Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Jabi
Sr. Member
Posts: 1382
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: Post-democratic Society

Re: If you can decide (Setlist)

Post by Jabi » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:37 pm

JensJohansson wrote:* Sensitive ballad called "Jens Johansson goes into the woman's sauna and has the biggest hairiest balls there"
Everyone include this! If it gets enough votes Jens will be sorta half-compelled to actually write a song like that! =P

User avatar
StratoTimo
Sr. Member
Posts: 6657
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:18 pm
Location: Suomen Chicago...Lahti!
Contact:

Re: If you can decide (Setlist)

Post by StratoTimo » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:47 pm

Jabi wrote:
JensJohansson wrote:* Sensitive ballad called "Jens Johansson goes into the woman's sauna and has the biggest hairiest balls there"
Everyone include this! If it gets enough votes Jens will be sorta half-compelled to actually write a song like that! =P
I though that same... Shoul I give all 18 votes to that.. It would be awesome to see :roll: :D
Meikä Ankka

User avatar
StratoFabio
Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by StratoFabio » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:37 pm

exe knight wrote:* 4000 rainy nights
* Speed Of Light
* Millenium
* Just Carry On
* Alpha & Omega
* Eagle Heart
* Phoenix
* Know the Difference
* Years Go By
* Will The Sun Rise?
* Paradise
* Lord Of The Wasteland
* Lord Of The Wasteland
* Lord Of The Wasteland
* Fright Night
* Fight!!!
* Fight!!!
* Fight!!!
is it possible do that?
StratoFabio

Teditin
Jr. Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 7:43 pm

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by Teditin » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:49 pm

Hmm, most of these songs are probably played on every gig, but whatever.
*Hunting High and Low
*S.O.S
*Destiny
*Find Your Own Voice
*I'm Still Alive
*Father Time
*Speed of Light
*Fantasia
*Against the Wind
*Forever
*Visions
*Forever Free
*I Walk to My Own Song
*Paradise
*Freedom
*Legions
*Soul of a Vagabond
*Black Diamond
Hevi tulee ja tappaa, jos jaksaa

User avatar
stratobabius
Sr. Member
Posts: 4066
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:23 pm
Location: Greece

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by stratobabius » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:54 pm

StratoFabio wrote:
exe knight wrote:* 4000 rainy nights
* Speed Of Light
* Millenium
* Just Carry On
* Alpha & Omega
* Eagle Heart
* Phoenix
* Know the Difference
* Years Go By
* Will The Sun Rise?
* Paradise
* Lord Of The Wasteland
* Lord Of The Wasteland
* Lord Of The Wasteland
* Fright Night
* Fight!!!
* Fight!!!
* Fight!!!
is it possible do that?
No. At least, the last time it wasn't. I guess the reason was it wasn't fair. :P

User avatar
StratoTimo
Sr. Member
Posts: 6657
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:18 pm
Location: Suomen Chicago...Lahti!
Contact:

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by StratoTimo » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:18 pm

PS: Guys will not play any songs from album Stratovarius!!! So those songs...don't put :x
Meikä Ankka

User avatar
Neorave
Sr. Member
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:41 am
Location: Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Contact:

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by Neorave » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:41 am

* Eagleheart
* Against the Wind
* Hunting High and Low
* What Can I Say?
* Against the Wind
* Paradise
* I'm Still Alive
* Tomorrow
* Soul of a Vagabond
* Forever Free
* Chasing Shadows
* Mother Gaia
* Dreamspace
* Black Diamond
* S.O.S.
* Forever
* Visions
* Destiny
Somehow I still have an account...yay...?

Jabi
Sr. Member
Posts: 1382
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: Post-democratic Society

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by Jabi » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:32 am

StratoTimo wrote:PS: Guys will not play any songs from album Stratovarius!!! So those songs...don't put :x
Yeah, I think Tolkki isn't completely on terms with that album. And Kotipelto doesn't like the Elements albums.

Ah, and... don't vote for Paradise or Black Diamond. They're most probably going to be played at every damn gig anyway, no matter how the poll result will turn out. :)

User avatar
StratoFabio
Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by StratoFabio » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:53 am

Jabi wrote:
StratoTimo wrote:PS: Guys will not play any songs from album Stratovarius!!! So those songs...don't put :x
Yeah, I think Tolkki isn't completely on terms with that album. And Kotipelto doesn't like the Elements albums.

Ah, and... don't vote for Paradise or Black Diamond. They're most probably going to be played at every damn gig anyway, no matter how the poll result will turn out. :)
I guess Black Diamond, Hunting and Speed will be played in every show! Sometime Paradise's not been played...
Are you really sure they won't play anithing from Stratovarius and Elements?
StratoFabio

Jabi
Sr. Member
Posts: 1382
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: Post-democratic Society

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by Jabi » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:02 am

StratoFabio wrote: Are you really sure they won't play anithing from Stratovarius and Elements?
Of course we're not sure about that, StratoTimo and I can't speak on behalf of the band. :) And they did play Eagleheart at Tuska. It's just that if Tolkki doesn't like "Stratovarius" that much and Kotipelto doesn't like the Elements discs that much, I guess there's no point expecting too many songs from those albums...

User avatar
Sir. Decadence
Sr. Member
Posts: 1333
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: Dreamspace
Contact:

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by Sir. Decadence » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:59 pm

So... 18 different songs? I think last time when there was this song poll, it was possible to give all the votes to only one song or two.


* Night Time Eclipse
* Night Time Eclipse
* Night Time Eclipse
* Night Time Eclipse
* Night Time Eclipse
* Night Time Eclipse
* Night Time Eclipse
* Night Time Eclipse
* Night Time Eclipse
* Season Of Change
* Season Of Change
* Season Of Change
* Season Of Change
* Season Of Change
* Dreamspace
* 4th Reich
* Dreamweaver
* Sensitive ballad called "Jens Johansson goes into the woman's sauna and has the biggest hairiest balls there"

EDIT: And when I watched that new list it seems it's still possible to give all the votes to one or two songs only. But, well, I give my votes now this way and maybe change them later if it's necessary. :wink:

EDIT2: So, it is edited this way now. :roll:

IceBreaker
Sr. Member
Posts: 4718
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:37 pm
Location: Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by IceBreaker » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:37 pm

Jabi wrote:Of course we're not sure about that, StratoTimo and I can't speak on behalf of the band. :) And they did play Eagleheart at Tuska. It's just that if Tolkki doesn't like "Stratovarius" that much and Kotipelto doesn't like the Elements discs that much, I guess there's no point expecting too many songs from those albums...
Also read from some interviews also Kotipelto is not so much into Stratovarius album nowadays and he said sth like that they will skip those songs live. But cannot remember very well now. Anyway, like you said, we cannot decide that, can just vote for the songs. :wink:
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

RammaGun
Sr. Member
Posts: 413
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:57 pm

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by RammaGun » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:21 pm

* Destiny
* Night Time Eclipse
* Soul Of A Vagabond
* Fantasia
* We Hold The Key
* I Walk to My Own Song
* S.O.S.
* Speed Of Light
* Season Of Change
* Against The Wind
* Twilight Synphony
* Will My Soul Ever Rest In Peace?
* The Curtains Are Falling
* Why Are We Here?
* What Can I Say
* Hunting High And Low
* Visions
* Phoenix

User avatar
StratoTimo
Sr. Member
Posts: 6657
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:18 pm
Location: Suomen Chicago...Lahti!
Contact:

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by StratoTimo » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:37 pm

I have to say: LOL!!! Look, this is going to be in 18 song setlist: sensitive ballad called jens johansson goes into the womans sauna and has the biggest hairiest balls there
That would be nice in gig!
Meikä Ankka

User avatar
StratoFabio
Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by StratoFabio » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:59 pm

OMG!! "Its a mystery" is out!! Pls vote that!! :x :lol:
StratoFabio

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27236
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:01 pm

I think some fans would like to hear the "rare" songs such as: Into Deep Blue, Falling into Fantasy, Neon Light Child, and such. Really good songs that don't get as much airtime. Know what I mean? ???
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
StratoTimo
Sr. Member
Posts: 6657
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:18 pm
Location: Suomen Chicago...Lahti!
Contact:

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by StratoTimo » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:14 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:I think some fans would like to hear the "rare" songs such as: Into Deep Blue, Falling into Fantasy, Neon Light Child, and such. Really good songs that don't get as much airtime. Know what I mean? ???
I understan because I have Power of the beer!
And I want to hear song: Vapaus in live but that's not going to happen!
BTW: How we can get that almost 100-200 Strato-forum users give their "votes" to this unbelievable topic?
Meikä Ankka

User avatar
cliff
Sr. Member
Posts: 3361
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:38 pm
Location: Tampere

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by cliff » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:47 pm

StratoTimo wrote:BTW: How we can get that almost 100-200 Strato-forum users give their "votes" to this unbelievable topic?
Change the topic name to "Hot pictures of Jens wearing tight briefs", that might help :wink:
<b>This is wrong</b>

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27236
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:07 am

cliff wrote:
StratoTimo wrote:BTW: How we can get that almost 100-200 Strato-forum users give their "votes" to this unbelievable topic?
Change the topic name to "Hot pictures of Jens wearing tight briefs", that might help :wink:
:oops: Anyone got a link of the Kotipelto Speedo pic? :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
Skyggeboy
Sr. Member
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: Helsinki Finland

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by Skyggeboy » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:42 pm

Well well.. This kind of setlist would be very nice to hear:

* Millennium
* Speed Of Light
* Night Time Eclipse
* Future Shock
* Tears Of Ice
* A Million Light Years Away
* The Curtains Are Falling
* I Walk To My Own Song
* Infinity
* Forever Free
* Season Of Change
* We Hold The Key
* Against The Wind
* Dreamweaver
* Twilight Time
* Black Diamond
* Fight!!!
* Legions

I don't about you, but I'd like to hear this kind of set some day. :wink:

User avatar
Maniac
Sr. Member
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:43 am
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by Maniac » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:45 am

*Future Shock
*Black Night
*Break the Ice
*Out of the Shadows
*The Hands of Time
*Twilight Time
*4th Reich
*Reign of Terror
*Shattered
*Distant Skies
*Night Time Eclipse
*Forever Free
*4000 Rainy Nights
*Phoenix
*A Million Light Years Away
*Papillon
*Dreamweaver
*Just Carry On

User avatar
StratoFabio
Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by StratoFabio » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:15 am

Maniac wrote:So here we are. 18 songs of what they done upon these days:

Future Shock
Black Night
Break the Ice
Out of the Shadows
The Hands of Time
Twilight Time
4th Reich
Reign of Terror
Shattered
Distant Skies
Night Time Eclipse
Forever Free
4000 Rainy Nights
Phoenix
A Million Light Years Away
Papillon
Dreamweaver
Carry On
You must put the * before the title's song.
Anyway...carry on is from Angra or Manowar but not from Strato! :lol: write correctly, please! :wink:
And most important thing...you must vote for its a mystery!! :bounce2:
StratoFabio

User avatar
Dave
Sr. Member
Posts: 16777041
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:57 pm
Location: somewhere under your bed

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by Dave » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:51 pm

I guess he wanted to vote for "Just Carry On".
Spamming is serious business!

User avatar
Mormegil
Sr. Member
Posts: 4327
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: United States of Europe, FI, Pori
Contact:

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by Mormegil » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:34 pm

Added the "Sensitive ballad called "Jens Johansson goes into the woman's sauna and has the biggest hairiest balls there"" to my list. :P

User avatar
Maniac
Sr. Member
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:43 am
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by Maniac » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:49 pm

StratoFabio wrote:You must put the * before the title's song.
Anyway...carry on is from Angra or Manowar but not from Strato! :lol: write correctly, please! :wink:
And most important thing...you must vote for its a mystery!! :bounce2:
Are you kidding me???

User avatar
StratoTimo
Sr. Member
Posts: 6657
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:18 pm
Location: Suomen Chicago...Lahti!
Contact:

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by StratoTimo » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:03 pm

Maniac wrote:
StratoFabio wrote:You must put the * before the title's song.
Anyway...carry on is from Angra or Manowar but not from Strato! :lol: write correctly, please! :wink:
And most important thing...you must vote for its a mystery!! :bounce2:
Are you kidding me???
But why don't you put * to forward every song that you put in here? They are not in poll if you don't put that!
And remember to write correctly!
Meikä Ankka

User avatar
StratoFabio
Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by StratoFabio » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:11 pm

Maniac wrote:
StratoFabio wrote:You must put the * before the title's song.
Anyway...carry on is from Angra or Manowar but not from Strato! :lol: write correctly, please! :wink:
And most important thing...you must vote for its a mystery!! :bounce2:
Are you kidding me???
just for the second part! put the *
StratoFabio

User avatar
Maniac
Sr. Member
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:43 am
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by Maniac » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:51 pm

OK

User avatar
StratoTimo
Sr. Member
Posts: 6657
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:18 pm
Location: Suomen Chicago...Lahti!
Contact:

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by StratoTimo » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:00 pm

Thanks Maniac... Could you edit your previous setlist?
Meikä Ankka

User avatar
Dave
Sr. Member
Posts: 16777041
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:57 pm
Location: somewhere under your bed

Re: Dream setlist UNofficial song poll

Post by Dave » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:30 pm

I think you have to put your setlist into your FIRST post in this topic.
Spamming is serious business!

Post Reply