How long you´ve been listening to Stratovarius?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
StratoLink
Re: How long you´ve been listening to Stratovarius?

Post by StratoLink » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:53 am

I have bee listening Stratovarius since 8 or 9 months i think, my first song was Speed of Light, when i heard it for the first time i just couldn't believe the solo, it is so fast, and the lyrics where so good, since that day i have been listening to Stratovarius, but i have only been able to buy visions of europe, cuz the music stores in my country only sells crap, but i have all stratovarius songs, (and don't ask me from where i've got them :( ) and i love them all, well except for 030366, that is the only song that i dont like.

When i realized that stratovarius was the band that i am goint to listen my whole life, i just entered the internet and wrote www.stratovarius.com and i sadly saw that the band was having problems with TK and JM i almost cried, i felt very very bad, but one day(january 13th to be exact) i just read that the BAND HAS REUNITED, and I CRIED like a little baby, it was one of the best days of my life.

Thanks Stratovarius for being the band that changed my life, you have given me a song for every situation, songs that makes me feel alive, that makes me cry, all those self-growing songs i just love them, THANKS, i am looking foward to go to the gig in september and see you live...

I whish the band members the best luck with your next album and with your next gig, see you there!
Stratovarius, The best power-melodic-symphonic metal band ever.
The legend of Zelda, The Best Game Ever.
Devil May Cry 3 Best Action Game Ever.
"I love this!, this is for what i live for!, I am absolutely crazy about it!!!"- Dante.