FUTURE SHOCK VIDEO HERE!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Earl Grey
Re: FUTURE SHOCK VIDEO HERE!

Post by Earl Grey » Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:35 pm

Amazing video, thanks :)
Angels Frying, Can't Bake No More...
Troll of the Year, 2005

Paola

Post by Paola » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:29 am

Finally, I can see the video!!

That was a torture, I hate this computer!! :x
Official hobbit of the Stratovarius forum...Relax guys, I don't find a ring...:wink: :lol:

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:05 pm

awesome, there´s is a very quickly frames of this video in "infinite visions" is a great material, this should be put on the "extras" of the new dvd, as well the "against the wind" video, that was dismissed as well in the "infinite visions".
A9

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:19 pm

Thanks for this link&opportunity--I will watch it tonight if all connections are correct. I am looking forward to it.
Why don't the guys market a DVD with just their videos--I'm sure it would sell well! ???
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

stratorobbo

Post by stratorobbo » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:31 pm

hehe, what an old video, and what an honour to see their first ever video... 1988 i think it was

not too good quality, neither the recording or the hairstyles :p but quality song :twisted: :viking:

StratoHeart

Post by StratoHeart » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:16 pm

It's the first Stratovarius register in video... does the quality really matter?

:)

Maragato

Post by Maragato » Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:30 pm

I've got some other old videoclips, but they're from the next album, the second one, TWILIGHT TIME. "THE HILLS HAVE EYES", "FIRE DANCE" and "BREAK THE ICE" are the chosen tracks (played in live shows), mixed with short interviews in finnish with the band. In these images we can see the first keyboard-player, Anti Ikonen. For the third album, "DREAMSPACE", I have only seen short excerpts of "OUT OF THE SHADOWS" (included in "INFINITE VISIONS" dvd) (well, it's a track composed for "TWILIGHT TIME" but played during the first gigs of "DREAMSPACE" tour), it's a pity that we can't see clips from that album, perhaps due to the lack of singles from that age...

StratoHeart

Post by StratoHeart » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:13 pm

I also have this video, but in VHS... It's especially great to see Tuomo speaking, Timo seems to be drunk! Btu it's a great live performance. But Fire Dance is a Fright Night's song, must say.

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:04 pm

Maragato wrote:I've got some other old videoclips, but they're from the next album, the second one, "BREAK THE ICE" are the chosen tracks (played in live shows), mixed with short interviews in finnish with the band. In these images we can see the first keyboard-player
Probably that videoclip is the same which can be found on the Asian editions of the newest album as the bonus.
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"