After all these years, the music of Stratovarius...

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Lucid Faia
After all these years, the music of Stratovarius...

Post by Lucid Faia » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:31 am

...still has a profound effect on me, personally. I've been introduced to many more power metal bands and other genres of music since discovering Stratovarius, but Strato still has a special place in my heart as the #1 power metal band. Unlike other bands, I feel like I can actually relate to the band members through their songwriting, and an instrumental from Tolkki or Johansson speaks to me in ways that mundane words never could. "Phoenix" is still my all-time favorite song to listen to, and I appreciate the recurring theme in Strato's music: our world can be screwed up at times, but we have the potential to be anything that we allow ourselves to be. That kind of optimism is refreshing.

First post on these forums in a long time. =)
A Lucid Mind

Moikko

Re: After all these years, the music of Stratovarius...

Post by Moikko » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:01 pm

Well i have to say that Strato has their own comfort place in my heart and in my brains forever!! The first power metal band that i fell in love with and our relationship is never going to die!! :luv2: :luv2: :wink:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:27 pm

Welcome back, Lucid! :) Great post&topic! ;)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Stratoviking

Post by Stratoviking » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:41 pm

Stratovarius is more to me than just somthing that I listning to
it make me feel good. The lyrics and the melodies is fantastic.
I have listning to Strato for over ten years now and I have seen them four times live!!! I hope this great band will countinue many years.

unfortunalety I dont have the time to write so much that I want in this forum but I really like this place its very friendly. Its fun to see that people stay year after year here.

// Stratoviking