$1.00 Strato CDs

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
browneyedgirl
$1.00 Strato CDs

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:56 am

I have all StratoAlbums&I am willing to part with them for $1 dollar each, but 5.00 shipping&handling. I paid $36.00 for the 14 Diamonds import&$35.00 for CVAT, it is import, too. I have listened to them all, like most StratoFans, for 100s of times!So they are kinda well-worn, BUT in good condition. :) I am going on a trip soon, so I need answer today. send me a PM if you are interested. I have T-shirts but my BF, Antwan, likes them so I'm keeping those. :roll:

The deal is over. My son is going to sell them for me.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

dirge

Re: $1.00 Strato CDs

Post by dirge » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:38 am

Any singles BEG? I've got all albums, except 14 diamonds, but have the songs anyway, so I don't need that.

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:14 am

browneyedgirl wrote:I have all StratoAlbums&I am willing to part with them for $1 dollar each, but 5.00 shipping&handling. I paid $36.00 for the 14 Diamonds import&$35.00 for CVAT, it is import, too. I have listened to them all, like most StratoFans, for 100s of times!So they are kinda well-worn, BUT in good condition. :) I am going on a trip soon, so I need answer today. send me a PM if you are interested. I have T-shirts but my BF, Antwan, likes them so I'm keeping those. :roll:
Hahahaha!! One dollar :lol: Is it that bad BEG?

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:35 am

I would never sell anything of my entire Strato collection. That is the collective of many years, much money and lot of dreams and hopes, including some trips to get only a single. And I feel there's no other band in the whole world that I'd do it for them.

In short, it has so many memories and emotions that I'd never get rid of them.

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:46 pm

LOL, do you really have all the albums? Then I´ll write immediately you a PM for the II (band cover) getting the missing link to my own collection. :wink:

It must be quite bad now there. However, remember the word I wrote you: opinions. :roll:
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:12 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:I have all StratoAlbums&I am willing to part with them for $1 dollar each, but 5.00 shipping&handling. I paid $36.00 for the 14 Diamonds import&$35.00 for CVAT, it is import, too. I have listened to them all, like most StratoFans, for 100s of times!So they are kinda well-worn, BUT in good condition. :) I am going on a trip soon, so I need answer today. send me a PM if you are interested. I have T-shirts but my BF, Antwan, likes them so I'm keeping those. :roll:
Financially? ??? Oh, good Lord No! I'm just getting rid of useless clutter.
And, Timo, if I were you I'd not laugh too hard, or too loud because one never knows what a day may bring forth! ;)

But, the deal is off now anyway. Vic&I talked this morning and he is going to sell them for me.
Its better than tossing them in the garbage.

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:56 pm

Hahaha, "useless clutter":) No I didn´t mean financially. I meant the reason why you are suddenly selling your Strato collection:)
And, Timo, if I were you I'd not laugh too hard, or too loud because one never knows what a day may bring forth! ;)
Yes, I will be judgedth beforeth the righfuleth Christianeth Godeth.
Actually I think this is pretty funny. Sociologically speaking someone could write a very good thesis about human behaviour.
I think there´s misspelling here, it should be: "It´s bitter than tossing them in the garbage" :lol: :lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:08 am

TimoTolkki wrote:
Hahaha, "useless clutter":) No I didn´t mean financially. I meant the reason why you are suddenly selling your Strato collection:)
Yes, I will be judgedth beforeth the righfuleth Christianeth Godeth.
Actually I think this is pretty funny. Sociologically speaking someone could write a very good thesis about human behaviour.
I think there´s misspelling here, it should be: "It´s bitter than tossing them in the garbage" :lol: :lol:
Bitter? ??? Bitter about what? I think its common knowledge that you coldbloodedly pick&choose who to be nice to and think you know everything about everybody&judge people when you know nothing. That has always been very obvious to those who are not blind followers.
Timo, you are such an egoist :lol: because my decision to get rid of these things has absolutely nothing to do with you, or the band! :) It has everything to do with the fact that I finally realized a person does not have to be into music to be a cool person. I also have better things to do these days than to waste so much time on forums. That also does not have anything to do with you or Strato.

I was not referring to God judging you, Timo. Although from what I've heard the Book of Life page entitled Timo Tolkki is going to be filled with all kinds of transgressions. Hope you had fun! But, so is my page filled&you and I will meet in Hell, Timo. See if being a big-shot rock star will get you out of THAT one. :D
I was referring to the fact that your anti-USA, anti-Christian rhetoric will most likely catch up with you in this life. Pretty soon. Like I said, anybody could lurk here. ;)

And, yes, I do have a Black boyfriend. Black is not a racist word. I do not know of a single black person who is offended by being called Black. Mater of fact, they are proud of their color&should be. They have a rich heritage. So, your judgement that I am a racist is as false as your black hair color, TT.
Oh, one more thing don't try using that "gang-up&bash" BS with your "chosen ones/pets", its old hat. So is getting them to register under another nick in order to bash me. People know thats been done, too. ;) And more importantly, I don't care.

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:39 am

I think its common knowledge that you coldbloodedly pick&choose who to be nice to and think you know everything about everybody&judge people when you know nothing. That has always been very obvious to those who are not blind followers.
Yeah, is that really me? :) Or is this all about YOU?
I was referring to the fact that your anti-USA, anti-Christian rhetoric will most likely catch up with you in this life. Pretty soon. Like I said, anybody could lurk here. ;)
Ahaa, so USA and Christianity are above criticism. Interesting:)
Black is not a racist word. So, your judgement that I am a racist is as false as your black hair color, TT.
I think many people for example from your area would disagree:)
Your "what if your daughter would have a black boyfriend", is by
any standard a racist comment.
Oh, one more thing don't try using that "gang-up&bash" BS with your "chosen ones/pets", its old hat. So is getting them to register under another nick in order to bash me. People know thats been done, too. ;) And more importantly, I don't care.
Hahaha, you really think I am doing things like that? :) According to IP address, you have 5 different nicknames here and on hymn to life forum.

StratoTimo

Post by StratoTimo » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:11 am

Timo Tolkki wrote: Hahaha, you really think I am doing things like that? Smile According to IP address, you have 5 different nicknames here and on hymn to life forum.
LOL!!! That I didn't knew :shock:

BUT still: I can't say anything except Tolkki is talking very reasonable words!
Meikä Ankka

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:41 am

TimoTolkki wrote: Hahaha, you really think I am doing things like that? :) According to IP address, you have 5 different nicknames here and on hymn to life forum.
CottonCandy we all knew about. The others? :shock:
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:56 am

StratoTimo wrote:
Timo Tolkki wrote: Hahaha, you really think I am doing things like that? Smile According to IP address, you have 5 different nicknames here and on hymn to life forum.
LOL!!! That I didn't knew :shock:

BUT still: I can't say anything except Tolkki is talking very reasonable words!
Yeah, according to the sycophants if Tolkki was an axe murderer&chopped people to bits he would still be a wonderful person. I got that BS figured out! :roll:
Personally, I think thats funny.

My IP address= 5 nicks its true. BEG is the one I use. Cotton Candy I used as a spare for awhile when a couple of Tolkki's pets were bashing me&I wanted to get some peace. AlleyKat is there for the same reason. Just in case.
My son has a nick, Seth. But he does not come to forums anymore. He is also CyberAngelVic in Tolkki's forum. And in Tolkki's forum I am Najara for the same reason as CottonCandy. Just in case. So, yeah, its true. I did nothing illegal.
:idea: So, thats why Trollki's sychophant was here last nigt---she was here over 2 hours&never posted! :lol: Judas christ! :lol: I KNEW something was fishy with that picture! :lol:

Remember MetalPlatypus&Krocodildos?. I think we all know who those were. And TT has done his share of hiding under other nicks, too. He knows that.
That little line about Sociology thesis was said by me to Crystalline Starchild, that troll. So, I don't really want to contemplate that. ;)

This forum has been a very peaceful forum for 2 years. Then TT decides to start posting here again&everybody gets down on bended knee&celebrates. If a person is a popular musician they can do no wrong in the eyes of the Sycophants. :puke:
During the last 2 years there has not been any anti-USA bashing&anti-Christian bashing, hardly at all. This forum has not known anything but peace. Then, Trollkki starts his shit&everyone gets on the bandwagon to bash USA, Christianity&Israel. I guess to make a good impression.
Fanaticism really is disgusting. Whether its toward politics, religion, or toward a band. Its all blindfollowing.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:11 am

TimoTolkki wrote:
I think its common knowledge that you coldbloodedly pick&choose who to be nice to and think you know everything about everybody&judge people when you know nothing. That has always been very obvious to those who are not blind followers.
Yeah, is that really me? :) Or is this all about YOU?
:lol: This is hilarious, like Pewee Herman said. "If its you than what am I?" :lol: Whatever. People have eyes&can think, TT. Actions speak louder than words.
Ahaa, so USA and Christianity are above criticism. Interesting:)[/quote]

Are you kidding? They have always been criticized, but its obvious you cannot take it when YOUR country's shortcomings are mentioned. :roll:
Black is not a racist word. So, your judgement that I am a racist is as false as your black hair color, TT.
I think many people for example from your area would disagree:)
Your "what if your daughter would have a black boyfriend", is by
any standard a racist comment.[/quote]
No, it ain't. And you never lived in my area. :roll:

cliff

Post by cliff » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:54 am

Sherry, I think you should ask Vic to sell them in some local CD store, you would probably get more than just 1$ from each album.
I understand what you said, that a human being doesn't need music to be happy. But it can help. In my opinion, music is much more than just a simple disc in a case, it's an art.
Of course you can always make copies of your albums (for ex on MP3s) and sell them (so you can still keep the "music"), but I think 1$ is really little money. On the other hand, who am I to say things like that, I GAVE my Strato japonese singles to a person who then started to treat me like a piece of shit.
About the reasons why you sell your Strato albums, I think this is personal and only concern yourself. But if I can say, it's a bit sad/weird that you suddenly decide to sell all your Strato albums, considering how important Timo's music was for you...
<b>This is wrong</b>

IceBreaker

Post by IceBreaker » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:32 pm

However, I've also been selling away some of my Strato albums&singles. And I still have to get rid of Elements 1&2 japan editions... I truly hate them Razz
As a bit offtopic, but why you have to sell them. You never know if later you even start liking them, I have many albums getting dust to their covers in my shelfs, but sometimes I find there a couple, try listening them and may even start liking them.

Also is it harsh to say you hate those?
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

black death

Post by black death » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:09 pm

Stratofanius wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:I also have better things to do these days than to waste so much time on forums.
Right...
Maybe you don't have so many better things to do...when you're still here :wink:

AMBR@BEC

Post by AMBR@BEC » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 am

I was a bit at a lost to where all the animosity was coming from. Reading this thread has somewhat enlightened me. :o Though the root of it escapes me.
And, yes, I do have a Black boyfriend. Black is not a racist word. I do not know of a single black person who is offended by being called Black.
Well, clearly you're not from the New Jersey/NYC area? That would piss my bros off for sure.

Truly, racial/religious sensitivity varies from city to city; region to region. That knowledge alone should make people more tolerant, but sadly this is never the case.

I'm not going to incite a discussion on that in this rather confused thread, though. But I have to say, I really like all the Elements albums, so clearly I'm as ignorant about music as I am about everything else. :? I'm missing a few Strato albums in my collection;'you done selling?
“He who despairs of the human condition is a coward, but he who has hope for it is a fool” A. Camus

Beyond Ear Candy Metal Radio
beyondearcandy.com
Photos from 2008 Winter NAMM and Blog on Ben in Iraq on MySpace myspace.com/ambr_bec

Cristiane

Post by Cristiane » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:14 am

IceBreaker wrote: As a bit offtopic, but why you have to sell them. You never know if later you even start liking them, I have many albums getting dust to their covers in my shelfs, but sometimes I find there a couple, try listening them and may even start liking them.

Also is it harsh to say you hate those?
Maybe you shouldn't sell them?
Perhaps exchanging unwanted albums for concert tickets and get to see them live, if you haven't yet, is a nice way of taking advantage on so many years of dedication buying albums and stuff... :wink:
Maybe you'll even like them better if you get to hear those songs live, who knows? :err:
Lady Elecktra - Warrioress and Keeper of the Light of Booga

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

IceBreaker

Post by IceBreaker » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:47 pm

Cristiane wrote:Maybe you'll even like them better if you get to hear those songs live, who knows? :err:
A good question! I guess there are many people who would like to hear some Elements era songs live again (excluding Beatlefart which has been on the setlist lately).

Shurik

Post by Shurik » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:26 pm

I haven't listened to a Stratovarius CD in like couple of years and I'm not selling them nor giving them away. Even when I had a fight with Timo Tolkki few years ago (the veteran forum members among us may still remember this thing), I didn't get rid of the CDs. Some of them are really good :)
It has everything to do with the fact that I finally realized a person does not have to be into music to be a cool person.
For me, the music is something that I just can't live without. I'd probably go insane if all my CDs, cassettes and mp3s would suddenly vanish one day ...
Chemistry is physics without a thought
Mathematics is physics without a purpose

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:06 pm

I live near a prejudice hotbed, and black isn't a racist term, even here. It's not as awkard to say as "Negro" Or African American (Especially if they're not African in the first place)

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:41 am

Rebel wrote:I live near a prejudice hotbed, and black isn't a racist term, even here. It's not as awkard to say as "Negro" Or African American (Especially if they're not African in the first place)
Amen! What are they then? Purple? :roll:
I was made into a villian by a few people just because I said black. I asked ELEVEN black people I work with if being called black offended them&NONE said it offended them. I also asked about the Black Thugs thing that got nitpicked to death&they said they did not see why ANYONE with common sense got upset about that. :roll:
I guess SOME people have nothing to do other than pick on&pick about SOME peoples words. :roll:

And, my son did not sell my albums. He just took them to his Ex-GF who is a StratoFan herself, and she's keeping them for me until I calm down over this stupid issue. StratoAlbums are impossible to find here unless they are ordered so she is copying them for herself. On tape, I guess. My son knew I'd calm down eventually&regret selling them. He&his Ex-GF were dating when I became a StratoFan&they both know my fanship is sincere.

cliff

Post by cliff » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:28 am

Rebel wrote:I live near a prejudice hotbed, and black isn't a racist term, even here. It's not as awkard to say as "Negro" Or African American (Especially if they're not African in the first place)
I know many black people who like to be called "black". Actually, they are quite proud of their "difference" and they usually don't get offended if someone uses the word "black" to describe someone. Which is a good thing.
Then, why someone who uses the word "black" should be necessary a racist ?
Besides, white is a color as well. However i have never really heard someone being called a racist for using the expressions "white" or "white people".
Using a color to describe someone is not racist. What makes someone racist is the other words used, ex : "fucking black".
<b>This is wrong</b>

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:37 am

this looks like a soap opera.. why so much drama people..?!? live and let die..
A9

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:24 am

Why somebody should be proud of the colour they are born with is a mystery to me.
No, like a Venezuelan soap opera! :lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:38 am

Carcass wrote:Why somebody should be proud of the colour they are born with is a mystery to me.
No, like a Venezuelan soap opera! :lol:
Which one? Mi Gorda Bella, or La Usurpadora or Kassandra? :lol: We have those in USA even!!!!!I used to have a satellite dish! :D

@Carcass, this is off-topic, but why do Finnish people spell words that end in "or" with a "u" like "our"? Like, you wrote color "colour" and TT wrote behavior "behaviour". ??? Is that a Finnish thing? Or maybe us English are doing it wrong? ???

AMBR@BEC

Post by AMBR@BEC » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:49 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
@Carcass, this is off-topic, but why do Finnish people spell words that end in "or" with a "u" like "our"? Like, you wrote color "colour" and TT wrote behavior "behaviour". ??? Is that a Finnish thing? Or maybe us English are doing it wrong? ???
It's a British thing. They started it and we screwed it up. Many countries who speak English as a second language use British spellings.
“He who despairs of the human condition is a coward, but he who has hope for it is a fool” A. Camus

Beyond Ear Candy Metal Radio
beyondearcandy.com
Photos from 2008 Winter NAMM and Blog on Ben in Iraq on MySpace myspace.com/ambr_bec

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:17 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
That is the 'correct' British spelling. That's how everything is spelled in the UK. 'Color' is seen as an Americanized spelling. I dunno, I guess not writing the U makes life easier or something :D

Strange issue, but not one I lose sleep over.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:10 pm

What about Canada? Are they following the British model? Being in the Commonwealth and all...

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:18 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:@Carcass, this is off-topic, but why do Finnish people spell words that end in "or" with a "u" like "our"? Like, you wrote color "colour" and TT wrote behavior "behaviour". ??? Is that a Finnish thing? Or maybe us English are doing it wrong? ???
Mi Gorda Bella is the only one that I've watched (but only because it's so funny... really...). Oh and then there was the one with sperm cells in the intro... I can't recall what it's called. They started to air this stuff in Finland about a year ago.