehearsals and the gigs, and TK (politely and with 'class plus') says that he doesn't want to be in the same room with TT.

You people need to appreciate that.

The last thing TT needs now (other than me advertising other bands on his forum) is you telling him that he is childish. When someone is in this state of mind, he needs to get this hatred out or he will explode. HE DOESN'T NEED YOU TO SHIT DOWN HIS NECK!!!

I usually get rid of anger and hatred by playing a game like Mortal Kombat 4 or some other where you can seriously chop people's arms, legs & heads off. After a while, the burning hatred is gone.

BUT DON'T YOU PEOPLE REALISE UNDER WHAT KIND OF PRESSURE TT IS NOW?

DON'T YOU SEE THAT HE IS NOW IN A STATE WHERE HE MAY WELL UNDERSTAND THE REASONS FOR WHICH HIS FATHER DID WHAT HE DID WHEN TT WAS 12???

HAVEN'T YOU READ INTERVIEWS IN WHICH TT DRINKS VODKA STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOTTLE??? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW A MAN (even if he is from Finland) MUST FEEL IN ORDER TO DRINK LIKE THAT???

On the other hand, Kotipelto is under less than one percent of the pressure that TT is under. DON'T YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT???

I am not saying that TT is right, or that TK is right - because that is none of my business - I am just saying that you people are blaming TT and putting pressure on him far more than on TK. So no wonder that TK writes a civilised statement and TT writes the stuff that he writes. This kind of pressure is very tangible and very painful, and people crack under it easily, and then you get all kinds of bad stuff happening, that you DON'T want to happen here!!!

I think that it would be best if we would all just stop this entire business of chewing over each other, and let TT survive this state that he is in (because he needs to get rid of that hatred in order to do anything else in his life or in Stratovarius - and you all want that, right?), without poking him anymore, and wait for the new album (and don't forget to appreciate its existence) and then judge by ourselves.

Timo, good luck, my friend. From what I have written it seems that I believe you more than I believe Kotipelto, which may or may not be true, but I see that you are getting far more shit than he is (and the remaining members of Stratovarius are not getting any shit at all), and I believe that since all the glory, applause, and money is split equally, then all the shit should be split equally as well, and not 69,99% to you, 30% to Miss K (who has had absolutely nothing to do with any of it except that she just happened to join Stratovarius),
0,01% to Kotipelto, and absolutely nothing to the rest of the band - because I am sure that everyone except for Miss K and the new drummer (whoever he or she will be - though I am sure that they will get a shitload of pressure from this cattle too) had something to do with the split.

So hang in there, and good luck.

Moikka!

P.S. If I get banned for this post I don't care, as long as somebody (preferably TT) reads it I am glad.
Fram rider trollens kung
med vargbroder ut på jakt
Allt levade flyr, fä och frände
blodet skall dranka denna ensliga trakt!

Utav mörket i sin evika sal,
han ger sig ut, en törst att släcka
Gär skyndas de fram på krokiga ben,
Flera liv att tas, hundra ben att knäcka!!

Så står trackten dyster och mörk,
solen stiger inget liv att skåda
Underjorden firas en lyckad jakt,
sedan igen sekler tystnad råda!!!

- Finntroll, Jaktens Tid

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:07 am

No. 1 on the next guestlist, folks! :lol: ;)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Liina

Re: WOW!!!

Post by Liina » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:45 am

voi_vittu_bre!!! wrote:
P.S. If I get banned for this post I don't care, as long as somebody (preferably TT) reads it I am glad.
This is not what people will be banned for. If you start attacking people (especially the band or me), that's when you will be banned.

We need more people like you here. As a matter of fact I hereby promote you to the rank of Member. (You could have done it yourself too but it´s a LOT more work nowadays with the newbie troll posting delay :) )
Regards / Terveisin
Liina

Luca

Re: Re: WOW!!!

Post by Luca » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:25 pm

Liina wrote:
voi_vittu_bre!!! wrote:
This is not what people will be banned for. If you start attacking people (especially the band or me), that's when you will be banned.

We need more people like you here. As a matter of fact I hereby promote you to the rank of Member. (You could have done it yourself too but it´s a LOT more work nowadays with the newbie troll posting delay :) )

Very good, Liina, this is what I call an active partecipation with the forum members: some deserve to be banned, but some other, like our serbian friend, deserve to jump to member after one post. And I agree with that, since the forum is sometimes populated by wrong people, even if I have to admit that the last period, especially when Kotipelto and Michael went out and Miss K went in, I've been quite aggressive with all the people (really too many) that insulted Tolkki and Katriina without real reasons. I'm proud of the fact that even if the news of the departure of Kotipelto and Jorg, and the upcoming of a female singer were really shocking me, I never fell into the mistake of being impulsive and starting a 100% free attack!!
So dear Liina... why don't you promote me to Sr. Member, or maybe Stratomoderator would be ok for me... :D :D of course 100% kidding. Moi moi!! :)
Suomi Finland rulez!

PsychotroN

Post by PsychotroN » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:57 pm

MaRDuK wrote:

BEST POST EVER... BTW That pic rocks lol
You can't make raspberry jam from shit!!

www.skymaze.co.nr
www.nightcrawler.co.nr

knight_of_ni

Re: Re: Re: Re: Timo Kotipelto

Post by knight_of_ni » Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:20 pm

gorgona wrote:
Bathory Killcraft wrote:
MaRDuK wrote:
Maybe you are as ugly as your Greek's mythology figure (gorgon)...
Just for your info, "gorgona" means "mermaid" in Greek, i.e. the amazingly beautiful half women-half fish creatures that roamed the seas of Ancient Greece.

There were three hideous sister "Gorgons", Medusa being one of them but in general these were the most beautiful creatures to dwell in the abysmal depths of the Sea.
Thanks BK:)

I find it always funny when ppl like you MArduk try to show off their mistaken knowledge...
If u wanna compete in who knows more about greek mythology or for that matter ANYTHING about Greece, i am ready!
:evilgrin:

But don't u start crying in the very middle.....
My favorite was always Dionysus, god of wine and (shall I say) parties! =P
When I 've sat by the window
and gazed at the rain
With an ache in my heart
but never feeling the pain...

Stratoagriniotis

Post by Stratoagriniotis » Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:46 pm

I really dont know who to believe. Before a half year i was proud for them both. Now i am so damn confused but i trust Kotipelto more too. Cant wait to listen to "Coldness"...
ROCK HARD RIDE FREE!!!
GET NAZISM OUT OF METAL!

Metal.Elf

Post by Metal.Elf » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:29 pm

voi_vittu_bre!! why didn't you come here earlier? your post is great, great as I couldn't see here as often as I liked for the last 2 months. Your point is mine too. In Spain we have a phrase wich says "2 men won't fight if one of them doesn't want" (dos no pelean si uno no quiere). Of course both Timo's have their part of repsonsibility on waht has happened, but they are only human beings as well as we are and all of us make mistakes, we are not perfect at all. I respect both Timos 100% (as well as Jens, Jörg, Jari and Katriina) and admire them. I've always felt closer to koti's side, but I've always tried to stay neutral because both are worth my support. They don't have to prove me nothing, they have already done.

so, there's only one thing left to say:
To the old Stratovarius, present Stratovarius and future Stratovarius... Thanks
One ring to rule them all
----------------------------
Give us this day all that you showed me
The power and the glory, till my kingdom comes
Give me all the storybook told me
The faith and the glory till my kingdom comes

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:59 am

Timo, "live life easy" =P
Last edited by neonlightchild on Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"slaughter of the soul, suicidal final art"

Luca

Post by Luca » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:32 am

Metal.Elf wrote:
voi_vittu_bre!! why didn't you come here earlier? your post is great, great as I couldn't see here as often as I liked for the last 2 months. Your point is mine too. In Spain we have a phrase wich says "2 men won't fight if one of them doesn't want" (dos no pelean si uno no quiere). Of course both Timo's have their part of repsonsibility on waht has happened, but they are only human beings as well as we are and all of us make mistakes, we are not perfect at all. I respect both Timos 100% (as well as Jens, Jörg, Jari and Katriina) and admire them. I've always felt closer to koti's side, but I've always tried to stay neutral because both are worth my support. They don't have to prove me nothing, they have already done.

so, there's only one thing left to say:
To the old Stratovarius, present Stratovarius and future Stratovarius... Thanks

I Agree, Metal.Elf, and even you are cool!
Suomi Finland rulez!

voi_vittu_bre!!!

Hey, thanks!

Post by voi_vittu_bre!!! » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:06 am

First of all I would like to thank Liina for the promotion. Now I can start my own threads, which is really cool, so as soon as I think of something interesting (and preferably something that won't create another bloodbath because bloodbaths are not cool) I will start one. Kiitos, Liina!!!

Second of all I would like to thank you guys (especially Luca and Metal.Elf) for 1) agreeing with me and 2) supporting what I am saying. Grazie & gracias! (I speak Spanish because I had a girlfriend from Colombia, but I know only some words in Italian).

And browneyedgirl, what is this guest list that you keep mentioning?

Third of all, I would like to thank everyone else for not calling me names and not saying that I am full of shit even though my posts are pretty radical and I am sure that there are members of the forum who don't agree with me.

I just tried to make everyone look at the current situation from a different angle, and not to offend anyone in particular (group offences like 'cattle' tend to have less of an effect because they are group offences and not directed to anyone individually).

By the way, just out of curiosity, does anyone think that Kotipelto might also be on the forum under a false name (not that that is bad, there are very few of us here who are here under our real names), and checking out what is happening in the "New Strato Tent"? That would be really amusing. Though I don't think that this idea is worth starting a thread for, because it is kind of caustic and it could cause another argument and we don't need that now.

We all need to listen to "Before the Winter" and to be calm and peaceful, and after that we need to listen to "Paradise" and then we will be happy.

Ciao, ragazzi!!!
Fram rider trollens kung
med vargbroder ut på jakt
Allt levade flyr, fä och frände
blodet skall dranka denna ensliga trakt!

Utav mörket i sin evika sal,
han ger sig ut, en törst att släcka
Gär skyndas de fram på krokiga ben,
Flera liv att tas, hundra ben att knäcka!!

Så står trackten dyster och mörk,
solen stiger inget liv att skåda
Underjorden firas en lyckad jakt,
sedan igen sekler tystnad råda!!!

- Finntroll, Jaktens Tid

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:04 pm

MaRDuK wrote:

Zlotnik is back.
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

Heraklos

Post by Heraklos » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:20 pm

But really? Is this the right place to discuss things? :eek: I am not giving any advice, but I think this matter should be between you and Kotipelto. Is it right to try all the time top put somebody down?
Ei siitä hevillä selviä! =)

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:22 pm

If TK is coming here under a nickname, SO WHAT?
He has the right to read stuff posted here.
I am sure eventually TT will get curious and enter TKs Forum under an assumed name. If he behaves himself, he is most welcome!
Its only human to be curious.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Lilith

Re: Hey, thanks!

Post by Lilith » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:38 pm

voi_vittu_bre!!! wrote:

By the way, just out of curiosity, does anyone think that Kotipelto might also be on the forum under a false name (not that that is bad, there are very few of us here who are here under our real names), and checking out what is happening in the "New Strato Tent"?
He doesn't have to be registered under any name or nickname to be able of reading the forum. :eyes I don't think he does it, anyway, though I'd do it.