Kiss of Judas CD Single on Ebay

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
ArntorFTL
Kiss of Judas CD Single on Ebay

Post by ArntorFTL » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:43 am

Hello all.

Sorry to have my first post here be a spam, but I am selling my copy of The Kiss of Judas CD single on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &rd=1&rd=1

I have always liked Strato but the last couple of years my enthusiasm has waned. I know how much some people want this CD :shock:

Cheers

dirge

Re: Kiss of Judas CD Single on Ebay

Post by dirge » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:51 am

Mega rare? I think this was the second stratovarius single I found! If it is rare then... 8)

Stratofanius

Post by Stratofanius » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:46 pm

Well, it is quite rare... this is the best Strato single ever, and live versions of 4th Reich and Uncertainty are fantastic!

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:22 pm

I think it´s not rare. Just not an usual single. The Japanese "brother single" Black Diamond appears to be rarer.
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

Dawn_is_Here

Post by Dawn_is_Here » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:36 pm

IceBreaker wrote:I think it´s not rare. Just not an usual single. The Japanese "brother single" Black Diamond appears to be rarer.
Really? I thought it was the other way... I actually have the BD jap single, but never found the KoJ one, I thought it was a promo only.
Drugs aren’t metal. Beer, however, can be served in all kinds of true metal ways. :D

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:27 pm

Being a promo in Finland, maybe that´s the reason why Kiss of Judas CDS isn´t a rare item in Finland. :!:
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

Dawn_is_Here

Post by Dawn_is_Here » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:40 am

IceBreaker wrote:Being a promo in Finland, maybe that´s the reason why Kiss of Judas CDS isn´t a rare item in Finland. :!:
Yeah, good point.

Too bad I can't bet on that item in ebay, as my country isn't subscribed to paypal yet :x
Drugs aren’t metal. Beer, however, can be served in all kinds of true metal ways. :D

Llageran

Post by Llageran » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:38 pm

Well, it is quite rare nowadays.I have been looking for it for quite a while.....and now I got it :D