yeeeeeeeah!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
freakrock
yeeeeeeeah!

Post by freakrock » Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:15 am

since at least a year i've been checking the forum once in about two months;today i visited strato.com and readed the great news!.

i'm so fucking happy!, but i whould be even happier if i could hear any demos of strato featuring miss k. I was really optimistic about the future of strato with her, but now, with my poor english, i can't find a word that describes how great stratos future looks to me.

you guys rock!
hope to see you again in chile soon.

Neorave

Re: yeeeeeeeah!

Post by Neorave » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:20 am

Um...thats excellent and all, but I think the majority of the members here are getting sick and tired of hearing people complaining about how they want to see more of Miss. K and shit.
Somehow I still have an account...yay...?

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:57 am

Neorave wrote:Um...thats excellent and all, but I think the majority of the members here are getting sick and tired of hearing people complaining about how they want to see more of Miss. K and shit.

AMEN! That lady is gone&its time to forget her. If you can't forget her, then Google her life&see if she is back with her band or going solo. Buy her album with AuroraK, print out her pic&make a poster of it. She was only a flash in the pan as far as this band was concerned.
Maybe someday, somehow, you will hear those demos. But, have you ever thought WHY the demos are kept so secret? Maybe they do not exist? ;)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Cristiane

Post by Cristiane » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:55 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Maybe someday, somehow, you will hear those demos. But, have you ever thought WHY the demos are kept so secret? Maybe they do not exist? ;)
I think they don't even exist... and if they do... who cares?!
She has never been a Strato member, wake up guys... she was just a doll on this game. I'm sure they never had the intention of making her a true member... :roll:
Lady Elecktra - Warrioress and Keeper of the Light of Booga

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:13 pm

Cristiane wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:Maybe someday, somehow, you will hear those demos. But, have you ever thought WHY the demos are kept so secret? Maybe they do not exist? ;)
I think they don't even exist... and if they do... who cares?!
She has never been a Strato member, wake up guys... she was just a doll on this game. I'm sure they never had the intention of making her a true member... :roll:

Maybe she was just "used" to keep fans(especially male ones)interested in the band while all this StratoRuckus was going on ??? I think it worked to some degree. She&TT may have been friends for years----people in musicWorld are close one with another&have connections all around! Which is very nice&great.

In any case, the MissK era is over----I'm sure she does not even think about her brief stint as the Phantom singer of Strato----she probably is too busy living a very exciting life that this "ruse" made possible for her. She is doing very well, I'd bet on it! ;)

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

khamael

Post by khamael » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:44 pm

...btw i really miss the gorgeous Kaatrina...and i dont say for what.

Neorave

Post by Neorave » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:16 pm

khamael wrote:...btw i really miss the gorgeous Kaatrina...and i dont say for what.
Not to be rude, but are you a vampire or something?

Seriously, I freaked out when I saw those photo sessions of Miss K. Who the fuck would like that, has to be a blood-sucking person.
Somehow I still have an account...yay...?

NordicStorm

Post by NordicStorm » Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:01 pm

I wouldn't mind hearing those demos either, if they do exist. Consider me part of the minority.
I hereby proclaim myself minority leader; freakrock will be minority whip.
Give me liberty, or give me cake!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:08 pm

Neorave wrote:
khamael wrote:...btw i really miss the gorgeous Kaatrina...and i dont say for what.

Seriously, I freaked out when I saw those photo sessions of Miss K. Who the fuck would like that, has to be a blood-sucking person.
Probably guys who just do not have a life, to pine after something that is gone totally out of the picture. It was bad enough while she was here, although it did provide the Forum with bits of comedic relief. ;) And there were some sick people who slung that stupid "envy" word :eyes :eyes :eyes around like an idiot to the females who thought the idea of MissK was silly. What did these judgmental jerks have to say about the GUYS who were against the MissK idea? ;) I rest my case!
Yep--I'd like to hear those demos just for morbid curosity.
Finally, to all those guys dying/pining away for MissK....not to be rude, but I speak for lots when I say I wish you all had her stuck up your ass! :D :pissed: Then, maybe you will be satisfied. :?

khamael

Post by khamael » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:38 pm

@Beg... i'm not going to stuck up my ass, sorry! But if you arent'able to understand that i was joking it's only your problem. I tought you know me a little, but i was wrong...

@Neorave...what's wrong with vampires!? 8) I love vampires! and i'm also a vampire...not a bloodsucking one but...

soulforged the secon

Post by soulforged the secon » Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:57 pm

Neorave wrote:

hey all this blood thing was really stupid and i'm quite sure strato wouldn't sound better with her......but frankly speaking she's a very beautyfull(HOT,HOT,OHOT,HOT,HOT,HOT) woman.........

Veripalttu

Post by Veripalttu » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:16 am

Katriina is a nice person and a good singer.
I haven't killed him yet sir,
But when I do, I shall have the stomach and the liver too,
And the floppily doppilies in their horrid glue.

ForceMajeure1

Post by ForceMajeure1 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:25 am

Veripalttu wrote:Katriina is a nice person and a good singer.
Amen.

I don't know how fruitful it is for anyone to actually bitch about the pictures and so on... I'm almost certain the blood wasn't her idea in any case.

And yeah, I think that this was a pretty good publicity stunt at least in Finland. The yellow press covered strato rather well on several occasions because of all this.
Check out my melodic metal band's MP3s at

http://www.forcesite.net

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:40 am

Veripalttu wrote:Katriina is a nice person and a good singer.
Do you know her personally?
Did you ever see&hear AuroraK perform Live?
Thats great---why don't you tell us all about it! Seriously. Is she tenor, alto or soprano ??? Can she reach those high notes like Koti? I'd like to hear the AuroraK single that came out couple years ago---how far did it get on the Finnish charts ??? TT said she did 200 gigs, so thats alot.
The clips on the AuroraK site were awful, but on recorded albums the voice can be changed to sound better---lots of groups do that.I have heard singers that are great Live, but their voice does not record well. Technology can do wonders----as rotten as I sing :sick: altered by machine even I might sound OK! :crazy2: Or not....

Anyway, maybe one day we will all hear the mysterious MissKs voice&cry over what we missed. :( Or not.

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:06 am

I'm in the minority; i want to hear the alleged demos. Curiosity gave the cat nine lives, eh?
Let no man surrender so long as he is unwounded and can fight.

Gnosis_and_Life

Post by Gnosis_and_Life » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:54 pm

HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:Curiosity gave the cat nine lives, eh?
In my country, the saying is actually "Curiosity killed the cat". :P
Menetät terveytesi lähitulevaisuudessa, jos ryyppäät niin paljon.

dupinguez

Post by dupinguez » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:59 pm

Now that koti is back in the band i think i will never cry over missK...

But seriously what do you think they might have talked about to decide that they would reunite... I'd like to see an interview of tolkki or another member now to see what is their actual state of mind...
Mad Butcher & Eternal Devastation
Worst of All Horrendous Post-Makers From Hell

Cristiane

Post by Cristiane » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:56 am

Basically I think they're just friends now... if they can get together without arguing or accusing each other it's a great start.
I think they're back because this is the most intelligent and best thing to do... this band is their carreer, their jobs... they need it... I know they could start another band with whomever they wanted and I'm sure they'd be all sucessful on their own, but also there's much money involved... and be sued in thousands of dollars ain't that nice. So it's much more intelligent and cheaper put their differences aside and be friends again than ruin a great band as Stratovarius and worst... PAY for that...

See, I'm not saying that they're back only for money, but I think it had a great influence on their decision... and even if money was the main reason, what's wrong on that?! We work because we need money, why should it be different because they're musicians?
Lady Elecktra - Warrioress and Keeper of the Light of Booga

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:35 am

Gnosis_and_Life wrote:
Aha, Avantasia is a country now? ;)

I think in Future World they also say that it killed the cat, but i'm not particularly partial to dead felines. And i certainly don't want any cats getting killed over Miss K. Young virgins, perhaps, but certainly not cats.

Gnosis_and_Life

Post by Gnosis_and_Life » Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:58 pm

HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:
Gnosis_and_Life wrote:

I think in Future World they also say that it killed the cat, but i'm not particularly partial to dead felines. And i certainly don't want any cats getting killed over Miss K. Young virgins, perhaps, but certainly not cats.
Yeah, we are the ultimate country and we'll rule the world! :D

Seriously, I love kittens, I love animals and nature in general and I hate the idea of them getting hurt but that wasn't what I meant, I wasn't joking, that's an actual saying in my mother tongue, and I think it's meaning is the opposite from your saying's meaning, it means that sometimes is not so good to be that curious 'cause you can get yourself into trouble.
Menetät terveytesi lähitulevaisuudessa, jos ryyppäät niin paljon.

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:39 am

Gnosis_and_Life wrote:
HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:
Gnosis_and_Life wrote:

Seriously, I love kittens, I love animals and nature in general and I hate the idea of them getting hurt but that wasn't what I meant, I wasn't joking, that's an actual saying in my mother tongue, and I think it's meaning is the opposite from your saying's meaning, it means that sometimes is not so good to be that curious 'cause you can get yourself into trouble.
I like Cats too. . . . .but this is not the topic aight? :wink:

I was surprised when I heard Strato had a Female singer, indeed, but I didn't care that much, and the same when I heard she wasn't. . . .. Yes, I'd hear any Strato material even if is with a vampire. . . .
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:08 am

Gnosis_and_Life wrote:
HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:
Gnosis_and_Life wrote:

Rule the world, eh? I think you'll have to battle with Neverland first. :D

"Curiosity killed the cat" is an English axiom as well; the version i posted previously is my personal modification of it, specifically engineered to suit a ClickWitch's purposes. ;)

Damn it, EquinoX, the topic IS about cats. ;)