First Thoughts of the World Tour

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Solberg
First Thoughts of the World Tour

Post by Solberg » Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:23 am

It's kinda repetitive, but i wanted to share with you my strato-week...
i was planning to receive strato in the airport tomorrow (FRI 19), yesterday a friend advice me that they were arriving thta day so i instantly catch my car and went to the airport..................nothing...they've arrived on the morning :(
as soon as i get to home i hear them in the radio so i left to the radio :), with a bit of luck i caught TT and JJ leaving the station and i got photos and autograph...i asked the mni van driver where they were staying and planned with my friends to stay a t the hotel all day long...
today at 9 (yeah, i'm a bit silly) i get to the hotel door and saw the guys going to have breakfast....an hour later Timo and Lauri took a taxi and disappear till 4PM! the they went to rehearse and eat. i went to my house and returned about 10 30, at almost 00 30 TK and Lauri returned to the hotel and 1/2 hour later, the rest of the guys....of course i have photos and infinite poster signed :) and the guys of course a couple of beers 8)

i think the mood isn't the best, the group it's clearly divided, so i hope that within the tour the guys manage to end all those differences and give plenty of them to kick world asses!! and of course i hope they start kicking in tomorrow show in buenos aires :twisted:

ps: lauri signed to a venezuelan girl and wrote "fuck chavez" :lol:

that's all my review from the pre-show Buenos Aires, Argentina :)

Equinox

Re: First Thoughts of the World Tour

Post by Equinox » Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:35 am

Solberg wrote:ps: lauri signed to a venezuelan girl and wrote "fuck chavez" :lol:
I like him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8)
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:48 am

Is it Jesus Chavez, the boxer? Or wait, he can't be. He is not Venezuelian.
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

empi

Post by empi » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:54 am

another question which comes to my mind is from where was TK flying to Frankfurt ? Why didn't they meet in helsinki and fly together ?

Fireblade

Post by Fireblade » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:09 pm

I guess it's bound to be weird for them touring together, after all, they have only had Lauri a little while, and the other guys have not played together in a while.

If there is some rift between them, hopefully this tour will be what they need to heal it.
The future is bright, and there's hope in the air,
Together we're singing, together we care.

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:32 pm

Beast_Pete wrote:Is it Jesus Chavez, the boxer? Or wait, he can't be. He is not Venezuelian.
I think he meant Hugo Chavez. As I remember right that guy is the disliked Venezuelan president? :?:
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

Dedo_Duplo

Post by Dedo_Duplo » Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:32 pm

Equinox wrote:
Solberg wrote:ps: lauri signed to a venezuelan girl and wrote "fuck chavez" :lol:
I like him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8)
pffffffff.... :?
CHAVEZ ROX!!!!!
but this is fun... AHUhuaHUAA... LOL :lol:
São Paulo, 27/08/05 - I'll Be There!!!!! =)

Solberg

Post by Solberg » Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:54 pm

IceBreaker wrote:
Beast_Pete wrote:Is it Jesus Chavez, the boxer? Or wait, he can't be. He is not Venezuelian.
I think he meant Hugo Chavez. As I remember right that guy is the disliked Venezuelan president? :?:
you're right, it's hugo chavez, the president

the girl almost collpased his face was----> :shock: :lol:

well the opening show is today, hopefully i will werrite a mi ni review for tomorrow, c u soon!

Paulo

Post by Paulo » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:46 pm

Solberg wrote:
ps: lauri signed to a venezuelan girl and wrote "fuck chavez" :lol:
I had to re-read that. I thought it said 'fuck chavs'
What do you call a German virgin?
Guttenteit.

fifthtea_sausage

Post by fifthtea_sausage » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:55 pm

Reading your original post makes me feel really very sorry for you.
Do you have such a void in your life that you have to go around harassing rockstars to feel accomplished?

So they are your favorite band. Thats why you'll get to see them perform. But following them around and staking out near their hotels and their Airport? Now thats just sick. Grow up a little.

Aresius

Post by Aresius » Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:27 pm

wtf are you talking about, he just wanted to met his favorites musicians, he was not anoying, he didnt interrupt the guys, he respect them and wait till they were free.. if they didnt complained then why should you?

EzeCuervo

Post by EzeCuervo » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:51 am

in which hotel were them?

Solberg

Post by Solberg » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:58 am

fifthtea_sausage wrote:Reading your original post makes me feel really very sorry for you.
Do you have such a void in your life that you have to go around harassing rockstars to feel accomplished?

So they are your favorite band. Thats why you'll get to see them perform. But following them around and staking out near their hotels and their Airport? Now thats just sick. Grow up a little.
haha you're wrong....i wanted to have a photo and a signature of my favourite group which only visits my country once in tree years almost....it's a pity i live in South America , you people in europe enjoy your favourite group live a lot more than here, so i follow them to just get one signature i'm not a mark chapman take it easy ;)