"Paradise" acoustic cover song

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Grum_Lee
"Paradise" acoustic cover song

Post by Grum_Lee » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:47 pm

check out the cover song i recorded yesterday, it's crappy and, I hope, funny too :D
http://www.grumlee.com/mp3/238_Grum_Lee ... adise).mp3
(copy/paste the link on your browser)
i've done it all alone, recording a cacophonous 4 tracks guitar solo for the first time.

I know it sucks, but I really hope you'll get a good laugh listening to it :wink:

if you like it, there's plenty of other cover songs like this one on my website, check my profile !
Unplugged or not

julkimo

Re: "Paradise" acoustic cover song

Post by julkimo » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:58 pm

Wow!!! That was awesome :lol:

Grum_Lee

Post by Grum_Lee » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:27 am

that's cool at least someone like it :lol:
Unplugged or not

gerr

lol

Post by gerr » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:42 pm

If u want to see a good version of paradise check http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &q=hellthy only joking, this is the first time we played this song, well it was the first time we played any song! because we had met only 2 days ago, 1 day before we said that we wanted to forma band and this was the first time we played, of course we are not very good in our instruments but we enjoy playing XD our name is hellthy, lol, please forgive us for destroying this song... if u dont wanna hear it dont hear it but well is only one more couriosity :P

DW5000AD3

Post by DW5000AD3 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:45 am

lol, why dont you use the metal effect on your guitars?!?!?
"Theater Of Salvation"

gerr

yeah

Post by gerr » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:18 pm

Yeah, I thought that too, we have a toneworks multieffect, but the guitar player didnt want to use it because it sounded too distorted(but thats not true! lol now he has a new guitar and he will play with the multieffect, we have convinced him) about the singer, he had a cold that day and we played maybe to high for him, we had no mercy poor man :roll: , but he sings well, and the drummer is my brother I think he is the only one in the band that knows really how to play his instrument, and I am the keyboardist and the camera lol, I only play the solo because I didnt know the chords yet it was the first day! the song was totally improvized only because the guitar player knew how to play it, but for being the first time and absolutely improvizated its not bad at all! now we are evolving, we will play I want out(helloween), patience(guns n roses) and maybe the trooper(Iron maiden) :P

gerr

Post by gerr » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:28 pm

Lol finally I could hear the acoustic version, haha it was great you should play it in the stratovarius show in barcelona, at the end of the show when the people will ask, where is paradise, where is paradise? you should appear on the stage and sing you acoustic version lol, more than a paradise would be a hell! haha
no but the instrumental part is good! you play well the guitar!!

Grum_Lee

Post by Grum_Lee » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:49 pm

finally i've updated my website, so the Paradise cover song is now available here at :

http://www.grumlee.com

enjoy stupidity :D
Unplugged or not