Another new forummember

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Locked
User avatar
88speedkeys
Jr. Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:34 pm
Location: Netherlands

Another new forummember

Post by 88speedkeys » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:54 pm

Hello forumers,
I have been visiting this forum for quite a while now. I thought it might be fun to register.
I love Stratovarius of course, but I am mainly a big Jens fan. :)
Not too hard to imagine I play keys as well. At least a brave attempt to.

Some facts about me (if you want to 8) )
I'm in two bands:
www.lekkeband.nl (merely for the dutchies, sorry) and
www.intothearena.nl (soon to be in english as well)
In my daytime I am a designer at an advertising agency.

Anyway, you may see me add some useful (hopefully :D ) comments every now and then.

cheers!
I am who I am...

User avatar
StratoTimo
Sr. Member
Posts: 6657
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:18 pm
Location: Suomen Chicago...Lahti!
Contact:

Re: Another new forummember

Post by StratoTimo » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:07 pm

But why a new topic :roll:
Here is already for new users!
http://www.stratovarius.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8246
Meikä Ankka

User avatar
88speedkeys
Jr. Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:34 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: Another new forummember

Post by 88speedkeys » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:26 pm

Whoops, yes that was quite an ignorant move. :oops:
Well let's hope this topic gets buried quick then under more relevant topics!
Sorry, it wasn't intentional!
I am who I am...

User avatar
black death
Sr. Member
Posts: 1548
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:14 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Another new forummember

Post by black death » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:34 pm

88speedkeys wrote:Whoops, yes that was quite an ignorant move. :oops:
Well let's hope this topic gets buried quick then under more relevant topics!
Sorry, it wasn't intentional!
Welcome!
Forget it, it's not easy to find this ST's topic for new members... I found it much later too :shock:

User avatar
StratoTimo
Sr. Member
Posts: 6657
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:18 pm
Location: Suomen Chicago...Lahti!
Contact:

Re: Another new forummember

Post by StratoTimo » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:44 pm

black death wrote:
88speedkeys wrote:Whoops, yes that was quite an ignorant move. :oops:
Well let's hope this topic gets buried quick then under more relevant topics!
Sorry, it wasn't intentional!
Welcome!
Forget it, it's not easy to find this ST's topic for new members... I found it much later too :shock:
Why you have to forget that topic?
Think that if here come about 300 members in a year and everybody make topic when they come... Then here is too much that kind of topics :roll:
Meikä Ankka

User avatar
black death
Sr. Member
Posts: 1548
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:14 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Another new forummember

Post by black death » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:49 pm

StratoTimo wrote:
black death wrote:
88speedkeys wrote:Whoops, yes that was quite an ignorant move. :oops:
Well let's hope this topic gets buried quick then under more relevant topics!
Sorry, it wasn't intentional!
Welcome!
Forget it, it's not easy to find this ST's topic for new members... I found it much later too :shock:
Why you have to forget that topic?
Think that if here come about 300 members in a year and everybody make topic when they come... Then here is too much that kind of topics :roll:
No! I didn't mean forget the topic!!!
Maybe it wasn't clear enough from my message, but I meant to forget just this small mistake (that he didn't see your topic) :roll: ....I just wanted to say that nothing so terrible happened. That's all :D

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27236
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Another new forummember

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:54 pm

Welcome, 88speedkeys! Have fun posting! :funhi:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
StratoFabio
Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Another new forummember

Post by StratoFabio » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:57 pm

welcome! :)
StratoFabio

finnlandia
Sr. Member
Posts: 1082
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:56 am
Location: Hungary,Tatabanya
Contact:

Re: Another new forummember

Post by finnlandia » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:25 pm

Hello everybody from Hungary! :)
I really like it the Finnish rock metal bands. And the bands singing on the Finnish language than PMMP,TIKTAK,APULANTA. Yes I know,these do not owe the metal between bands ,but I really like them. =P :wink:

User avatar
vanustrato
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Buenos Aires

Re: Another new forummember

Post by vanustrato » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:56 pm

Welcome to everybody!! :P

Locked