Show in Barcelona

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
gerr
Show in Barcelona

Post by gerr » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:35 am

Just to say, that strato was really really great in barcelona, I had never seen strato live before so I cant compare but I enjoyed that show so much, Jens and his brother are really crazy! (well its known by everybody that they are), in the middle of the show of hammerfall jens was taking photos, specially to his brother at the drums lol, it was funny, Jens is crazy! the same did his brother at the show of stratovarius, :P no but the show was great this was the setlist:

-Maniac Dance
-Speed of Light
-The Kiss of Judas
-Eagleheart
-Against the Wind
-Twilight Symphony
-Fight!!!
-Bass Solo
-Father Time
-United
-Hunting High and Low

--------------------------

-Els Segadors(Catalunya Himn, played by Jens)
-Forever
-Destiny
-Black Diamond

I cant remember well the order of the songs in the middle but I think it was that, the people didnt stop singing and jumping at any part of the show, it was incredible! even after the show of hammerfall that it was spectacular, I thought noone had left energy for stratovarius but that was not true, btw, the bass solo was very good, not as good as the one he did when he came with kotipelto, but it was great, lauri owns it. Show apart, out of the stage I met kotipelto, jorg and lauri, they were very friendly, and I was so happy to meet them I took photos with them and they signed my entrance, even Lauri signed my sandwitch!, lol when I asked kotipelto to sign my sandwitch he said: "Dont play with the food!" ¬¬, well Lauri, Im sorry to say it but later I ate your signature lol DELICIOUS! ha ha, well Dont know why bur jens and tolkki were hiding or something because I met 1000 time the other 3 guys but tolkki and jens didnt came, I told tokki to sign me and he said "Ill be back later" but he didnt return :( well, meybe he returned when I had gone dunno... ok, just to say that I have all my hopes on stratovarius, I saw them with a lot of energy and I know they will still rock!!!!!!!!

stratohawk

Re: Show in Barcelona

Post by stratohawk » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:54 am

you lucky ones! You had Stratovarius as "headliner", also they say it's a double headliner-tour. They played Against the Wind and Twilight Symphony for you. In Germany the playlist is/will be shorter... :cry: But well, better than nothing. I'm really looking forward to that gig in Kaufbeuren!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:55 am

Could you share the photos? I think lots of us would love to see them! :) And it sounds like you had a terrific night to remember! :rvd:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:16 am

gerr wrote:-Maniac Dance
-Speed of Light
-The Kiss of Judas
-Eagleheart
-Against the Wind
-Twilight Symphony
-Fight!!!
-Bass Solo
-Father Time
-United
-Hunting High and Low

-Forever
-Destiny
-Black Diamond

how cool, you guys got Eagleheart and Fight...
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

BERTA

Post by BERTA » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:22 am

stratoplayer wrote:
gerr wrote:-Maniac Dance
-Speed of Light
-The Kiss of Judas
-Eagleheart
-Against the Wind
-Twilight Symphony
-Fight!!!
-Bass Solo
-Father Time
-United
-Hunting High and Low

-Forever
-Destiny
-Black Diamond

how cool, you guys got Eagleheart and Fight...

In Pamplona we got also " The land of ice and snow"...really cool!!!!
"LA ÚNICA IGLESIA QUE ILUMÍNA,ES LA QUE ARDE"

gerr

Post by gerr » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:45 pm

I will share the photos when I will get them all(we did all photos with different cams) yeah it was a terrific night! I was surprised how they played Fight!! they play it really fast!!, the other songs were incredible, against the wind, black diamond, destiny, hunting high and low,eagleheart, father time, speed of light, those were the best the fans did never stop to sing and jump!

san sebastian

Post by san sebastian » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:58 am

BERTA wrote: In Pamplona we got also " The land of ice and snow"...really cool!!!!
And also an acoustic reprise of "Paradise"... :-)